India-Forums

Debating Corner (Page 6)

srima IF-Dazzler
srima
srima

Posted: 18 September 2013 at 1:58am | IP Logged
Totally agree with you Roja - absolutely unfair. Of all the culprits this juvi was the one who committed the most brutal & heinous crime & escapes as  juvi with just few months short of his adulthood. Just 3 years behind bars for the pervert.   If not capital punishment the culprit should have been given at least  [full] Life Imprisonment.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Caryneclatrojapoooo

rojapoooo IF-Sizzlerz
rojapoooo
rojapoooo

Posted: 18 September 2013 at 6:44am | IP Logged
Also, I wonder about the verdict. How many appeals will be flying? Clemency petition? But one good thing about the delay - if there is one - is that these guys will be in living hell - knowing that they will eventually die but not knowing as to when exactly it will happen !!! Poetic justice?
God took it on Himself and giving vigilante justice? RIP Nirbhaya

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

srimaCaryneclat

Karthikka IF-Dazzler
Karthikka
Karthikka

Posted: 21 September 2013 at 2:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kalki2007

i am watching 7C i am getting really angry at certain teachers - the way they punish students

i don't believe in physical punishment

teachers can punish children without hurting their pride or slap or hit or embarrassing

why they have to hurt little kids feelings - they are not God

talk about method of punishment

Agree with you totally but this is what happens. Either they get whacked or they get called names. So what is being shown in 7C is not extraordinary. There is a Singaporean English movie "I No Stupid" - the grammatical mistake is intentional - about a boy who gets whacked and called names by the teacher.

Things like this leave their mark on the children.

Go to top