Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

CC~22 Our Very Own Hairy Pirate I/O (Page 76)

_disha_ IF-Sizzlerz
_disha_
_disha_

Joined: 13 May 2006
Posts: 11173

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kondhili

Originally posted by _disha_

Originally posted by kondhili

Originally posted by _disha_

Originally posted by Anupama.

Crime master gogo,
aankhen nikal ke gotiyaan khelunga.. 8-)

 Unkey ek ek sawal hamarey do dod jawab...Sawal Ek Jawab Do. sawal jawab sawal jawab...chupp...

Shut don't talk tumhara time khatam aab mai baat karoonga LOL

Dhak ki tiki dhak ki tiki dhak ki tiki dhak ki tiki,,,dhaa...isme toh ek hee goli thi!!!


ROFL

Ek pyala dono dost pyala se chai piyenge...LOL

Kya namaste,namaste?? dawat pe aye ho kya???  LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Take_ThatIPK007AquaSandhyakondhiliNidsubh007pixiegirl

AquaSandhya IF-Sizzlerz
AquaSandhya
AquaSandhya

Joined: 13 August 2012
Posts: 14112

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vandana.sagar

Originally posted by AquaSandhya

Ooof its hot here...see that flexibility...its like they all can perform in cirque de soliel


My sister worked for them when she lived in Amsterdam , she did marketing for them! 

She worked for cirque de soliel? wow i'm impressed...i love it Hug

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

IPK007Take_Thatkondhili_disha_Nidsubh007pixiegirlvandana.sagar

vandana.sagar IF-Stunnerz
vandana.sagar
vandana.sagar

Joined: 20 May 2012
Posts: 32391

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nidsubh007

Originally posted by ssyahoo

Originally posted by Nidsubh007

Damn Disha! I'm at Costco!   Shocked


Jai what do you at Costco every other day?!


Wholesale items for Papa's store. I help him out.


Nids...do you have a clone? 
3 kids...classes for them ...
Writing two amazing stories,
Running errands all day...
Parents and grandparents ! 
Chatting on CC
Reading and commenting...
Responding to some comments! 

HOW. .?

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Take_ThatIPK007kondhili_disha_Nidsubh007pixiegirl

vandana.sagar IF-Stunnerz
vandana.sagar
vandana.sagar

Joined: 20 May 2012
Posts: 32391

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AquaSandhya

Originally posted by vandana.sagar

Originally posted by AquaSandhya

Ooof its hot here...see that flexibility...its like they all can perform in cirque de soliel


My sister worked for them when she lived in Amsterdam , she did marketing for them! 

She worked for cirque de soliel? wow i'm impressed...i love it Hug


Yes, so family got best seats and lots of merchandise! Wink

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Take_ThatIPK007kondhili_disha_Nidsubh007pixiegirl

pixiegirl IF-Sizzlerz
pixiegirl
pixiegirl

Joined: 22 June 2011
Posts: 10864

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anupama.

Originally posted by _disha_

Originally posted by kondhili

Originally posted by _disha_

Originally posted by Anupama.

Crime master gogo,
aankhen nikal ke gotiyaan khelunga.. 8-)


Unkey ek ek sawal hamarey do dod jawab...Sawal Ek Jawab Do. sawal jawab sawal jawab...chupp...

Shut don't talk tumhara time khatam aab mai baat karoongaLOL


Dhak ki tiki dhak ki tiki dhak ki tiki dhak ki tiki,,,dhaa...isme toh ek hee goli thi!!!


ROFL

ROFL
got to see again yaar! I love it!

Haan yaar kisi ke paas koi online link ho toh batana, have to see it again...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

IPK007Take_Thatkondhili_disha_Nidsubh007

AquaSandhya IF-Sizzlerz
AquaSandhya
AquaSandhya

Joined: 13 August 2012
Posts: 14112

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 10:47am | IP Logged
DDD, you showed us teens making out Shocked

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Take_ThatIPK007kondhili_disha_Nidsubh007pixiegirl

_disha_ IF-Sizzlerz
_disha_
_disha_

Joined: 13 May 2006
Posts: 11173

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Page 75 gals ..before i delete !

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Take_ThatIPK007Nidsubh007

Nidsubh007 IF-Sizzlerz
Nidsubh007
Nidsubh007

Joined: 21 May 2011
Posts: 10215

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vandana.sagar

Originally posted by Nidsubh007

Originally posted by ssyahoo

Originally posted by Nidsubh007

Damn Disha! I'm at Costco!   Shocked


Jai what do you at Costco every other day?!


Wholesale items for Papa's store. I help him out.



Nids...do you have a clone?
3 kids...classes for them ...
Writing two amazing stories,
Running errands all day...
Parents and grandparents !
Chatting on CC
Reading and commenting...
Responding to some comments!

HOW. .?

You know my secret now!!   LOL

Nahi yaar, always connected through iPhone.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Take_ThatIPK007_disha_

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Abusers #31| -Nitya- eats hairy moths.

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: mimi0295   Replies: 1203   Views: 35426

mimi0295 1203 35426 16 November 2010 at 6:42am by romiebee2002

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index