Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: kalpanaR

Yeah 7 am conf that too in downtown which is an hour away Yeah will be alone till mid-night

1 whole pack of ladoos in 2 days😲😲😲 Go easy Kalps varna you know how much work out you will have to do to bun them 

Did you share it with your roomie or ate them all by yourself😉😆

I shared with roomie but even then isn't it too much...what to do that's how much i love sweets
I decided to quit sugar completely after finishing these sweets till i reach my target weight...lets see if i will be able to follow it or not
[/QUOTE]

I know, I also keep making new work out and diet goals everyday but don;t follow them all most of the times😉 After 6 months of strict dieting, I feel hungry all the times these days Dieting is harder than working out
kalpanaR thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Rani

I shared with roomie but even then isn't it too much...what to do that's how much i love sweets
I decided to quit sugar completely after finishing these sweets till i reach my target weight...lets see if i will be able to follow it or not

I know, I also keep making new work out and diet goals everyday but don;t follow them all most of the times😉 After 6 months of strict dieting, I feel hungry all the times these days Dieting is harder than working out
Exactly i can workout few mins extra but cannot follow a strict diet Ouch
Your parents are in India right? How are they enjoying?
-Rani thumbnail

Exactly i can workout few mins extra but cannot follow a strict diet
[/QUOTE]

They say it's too hot there. Also lot of power cut problem in UP you know. They have been travelling around visiting all their relatives. Although we don't really have much of family left in India. Just some cousins and friends😊

They will be back here next week😊😊
kalpanaR thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Rani

Exactly i can workout few mins extra but cannot follow a strict diet

They say it's too hot there. Also lot of power cut problem in UP you know. They have been travelling around visiting all their relatives. Although we don't really have much of family left in India. Just some cousins and friends😊

I think this power cut is there throughout the country including major cities...i hope its not raining badly in UP...Do you have a house in India? 
Edited by kalpanaR - 10 years ago
-Rani thumbnail

I think this power cut is there throughout the country including major cities...i hope its not raining badly in UP...Do you have a house in India? 
[/QUOTE]

No it didn't rain as badly in UP as in UK, thank god. Actually they liked the rain as it cooled down tht weather a little😊 

Yeah power cut is a major problem everywhere in India

We actually had 3 houses in India, one in Delhi, One in Allahabad and on in my grandfather's birthplace. They already sold Delhi house and are there to sell the ancestral house this time😊 

I only remember the Delhi house well as I stayed there when in India😊 I still miss that house
bhavis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
😲 you guys finished 50 pages today
kalpanaR thumbnail

Originally posted by: BHAVII

😆 😆 Expected this reaction from you
bhavis thumbnail
To all nice song dedicated to SS👏 👏👏

-Rani thumbnail

Originally posted by: BHAVII

There were more people here today than just the regular ATians so the pages went really fast😳😳

What are you doing here?
bhavis thumbnail

😆 😆 Expected this reaction from you

I thought it may be 35-40 pages but this is 50 page of 50 th AT😆 It reminds me of the golden period when we would finish 60 + pages in a day