Samir Soni AT# 50 - From This Moment On - Neelam - Page 31

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by eshi.nl

๐Ÿ˜† kuch yesa hi samjo ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜†

Eshi yeh cheating hai ๐Ÿ˜ก ๐Ÿ˜† Agar tujhe nahi batana tha toh topic kyun start kiya
Is your B'day tomorrow by any chance ๐Ÿ˜‰ 
Originally posted by Rush2220

Does anyone remember Samir the wrestler in BB4๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† He was wearing wrestling uniform and was trying to take on Rahul or Hrishant, can't remember. I was ROLF so hard, but he looked so cute in that epi too๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

ya I remember that...BB was fun with Samir...will have to watch again๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

That's the only season I have watched and it was so much fun. I really got addicted to the show and created my IF ID just for that show in Dec 2010๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Originally posted by -Rani

yh this one only.Some festival,diwali i think...Salman comes to BB house divides them into 2 teams n then these fun games followed by dance.Samir's team wins all the 3 tasks.

Does anyone remember Samir the wrestler in BB4๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† He was wearing wrestling uniform and was trying to take on Rahul or Hrishant, can't remember. I was ROLF so hard, but he looked so cute in that epi too๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Yh he was so cute in all attires..school boy,fisherman,mukhiya etc
Originally posted by kalpanaR

oh was it that late...i thought Rahul was there so checked all the epi till his eviction ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† Thanks Rani...if i find it will get some pics for 2morrow

They were doing the ramp walk to impress Pamela๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜†  Yeah please do post those pics tomorrow if you find them๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
[/QUOTE]

no Pamela wasnt there...that i think I am sure...Pam came after the fight...that is waht pissed him more...coz BB n the chepo's got involved with Pam๐Ÿคข
[/QUOTE]
Ya she came after the fight and left before Sammy's re entry...I know especially Ashmit and Hrishant literally behaved like chepo's [/QUOTE]

But she was there when Samir was doing his styagrah Andolan. She was even asking what was happening there. When he left, he finally went to her and said nice to meet you and all๐Ÿ˜Š

Eshi๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Explain her Rush๐Ÿคฃ

๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ณ chi po ๐Ÿ˜ณ

๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†

@Rush k samjgayi ๐Ÿ˜›
Itna kyun sharma rahi ho Embarrassed

๐Ÿ˜† kuch yesa hi samjo ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜†

Eshi are you in comedy mood today๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†? Kuch aisa hi samajho meaning๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿคฃ

Tum Sagittarian ho ya nahi, it's an yes no question๐Ÿคฃ

Upar ka line pado ๐Ÿ˜† she asked y tomorrow. aaj muhrat pooch rahi hai ๐Ÿ˜†

Oops my bad, sorry Eshi maine tumhara yun hi mazak udaya, sorry๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Originally posted by -Rani

They were doing the ramp walk to impress Pamela๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜†  Yeah please do post those pics tomorrow if you find them๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

no Pamela wasnt there...that i think I am sure...Pam came after the fight...that is waht pissed him more...coz BB n the chepo's got involved with Pam๐Ÿคข
Ya she came after the fight and left before Sammy's re entry...I know especially Ashmit and Hrishant literally behaved like chepo's 

But she was there when Samir was doing his styagrah Andolan. She was even asking what was happening there. When he left, he finally went to her and said nice to meet you and all๐Ÿ˜Š

yep he was there when she came...but fight ho chuka tha shayed...chalo will watch 2morrow n confirm
Originally posted by -sahasra-

Yh he was so cute in all attires..school boy,fisherman,mukhiya etc

The best was when he wore Khali's shorts while playing school boy๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

chalo guys me going to sleep...yaad hai na kaal I was up till v late...maine time bhi post kiya tha...now band baj gayi hai๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

goodnight...n congrats to all of us and SS for this AT...wo na hote toh hum bhi yehan na hote๐Ÿคฃ
Originally posted by Rush2220

Ya she came after the fight and left before Sammy's re entry...I know especially Ashmit and Hrishant literally behaved like chepo's 

[/QUOTE]

yep he was there when she came...but fight ho chuka tha shayed...chalo will watch 2morrow n confirm
[/QUOTE]

So who they were modeling for?? I know they had to model for someone and that person decides either Asmit or Hrishant as winner๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•