Junoon - Aisi Nafrat, toh Kaisa Ishq

India-Forums

Why don't the Mishras shoot with DB? (Page 3)

TehsinaJFJ IF-Rockerz
TehsinaJFJ
TehsinaJFJ

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 2:04am | IP Logged
Wow Itidal!'Birds of a feather flock together!WinkEvn I'd noticed it!In fct I ws staring stupidly nd thinking aren't dere weird colored wigs around?!! ConfusedMan!da body doubles hair was so much better looking!My eye was havn a few seconds' rest every tym da Mishrain part was being shown...I hope dey mk more bloopers nd we get to see more body doubles! It wud be so much bettter dan DB!DeadLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Marathi_Mulgiawida

Junoonian Goldie
Junoonian
Junoonian

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 7:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by awida

Originally posted by Junoonian

Itidal - how observant - I can barely watch IP and Shalu together cause it just reminds me of how fab Mithvi were with their chemistry.CryCry[/DIV]

Oh Binu ..don't tell me that last epi's hug didn't move you? Shocked DBIP were too hot. Dead

Oh gone those days when having Mithvi in the same frame makes my day. Cry

Mithvi is like this fading memory :(. When do we get them back! With them starting this stupid separation track n then Mouni Roy's dad passing away I think it has been more than a month since we have seen Mithvi together - forget the road scene. DB n Hudda were also in the scene... So that is not taken into account.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

OyeNautankiawida

awida IF-Stunnerz
awida
awida

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prem_diwani

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4" color="#3300cc">LAdies - No one is bashing anyone here - especially not Aditya -- and this post is not about that.. So yes ur thinking is wrong so its understandable.</font>

<font color="#3300cc" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4">Wedon't like Arjun's character but yes we like Prithvi ... All discussions r to that.. If we dont understand actors and their lives, we'd not be tolerating a track of db that is bad for me.</font>

Thank you Anu for support.

After that attack from both friends I was speachless . And kept wondering what is the wrong thing I did . And when did I or anyone say something bad about Aditya. We are all fans of him . If not . Why would we watch the serial? For Sara Khan?

And I am not good in clearing matters like you dear Anu. So I chose to not comment to not worsen the matters.

Now I feel a peace of mind . Thank you very much Anu.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

prem_diwani

awida IF-Stunnerz
awida
awida

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TehsinaJFJ

Wow Itidal!'Birds of a feather flock together!WinkEvn I'd noticed it!In fct I ws staring stupidly nd thinking aren't dere weird colored wigs around?!!
ConfusedMan!da body doubles hair was so much better looking!My eye was havn a few seconds' rest every tym da Mishrain part was being shown...I hope dey mk more bloopers nd we get to see more body doubles! It wud be so much bettter dan DB!DeadLOL

I trust you Tehsina . Those ploopers won't pass without you noticing them .

Yeah Shalu's hair is getting more bad day by day . I wonder why dorsn't she change her hair style . If she tight it in a bun?! Big smile

Edited by awida - 28 June 2013 at 10:04am
awida IF-Stunnerz
awida
awida

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 10:11am | IP Logged

Originally posted by awida

Itidal - how observant - I can barely watch IP and Shalu together cause it just reminds me of how fab Mithvi were with their chemistry.CryCry[/DIV]

Oh Binu ..don't tell me that last epi's hug didn't move you? Shocked DBIP were too hot. Dead

Oh gone those days when having Mithvi in the same frame makes my day. Cry

Mithvi is like this fading memory :(. When do we get them back! With them starting this stupid separation track n then Mouni Roy's dad passing away I think it has been more than a month since we have seen Mithvi together - forget the road scene. DB n Hudda were also in the scene... So that is not taken into account.

Binu.. This is a part of life . People meet then seperate then meet again Big smile
You didn't talk about that call or the other scene when Prithvi hit the boss after watching Meera requesting him Wink

yes I understand . Nothing is Mithvian about those scenes. Confused

hope Mithvi come back soon.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Junoonian

Go to top