Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

India-Forums

   
Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka
Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

Samir Soni AT# 50 - From This Moment On - Neelam (Page 145)

kalpanaR IF-Sizzlerz
kalpanaR
kalpanaR

Joined: 27 June 2012
Posts: 13219

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shamrish

Originally posted by -Rani

Originally posted by BHAVII

Rani can you please include Amrish's message in one of your postsEmbarrassed I will not be able to do it until tomorrow Embarrassed

I have already added it to the 3rd page where all of our messages areSmile


Folks, do let  know what ur thoughts are about  some fundoo lines , Rani posted on my behalf on Pg3... As always am ready with my grocery bags  ROFLROFLROFL
I am sorry to say but you have to return with empty grocery bags you better go for grocery
shopping LOL LOL
I loved it completely your msg to Sammy and the lines on Parichay are too good Clap Clap 
Sach mein Sammy ke bina TV adura hai Ouch 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

eshi.nlRush2220

kcsammyAT Senior Member
kcsammyAT
kcsammyAT

Joined: 26 November 2011
Posts: 255

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kalpanaR

Originally posted by shweta_r

Originally posted by kalpanaR

My first attempt of siggie for 50th AT Embarrassed Sab log anda aur tamatar tayyar rakhiye aur Rush ji aap tamatar ki jagah phool phekiya ga LOL 



waise whose "Dil" is being referred to here ?

My dil Embarrassed LOL I am telling myself to be in control LOL

Actually Found it so don't worry, I will add it there nowBig smileBig smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

eshi.nlRush2220kalpanaR

HitchHiker_ IF-Stunnerz
HitchHiker_
HitchHiker_

Joined: 01 May 2012
Posts: 41791

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 11:15am | IP Logged
@Eshi - I will be there in the mornings regularly now... u were not there today.. only me and Kalps were there

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

eshi.nlRush2220kalpanaR-Rani

HitchHiker_ IF-Stunnerz
HitchHiker_
HitchHiker_

Joined: 01 May 2012
Posts: 41791

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kalpanaR

Originally posted by shamrish

Originally posted by -Rani

Originally posted by BHAVII

Rani can you please include Amrish's message in one of your postsEmbarrassed I will not be able to do it until tomorrow Embarrassed

I have already added it to the 3rd page where all of our messages areSmile


Folks, do let  know what ur thoughts are about  some fundoo lines , Rani posted on my behalf on Pg3... As always am ready with my grocery bags  ROFLROFLROFL
I am sorry to say but you have to return with empty grocery bags you better go for grocery
shopping LOL LOL
I loved it completely your msg to Sammy and the lines on Parichay are too good Clap Clap 
Sach mein Sammy ke bina TV adura hai Ouch 

Sammy ke bina TV ka koi astitva nahi hai Wink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

eshi.nlRush2220kalpanaR-Rani

kalpanaR IF-Sizzlerz
kalpanaR
kalpanaR

Joined: 27 June 2012
Posts: 13219

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kcsammyAT

Originally posted by kalpanaR

Originally posted by shweta_r

Originally posted by kalpanaR

My first attempt of siggie for 50th AT Embarrassed Sab log anda aur tamatar tayyar rakhiye aur Rush ji aap tamatar ki jagah phool phekiya ga LOL 



waise whose "Dil" is being referred to here ?

My dil Embarrassed LOL I am telling myself to be in control LOL

Actually Found it so don't worry, I will add it there nowBig smileBig smile
Okay i just PMed you..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

eshi.nl-Rani

kalpanaR IF-Sizzlerz
kalpanaR
kalpanaR

Joined: 27 June 2012
Posts: 13219

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shweta_r

Originally posted by kalpanaR

Originally posted by shamrish

Originally posted by -Rani

Originally posted by BHAVII

Rani can you please include Amrish's message in one of your postsEmbarrassed I will not be able to do it until tomorrow Embarrassed

I have already added it to the 3rd page where all of our messages areSmile


Folks, do let  know what ur thoughts are about  some fundoo lines , Rani posted on my behalf on Pg3... As always am ready with my grocery bags  ROFLROFLROFL
I am sorry to say but you have to return with empty grocery bags you better go for grocery
shopping LOL LOL
I loved it completely your msg to Sammy and the lines on Parichay are too good Clap Clap 
Sach mein Sammy ke bina TV adura hai Ouch 

Sammy ke bina TV ka koi astitva nahi hai Wink
Well said Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-RaniHitchHiker_

eshi.nl IF-Rockerz
eshi.nl
eshi.nl

Joined: 13 September 2012
Posts: 7638

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shweta_r

@Eshi - I will be there in the mornings regularly now... u were not there today.. only me and Kalps were there


Haa khudke gham mei aa nahi paye
Missing Parichay Ouch will b here from tomorrow Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kalpanaR-Rani

kalpanaR IF-Sizzlerz
kalpanaR
kalpanaR

Joined: 27 June 2012
Posts: 13219

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by eshi.nl

Originally posted by -Rani

Originally posted by eshi.nl



Thanks Aadi Tongue
I am calling everyone LOL sab ke dimaag khali Parichay ko lekar Ouch See i made Ashu and Rush feel bad Ouch sorry guys Embarrassed
Kind of lost hopes Aadi.i am trying to move on.now only miracle can give Parichay S2 Ouch


arre sorry maat bolo...i told u na that was thinking the same...Ouch


Ouch Cry

K some different topic
I am Watching Indiana jones Tongue
Guys imagine Sameer sir as indy Day Dreaming hayee Embarrassed

You are imagining Samir in Harrison Ford's roleWinkEmbarrassed? Why notEmbarrassedEmbarrassedI imagine him in any and every role as according to me, there is no role/character that wouldn't suit Samir or he would't be able to do justice to itStar
[/QUOTE]

Haa

Sahasra's imaginations are mind blowing ROFL
Please share your imaginations Big smile[/QUOTE]
I imagine him in a character like Magadheera ROFL 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

eshi.nlRush2220-Rani

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Samir Soni AT# 22 Soni Soni Akhiyon Wali

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 148 149

Author: -Rani   Replies: 1191   Views: 33263

-Rani 1191 33263 22 June 2013 at 12:13pm by Rithu.Nair
Samir Soni AT#17 Meri Soni, Meri Tamanna

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: -Rani   Replies: 1198   Views: 27518

-Rani 1198 27518 03 March 2013 at 7:47am by sarah_singh
sameer and neelam

2

Author: divra4   Replies: 11   Views: 1360

divra4 11 1360 02 February 2013 at 1:34am by divra4
||~~Neelam-Samir::Perfection Personified~~||

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19

Author: awesumsonia   Replies: 146   Views: 20458

awesumsonia 146 20458 27 January 2013 at 11:20am by nuut
neelam giving award to samir:):):):):)

2 3 4 5

Author: vidhisalot   Replies: 34   Views: 2574

vidhisalot 34 2574 08 December 2012 at 11:58pm by vidhisalot

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index