Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

India-Forums

   
Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka
Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

Samir Soni AT# 50 - From This Moment On - Neelam (Page 121)

eshi.nl IF-Rockerz
eshi.nl
eshi.nl

Joined: 13 September 2012
Posts: 7638

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kalpanaR

Originally posted by eshi.nl

Originally posted by kalpanaR

Originally posted by eshi.nl

Kalps i read previous pages on Saturday morning(IST) was here for half an hour.AT was soona then
Rani was here on Friday night(IST) don't confuse meLOL
K please forward that siggie wala pm
Hii Aadi

Ya i saw your Hello yest night (Sat mrng for you) i went for shopping yest evening after work (Fri eve) so wasn't online...
Ya she was here...Fri night IST will be Fri morning for us and she was here no confusionLOLLOL




Confusion aur badau LOL i was online sat morning(IST) LOL
Said hello sat evening Wink now leave this LOL
Any plans for sunday?(Cst) Tongue
Me thinking to go out Tongue

Ya full on confusionLOLLOLLet me clear it this way Rani was not here after 4:30 PM CST Friday eveningLOLLOL
I am going to water park with some friendsTongueHow is the weather in Hyd? Is it still very hot?


Weather here...Can't say now.till now not that hot. Tongue

K i am not confused LOL
Water park mei bhi chaloongi Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kalpanaR

kalpanaR IF-Sizzlerz
kalpanaR
kalpanaR

Joined: 27 June 2012
Posts: 13219

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 10:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by eshi.nl

Originally posted by kalpanaR

Originally posted by eshi.nl

Originally posted by kalpanaR

Originally posted by eshi.nl

Kalps i read previous pages on Saturday morning(IST) was here for half an hour.AT was soona then
Rani was here on Friday night(IST) don't confuse meLOL
K please forward that siggie wala pm
Hii Aadi

Ya i saw your Hello yest night (Sat mrng for you) i went for shopping yest evening after work (Fri eve) so wasn't online...
Ya she was here...Fri night IST will be Fri morning for us and she was here no confusionLOLLOL




Confusion aur badau LOL i was online sat morning(IST) LOL
Said hello sat evening Wink now leave this LOL
Any plans for sunday?(Cst) Tongue
Me thinking to go out Tongue

Ya full on confusionLOLLOLLet me clear it this way Rani was not here after 4:30 PM CST Friday eveningLOLLOL
I am going to water park with some friendsTongueHow is the weather in Hyd? Is it still very hot?


Weather here...Can't say now.till now not that hot. Tongue

K i am not confused LOL
Water park mei bhi chaloongi Ouch
Aa jao saath chalenge LOL 
akrk IF-Dazzler
akrk
akrk

Joined: 09 August 2012
Posts: 4013

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
Arre dono Hari batti on kar ke water park chale gaye kya.. Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kalpanaR

eshi.nl IF-Rockerz
eshi.nl
eshi.nl

Joined: 13 September 2012
Posts: 7638

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
@Kalps no it's k.chalo chod diya Iss baar LOL enjoy with your friends

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kalpanaR

kalpanaR IF-Sizzlerz
kalpanaR
kalpanaR

Joined: 27 June 2012
Posts: 13219

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by akrk

Arre dono Hari batti on kar ke water park chale gaye kya.. Wink
Nahi mai Eshi ke liye tickets book karne gayi LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

eshi.nl

kalpanaR IF-Sizzlerz
kalpanaR
kalpanaR

Joined: 27 June 2012
Posts: 13219

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by eshi.nl

@Kalps no it's k.chalo chod diya Iss baar LOL enjoy with your friends
Theek hai agli baar advance notice de doongi aa jana LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

eshi.nl

eshi.nl IF-Rockerz
eshi.nl
eshi.nl

Joined: 13 September 2012
Posts: 7638

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kalpanaR

Originally posted by eshi.nl

@Kalps no it's k.chalo chod diya Iss baar LOL enjoy with your friends

Theek hai agli baar advance notice de doongi aa janaLOL


Acha we can ask our friends while making siggies and vms
I am thinking to start from tomorrow.i need help for song selection too Ouch hindi ke labz i don't know much Ouch

Hey you watched .bb4? Tongue me watched JJKN.when purab left stopped watching that show.purab fan LOL.then i don't even know Sameer's name LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kalpanaR

-Bhavi IF-Stunnerz
-Bhavi
-Bhavi

Joined: 28 February 2012
Posts: 28999

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
helloSmile 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kalpanaR

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Samir Soni AT# 22 Soni Soni Akhiyon Wali

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 148 149

Author: -Rani   Replies: 1191   Views: 32986

-Rani 1191 32986 22 June 2013 at 12:13pm by Rithu.Nair
Samir Soni AT#17 Meri Soni, Meri Tamanna

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: -Rani   Replies: 1198   Views: 27254

-Rani 1198 27254 03 March 2013 at 7:47am by sarah_singh
sameer and neelam

2

Author: divra4   Replies: 11   Views: 1350

divra4 11 1350 02 February 2013 at 1:34am by divra4
||~~Neelam-Samir::Perfection Personified~~||

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19

Author: awesumsonia   Replies: 146   Views: 20244

awesumsonia 146 20244 27 January 2013 at 11:20am by nuut
neelam giving award to samir:):):):):)

2 3 4 5

Author: vidhisalot   Replies: 34   Views: 2548

vidhisalot 34 2548 08 December 2012 at 11:58pm by vidhisalot

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index