India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

What the????

varshad Groupbie
varshad
varshad

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
I have been trying hard to find Z & A scenes or Qubool Hai past episodes on YouTube & Dailymotion and nothing nowhere :( can anyone please tell me which website I can find them. Thank u amigos!!

A crazy writer Big smile 
Varsha D

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

asyakiideewani

fanraya IF-Dazzler
fanraya
fanraya

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
true, youtube had so many of them,they removed everything , you can not watch any of the old episodes too, wonder why Zee can not keep these episodes online. Confused My only source is watching online.. 
starsinmyeyes IF-Sizzlerz
starsinmyeyes
starsinmyeyes

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
check the website of desi tv forum...they have them all..hope that helps
AsadkiDeewani Goldie
AsadkiDeewani
AsadkiDeewani

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by varshad

I have been trying hard to find Z & A scenes or Qubool Hai past episodes on YouTube & Dailymotion and nothing nowhere :( can anyone please tell me which website I can find them. Thank u amigos!!

A crazy writer Big smile 
Varsha D

I had uploaded all of their scenes on dm but unfortunately they got blocked. Then I got the brainwave of uploading on fb n making it a private accnt n tht worked so all of the scenes till 21 june hv been uploaded there. Also, the latest scenes from 24 June onwards r on dm but i do suggest downloading them coz u never noe wen they get blocked. u cn use keepvid.com to download dm vids. Unfortunately, don't noe how to download fb vids coz they aren't public so no site will allow download but u cn watch them online. Just add me to your fb account n u shud be good to go. Oh..btw..I don't hv full epi, just their scenes. 

Here are the details:

First Name: KsgDeewani
Last Name: AsYa

P.S. Can u send me a pm or a msg giving ur IF id wen u add me so tht I noe who u are n who to add. Let me know if u hv any prob. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

yogiedeziqt611tharanii-ElmoFuj-

varshad Groupbie
varshad
varshad

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
U all have been super helpful. AsadkiDeewani ur a rockstar. Big smileBut y all this blocking? Arnav &  khushi scenes were easy to view and so were of some other serials. Y this stuff with QH?
AsadkiDeewani Goldie
AsadkiDeewani
AsadkiDeewani

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by varshad

U all have been super helpful. AsadkiDeewani ur a rockstar. Big smileBut y all this blocking? Arnav &  khushi scenes were easy to view and so were of some other serials. Y this stuff with QH?

Actually, even some of the arnav-khushi scenes were getting blocked, I think recently all of the copyright ppl/companies for the channels have been getting really strict. Although there was this one user id, who had uploaded all of their scenes n didn't get blocked but the scenes weren't in HD quality. the people who had uploaded in HD quality did get blocked after a certain point or at least some of their videos did get blocked. Zee Tv has this new company called Aiplex n unfortunately they are pretty good/strict in spottng or catching the vids. thts why they were getting blocked on dm as well. It sucks but the saving grace is that at least, it doesn't happen right away. So, its there for at least min of 1-2 days n uske baad its all upto chance/luck, i guess. 
varshad Groupbie
varshad
varshad

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
 Wow u have done ur research. Wink Thnk u tht was gud to know.:-)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AsadkiDeewani

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index