India-Forums

Junoon - Aisi Nafrat, toh Kaisa Ishq
Junoon - Aisi Nafrat, toh Kaisa Ishq

Why don't the Mishras shoot with DB?

awida IF-Stunnerz
awida
awida

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
You know friends this new track of IP / DB lov/hate story is making me yawning while watching Junoon. But I tried to seek help from the other carachters in the show like Saba did sometime agi.
And that made me notice that Mishrain wasn't shooting with Shalu in Monday's epi. They used another girl with dark hair and show her back . And ofcourse that girl looks more healthy than our anorexy villain.. Big smile
So I kept my eyes open in yesterday's epi coz I didn't want to be fooled (really?! Big smile ) and discovered that Mishra wasn*t shooting with Shalu . And that man who they showed us his back was much younger and fat. And that man's back was shown in precap so watch today's epi if you want reassurement?! Embarrassed
Now why didn't The Mishras shoot with Shalu? Where did Mishrain desapeared ? She used to follow DB like her shadow Smile . So what is going on ?
I have some possible answers:
1) PH is trying to sideline them and maybe end there presence in the show.
2) DB was ill and they had to shoot with The Mishras seperately till she recovers. Confused
3) Adi's double role is making a lot of changing in shooting times . And maybe the side actors have another shows to work in. So in last epi we saw DB with IP and not Mishra with him coz he wasn't in the same frame with him in that single scene which he supposely was with him. LOL

Now friends you can see how much figurative I became after watching Junoon . Thank to this unpearable track. Dead

Edited by awida - 27 June 2013 at 6:49am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

HopeenlightJunooniancrazy-nutMarathi_Mulgiprem_diwaniOyeNautankiTehsinaJFJgirlTalks

crazy-nut Goldie
crazy-nut
crazy-nut

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=awida]You know friends this new track of IP / DB lov/hate story is making me yawning while watching Junoon. But I tried to seek help from the other carachters in the show like Saba did sometime agi.
QUOTE]

Wow Adila you're a genius Wink  me nvr bother abt anything anymore.. honestly dun know y still watching...  guess just waiting to catch the mithvi's... but please keep observing & update us.. cause  most time i watch with only 1 eye open the other closed.. need to rest it.. anywayi find it interesting & looks like v got something to watch out for in this boring drama now Big smile 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

JunoonianTehsinaJFJprem_diwaniOyeNautankiawida

prem_diwani IF-Rockerz
prem_diwani
prem_diwani

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
Oh itidal u have total patience to see the epi again n pay attention, I can't do that these days I'm more interested in when I can FF the scenes of db or do something else n hear with 1/2 ear n watch casually

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Junooniancrazy-nutMarathi_MulgiOyeNautankiTehsinaJFJawida

Junoonian Goldie
Junoonian
Junoonian

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 1:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by crazy-nut

[QUOTE=awida]You know friends this new track of IP / DB lov/hate story is making me yawning while watching Junoon. But I tried to seek help from the other carachters in the show like Saba did sometime agi.
QUOTE]

Wow Adila you're a genius Wink  me nvr bother abt anything anymore.. honestly dun know y still watching...  guess just waiting to catch the mithvi's... but please keep observing & update us.. cause  most time i watch with only 1 eye open the other closed.. need to rest it.. anywayi find it interesting & looks like v got something to watch out for in this boring drama now Big smile 

Shanti - my thoughts and sentiments exactly!
Itidal - how observant - I can barely watch IP and Shalu together cause it just reminds me of how fab Mithvi were with their chemistry. CryCry

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

crazy-nutOyeNautankiTehsinaJFJprem_diwanigirlTalksawida

girlTalks IF-Sizzlerz
girlTalks
girlTalks

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 1:35am | IP Logged
Shocked
Itidal, you watching repeat also Shocked
and that too with so much concentration Shocked
I am not watching online also Ouch
you must get all the bravery awards Ouch

Edited by sabaSpeaks - 27 June 2013 at 1:38am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Marathi_MulgiOyeNautankiTehsinaJFJprem_diwaniawida

jmoyee200 IF-Rockerz
jmoyee200
jmoyee200

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 1:39am | IP Logged
Sorry i can't Understand what u all say ?? 

Any way But i don't understand u all some fans why u all angry with Aditya Redij ?? u all not Comments his Fan club n all time u all Bash but why ?? this is Not fair...  He is only Actor he is not P or D or writer  so why u all angry with him ?? He do only his work n Hat's of for him coz outstanding acting... 

i Think we all Normal person watch any Film or Any T.v. show  some watch for story .. some watch for Artist..so why Bash only artist u Go n Bash PH not Artist.. coz he do only his work...what PH tell  to do..

All Artist r Normal person like we all.. so some time Health Prob or Family prob ..so that time PH use BD...its natural  not any Game or Sazish...

I think all Actor not want to P or D i want to do this...all artist so Poor...

Ok This is my think if u any not like then sorry.

Edited by jmoyee200 - 27 June 2013 at 1:44am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

prem_diwaniTehsinaJFJawida

br200910 IF-Rockerz
br200910
br200910

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 3:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jmoyee200

Sorry i can't Understand what u all say ?? 

Any way But i don't understand u all some fans why u all angry with Aditya Redij ?? u all not Comments his Fan club n all time u all Bash but why ?? this is Not fair...  He is only Actor he is not P or D or writer  so why u all angry with him ?? He do only his work n Hat's of for him coz outstanding acting... 

i Think we all Normal person watch any Film or Any T.v. show  some watch for story .. some watch for Artist..so why Bash only artist u Go n Bash PH not Artist.. coz he do only his work...what PH tell  to do..

All Artist r Normal person like we all.. so some time Health Prob or Family prob ..so that time PH use BD...its natural  not any Game or Sazish...

I think all Actor not want to P or D i want to do this...all artist so Poor...

Ok This is my think if u any not like then sorry.

Total agree with u...Smile real i also can't understand ... Confused
all r only Bash only aditya why ??...Angry all r so much just like kids... LOL 

what's  say u all...for This.article...

Edited by br200910 - 27 June 2013 at 3:50am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

prem_diwani

awida IF-Stunnerz
awida
awida

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 6:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by crazy-nut

QUOTE]

<div></div>Wow Adila you're a genius Wink me nvr bother abt anything anymore.. honestly dun know y still watching... guess just waiting to catch the mithvi's... but please keep observing & update us.. cause most time i watch with only 1 eye open the other closed.. need to rest it..anywayi find it interesting& looks likev got something to watch out for in this boring drama now Big smile

Oh Shanti Embarrassed This is the only way I can watch the epi without falling asleep. Smile
but I am going to try watching with an eye. Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

crazy-nutprem_diwani

Go to top