Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kalpanaR thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: -Rani

They were doing the ramp walk to impress Pamela😲😆  Yeah please do post those pics tomorrow if you find them😳😳

no Pamela wasnt there...that i think I am sure...Pam came after the fight...that is waht pissed him more...coz BB n the chepo's got involved with Pam🤢
Ya she came after the fight and left before Sammy's re entry...I know especially Ashmit and Hrishant literally behaved like chepo's 

But she was there when Samir was doing his styagrah Andolan. She was even asking what was happening there. When he left, he finally went to her and said nice to meet you and all😊
Ohh is it i need to watch it again...But was she there when the actual fight happened 😕 
-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Rush2220

chalo guys me going to sleep...yaad hai na kaal I was up till v late...maine time bhi post kiya tha...now band baj gayi hai😆😆

goodnight...n congrats to all of us and SS for this AT...wo na hote toh hum bhi yehan na hote🤣

Yep you slept after 3:10am last morning😳😳

Yeah thanks and congrats to SS and all his Menkas and fans (Rush and Bhavi) for making this AT so special😳😳 

Bold - True, if it wasn't for him, we all would have never met😊😊
-Rani thumbnail

Originally posted by: kalpanaR

no Pamela wasnt there...that i think I am sure...Pam came after the fight...that is waht pissed him more...coz BB n the chepo's got involved with Pam🤢

Ya she came after the fight and left before Sammy's re entry...I know especially Ashmit and Hrishant literally behaved like chepo's 

But she was there when Samir was doing his styagrah Andolan. She was even asking what was happening there. When he left, he finally went to her and said nice to meet you and all😊
Ohh is it i need to watch it again...But was she there when the actual fight happened 😕 

No she wasn't there when the actual fight happened, she came in afterwards😛
Rush2220 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

yep he was there when she came...but fight ho chuka tha shayed...chalo will watch 2morrow n confirm

So who they were modeling for?? I know they had to model for someone and that person decides either Asmit or Hrishant as winner😕😕 

maybe dolly...ab woh toh model nahin kaar sakti na🤣
eshi.nl thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Eshi are you in comedy mood today😆😆? Kuch aisa hi samajho meaning😕🤣

Tum Sagittarian ho ya nahi, it's an yes no question🤣

Upar ka line pado 😆 she asked y tomorrow. aaj muhrat pooch rahi hai 😆

Oops my bad, sorry Eshi maine tumhara yun hi mazak udaya, sorry😳😳😳

Y you are saying sorry.no need 😛

@allBye.good night
Rush2220 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Yeah thanks and congrats to SS and all his Menkas and fans (Rush and Bhavi) for making this AT so special😳😳 

nope i actually slept around 6am...n got up at 8.30

so final bye
kalpanaR thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

chalo guys me going to sleep...yaad hai na kaal I was up till v late...maine time bhi post kiya tha...now band baj gayi hai😆😆

goodnight...n congrats to all of us and SS for this AT...wo na hote toh hum bhi yehan na hote🤣

ya ya we remember 3:02 AM IST 😆 ðŸ˜† 
Good night...sahi kaha aapne woh nahi hote toh hum nahi hai aur yeh AT bhi nahi hai 😆
-Rani thumbnail

yep he was there when she came...but fight ho chuka tha shayed...chalo will watch 2morrow n confirm

So who they were modeling for?? I know they had to model for someone and that person decides either Asmit or Hrishant as winner😕😕 
[/QUOTE]

maybe dolly...ab woh toh model nahin kaar sakti na🤣
[/QUOTE]

Karegi bhi toh dekhega kaun😉 sivaye usake husband ke🤣
eshi.nl thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

This is not fair
I am not in menkhas list.you didn't add me to fans list 😲 hum bhi fan hai 😉
-Rani thumbnail
Bye again Rush and Bye Eshi 🤗