Why don't the Mishras shoot with DB?

awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago
You know friends this new track of IP / DB lov/hate story is making me yawning while watching Junoon. But I tried to seek help from the other carachters in the show like Saba did sometime agi.
And that made me notice that Mishrain wasn't shooting with Shalu in Monday's epi. They used another girl with dark hair and show her back . And ofcourse that girl looks more healthy than our anorexy villain.. 😃
So I kept my eyes open in yesterday's epi coz I didn't want to be fooled (really?! 😃 ) and discovered that Mishra wasn*t shooting with Shalu . And that man who they showed us his back was much younger and fat. And that man's back was shown in precap so watch today's epi if you want reassurement?! 😳
Now why didn't The Mishras shoot with Shalu? Where did Mishrain desapeared ? She used to follow DB like her shadow 😊 . So what is going on ?
I have some possible answers:
1) PH is trying to sideline them and maybe end there presence in the show.
2) DB was ill and they had to shoot with The Mishras seperately till she recovers. 😕
3) Adi's double role is making a lot of changing in shooting times . And maybe the side actors have another shows to work in. So in last epi we saw DB with IP and not Mishra with him coz he wasn't in the same frame with him in that single scene which he supposely was with him. 😆

Now friends you can see how much figurative I became after watching Junoon . Thank to this unpearable track. 🤢 Edited by awida - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

crazy-nut thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=awida]You know friends this new track of IP / DB lov/hate story is making me yawning while watching Junoon. But I tried to seek help from the other carachters in the show like Saba did sometime agi.
QUOTE]

Wow Adila you're a genius 😉  me nvr bother abt anything anymore.. honestly dun know y still watching...  guess just waiting to catch the mithvi's... but please keep observing & update us.. cause  most time i watch with only 1 eye open the other closed.. need to rest it.. anywayi find it interesting & looks like v got something to watch out for in this boring drama now 😃 
prem_diwani thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Oh itidal u have total patience to see the epi again n pay attention, I can't do that these days I'm more interested in when I can FF the scenes of db or do something else n hear with 1/2 ear n watch casually
Junoonian thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: crazy-nut

Shanti - my thoughts and sentiments exactly!
Itidal - how observant - I can barely watch IP and Shalu together cause it just reminds me of how fab Mithvi were with their chemistry. ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­

girlTalks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
😲
Itidal, you watching repeat also ðŸ˜²
and that too with so much concentration ðŸ˜²
I am not watching online also 
you must get all the bravery awards 
Edited by sabaSpeaks - 10 years ago
jmoyee200 thumbnail
Sorry i can't Understand what u all say ?? 

Any way But i don't understand u all some fans why u all angry with Aditya Redij ?? u all not Comments his Fan club n all time u all Bash but why ?? this is Not fair...  He is only Actor he is not P or D or writer  so why u all angry with him ?? He do only his work n Hat's of for him coz outstanding acting... 

i Think we all Normal person watch any Film or Any T.v. show  some watch for story .. some watch for Artist..so why Bash only artist u Go n Bash PH not Artist.. coz he do only his work...what PH tell  to do..

All Artist r Normal person like we all.. so some time Health Prob or Family prob ..so that time PH use BD...its natural  not any Game or Sazish...

I think all Actor not want to P or D i want to do this...all artist so Poor...

Ok This is my think if u any not like then sorry.
Edited by jmoyee200 - 10 years ago
br200910 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: jmoyee200

Sorry i can't Understand what u all say ?? 

Any way But i don't understand u all some fans why u all angry with Aditya Redij ?? u all not Comments his Fan club n all time u all Bash but why ?? this is Not fair...  He is only Actor he is not P or D or writer  so why u all angry with him ?? He do only his work n Hat's of for him coz outstanding acting... 

i Think we all Normal person watch any Film or Any T.v. show  some watch for story .. some watch for Artist..so why Bash only artist u Go n Bash PH not Artist.. coz he do only his work...what PH tell  to do..

All Artist r Normal person like we all.. so some time Health Prob or Family prob ..so that time PH use BD...its natural  not any Game or Sazish...

I think all Actor not want to P or D i want to do this...all artist so Poor...

Ok This is my think if u any not like then sorry.

Total agree with u...😊 real i also can't understand ... ðŸ˜•
all r only Bash only aditya why ??...😡 all r so much just like kids... 😆 

what's  say u all...for This.article...
Edited by br200910 - 10 years ago
awida thumbnail
Originally posted by: crazy-nut

Oh Shanti 😳 This is the only way I can watch the epi without falling asleep. 😊
but I am going to try watching with an eye. 😃

awida thumbnail
Originally posted by: prem_diwani

Oh itidal u have total patience to see the epi again n pay attention, I can't do that these days I'm more interested in when I can FF the scenes of db or do something else n hear with 1/2 ear n watch casually

Dear friend try to use mute putton . It is more enjoying.
😃
And I wasn't patient untill I watched this new track of Junoon . This one of many good qualities I gained after watching it. 😉
awida thumbnail
Originally posted by: Junoonian

Itidal - how observant - I can barely watch IP and Shalu together cause it just reminds me of how fab Mithvi were with their chemistry.😭😭[/DIV]

Oh Binu ..don't tell me that last epi's hug didn't move you? 😲 DBIP were too hot. 🤢

Oh gone those days when having Mithvi in the same frame makes my day. 😭