Samir Soni AT# 50 - From This Moment On - Neelam - Page 42

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by kalpanaR

Yep even Neeme dropped by for short while today😃
Is it - that must be a real treat for you with all your broom gang back in action😃 What are they all doing?
[/QUOTE]

Yeah It was at least 3 of us out of 5 from Broom gang. Pooja and Shabz couldn't come😛

Neeme is engaged, Pooja is Viewbe so busy with her DT responsibilities,  Shabz is alright too.

You know about Sahasra😊
[/QUOTE]
Ohh so this is the original broom gang 😊  never interacted with any of them other than Sahasra[/QUOTE]

We were all here in this forum since the day one😳 They are all very nice peoople, actually the best🤗 Sadly the other 3 left the forum around the leap time. They couldn't tolerate the torture anymore

Sahasra and I are still hanging in😳
@Bha7 - hell 😛
@Kalps - I see golden jubilee was indeed celebrated very well. SS fan in me would love to check out previous pages but then this fan also is lazy waiting to go home from work, not to mention using cellphone 😆
Originally posted by BHAVII

Yeah It was at least 3 of us out of 5 from Broom gang. Pooja and Shabz couldn't come😛

Neeme is engaged, Pooja is Viewbe so busy with her DT responsibilities,  Shabz is alright too.

You know about Sahasra😊

Neeme is engaged meaning she is so young😲 
Sorry i thought she was married women😳 Convey my best wishes to her
[/QUOTE]

Neeme is the baby of our group. She was only 19 when the show started. She is 20 or 21 now😳😳

She is too young to get married if anything😳
Originally posted by jay_bpm

@Bha7 - hell 😛
@Kalps - I see golden jubilee was indeed celebrated very well. SS fan in me would love to check out previous pages but then this fan also is lazy waiting to go home from work, not to mention using cellphone 😆
Ya people made some awesome siggies and VM's check them out whenever you get time Tongue
Originally posted by BHAVII

No one would have cursed you Bhavi as we all are very sharing nature and peace loving people😛😳
I know between Menkas yes but for sure for taking away the welcome ðŸ¤£I must have been cursed

HI Jay😃
[/QUOTE]

Maine aapko curse nahi kiya, Kalps ne kiya ho toh mujhe nahi pata🤣

<div></div>Ya people made some awesome siggies and VM's check them out whenever you get time 😛

Yes will check them out for sure.
I too have made 2 siggies of SS when learning, if it's okay would love to share them here & possible few words 😊
Originally posted by -Rani

I know between Menkas yes but for sure for taking away the welcome ðŸ¤£I must have been cursed

HI Jay😃

😲 Maine aapka kya bigada Rani ji 😆 ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by jay_bpm

Yes will check them out for sure.
I too have made 2 siggies of SS when learning, if it's okay would love to share them here & possible few words 😊
Of course you can share them no need of asking Tongue

I was testing if you were paying attention or not😆😆. 

Okay guys time for me go home. Was very nice to be part of 50th AT celebrations today and we shall continue it tomorrow as well. 

Have a good night and see you all tomorrow🤗
Originally posted by -Rani

I was testing if you were paying attention or not😆😆. 

Okay guys time for me go home. Was very nice to be part of 50th AT celebrations today and we shall continue it tomorrow as well. 

Have a good night and see you all tomorrow🤗
No doubt about it when i am being vella i pay complete attention 😆 ðŸ˜† 
Yes had fun on the AT today Good night me too leaving in few mins 😃