Samir Soni AT# 50 - From This Moment On - Neelam - Page 59

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by Rush2220

I might not remember who he was entertaining, although he was entertaining someone, I do remember he was wearing, jeans, under shirt and a shirt, with a cool scarf with spiked hair

Ashmit and Hrishant were showing off their 6 pack abs yet Samir looked the most handsomeโ˜บ๏ธ

Rani i wont even compare Samir to those boys๐Ÿคฃ Samir is better looking and has better sense of dressing then most ppl in the industry...
[/QUOTE]

True, if anything Samir made them look little bit cool by giving them a cool hair style and eyebrow design๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† And those 2 conspired against Samir. Ungrateful idiots. Even then Hrishant was ousted much before Samir and Ashmit probably made a deal to be in the finals๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰

Hated that Samir had to leave just one week before the finale
Originally posted by Rajash

Hello ๐Ÿ˜› me back ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Saath saath gaye aur saath saath wapas bhi aaye๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ Kya raz kya hai๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†?

mere saath jana ...mere saath aana...kimat connection๐Ÿ˜‰
main toh tabhi aa gayi thi when u just  said... me back ๐Ÿ˜ฒ ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† but i stayed back for some time very purposely ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Doc agar Pam ke waqt hua to Rani hum dono ka jaan le legi...kaal Pam wale episodes aache se dekh lengen ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
Just checked those epis.Samir was present during Pam's entry but he wasnt there during her stay at BB house.The ramp walk was for her but only ashmit,manoj,khali n hrishant were there.

That look of Sammy which you are describing..that must be from shehar/gaon task or some other task 

I too remember Shaher Gaon wala task very vividly. He even tried his hands on speaking Bhojpuri style๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† He was bade bhaiyya, Shweta his wife, Ashmit chota bhai and Veena his wife, who BTW always cooked ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† Since they were from village, they were provided Desi ghee.

Shaher wale poor people had to survive on noodle during the whole task, think about Seema, she was Shaher Wali๐Ÿคฃ Not only she had to eat noodles, but had to wear jeans as well๐Ÿคฃ 

Shweta was sister and Ashmit n Samir were fixing her with Salman I think...but she was sister for sure.
[/QUOTE]

Nope Shweta was his wife, phir se dekho aap๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Originally posted by akrk

Hello..๐Ÿ˜Š
Hi Aadi ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Originally posted by akrk

@Rani Di- Do u still want that S2 should come..???
Kindly rpl๐Ÿ˜‰

I am neutral about it, If it comes, I would be very happy and if it doesn't I am okay with that too๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

As long as I get to see Samir in any show, I am happy and content๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Originally posted by -Rani

Saath saath gaye aur saath saath wapas bhi aaye๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ Kya raz kya hai๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†?
Dil ka Rishta ๐Ÿคฃ

Pata nahin Rani .. aaj sab zabardast coincidence hain ๐Ÿ˜ฒ ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Originally posted by Rajash

That is what he called koo chi koo in tht interview after the eviction ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

haan i saw that...too funny๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by -sahasra-

Just checked those epis.Samir was present during Pam's entry but he wasnt there during her stay at BB house.The ramp walk was for her but only ashmit,manoj,khali n hrishant were there.

That look of Sammy which you are describing..that must be from shehar/gaon task or some other task 

Yay๐Ÿฅณ, I was right that the ramp walk was to entertain Pamela๐Ÿ˜‰. Actually SAmir practiced it oo, but didn't perform as the fight happened