Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

Taani's wardrobe. PAlki ma'm please look in. (Page 3)

Stargazer. IF-Sizzlerz
Stargazer.
Stargazer.

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 4:59am | IP Logged
Exactly!

Taani's wardrobe needs a change BIG time! I fail to understand why it is such a problem. Why can't they give her a new range of outfits and try out new things on Vrinda? She has a gorgeous figure and not only are her clothes repetitive, they don't compliment her at all.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

...Tansy...

...Tansy... IF-Rockerz
...Tansy...
...Tansy...

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 5:08am | IP Logged
Yes! I don't understand why nothing as of Taani's Character is Taken serious by CV's ? From Clothes to Styling to Dialogues to Scenes...Am tired of asking the same thing again n again .

Am neither happy with her straight hair-do or those jhumkas neither those tops Ermm 

And Seriously that Sling kind of watever bag it is , glad it's not shown much these days. 
nits_viratholic IF-Rockerz
nits_viratholic
nits_viratholic

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 6:19am | IP Logged
lol..I agree..off lately I have been noticing variations in every characters dress up..except Taani..They need to change Dead
salta IF-Sizzlerz
salta
salta

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 6:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pixi26angel

Originally posted by meghasingh

Okay, this is something which we have been requesting since long. About Tani's wardrobe... well one's dresses should match up to the person's own behavior, and character, and tani's wardrobe...was exactly like her when she entered, a bit weird, yet utter cute. Fine. With time she matured, she changed too, and yet there was no change. There were just some a bit better tops in her wardrobe.

However finally you changed it, those haram pants were changed, and replaced by the pants. And as a change, it was great. But there are other things which need to be considered. Now Tani is quite mature, self sufficient, and as a character her growth has been incisive, regarding all sort of up and down and obstacles she had faced, and now you guys can experiment with her character. so why not try something new...? Even in those corset tops, can we have a variety...? I guess being from a well off family(although she's an orphan, but still the bond  tauji has with her, it's clear, she's his little princess, and won't mind buying a whole shop) so how come she has just 4 or 5 tops or i guess there are less, and all alike, who buys dresses like this?

seriously the things which aren't to be experimented like her character and role in the show they were experimented that too very badly and the things that should have been experimented we see no experiment in those...and what's with the clothes man seriously she has just two pairs of pants white and black and apart from that 4-5 pair or tops same pattern same design but in different colours who wears those cvs???at least be realistic.

Absolutely...gosh two pants...Shocked seriously...is she belongs to a BPL family? And same pattern nd design, different colors...excuse me cv's. Be realistic, one doesn't even think of buing anything like this.
And even in tops why not introduce some new tops, some new designs? Few nice tops would be a really nice thing.

Now why not try to put something  new in her wardrobe? T shirts with shorts, tops with skirts(neither long, nor micromini) but knee length, knee length cute dresses, capris...it would be nice to do.

Her jholas...urghhh... please change them. Also her earrings...

a pair of good shorts,denims,capris,new tops with different styling and Ts wouldn't cost much i guess but please at least don't compromise with ther styling as such u have compromised with many things when it comes to taani...and ya please replace those jholas and jhumkas with something that goes well with her clothing small eartops and cool sling bags will do good
Exactly... i don't think clothes are that expensive...for the heaven's sake...Cinevistas is supposedly a enough reputed PH. Then why act like a miser...and jholas and jhumkasAngry uff...

Basically, this thing should be mended asap, because it does not make any kinda sense, to have four or five dresses. and another thing...tani wore a dress at valentine's day party, nd wear the same againShockedOuchConfused , that too at a party...PLEASE.
Well Palki ma'm you guys really need to go on shopping for tani...really. and get her some dresses... infact a whole wardrobe.

And please cvs for heaven's sake at least parties ke liye toh alag alag dresses dedo use at least do that i mean she is wearing the same dress as in rose day that's irritating for heaven's sake man VD had a great bod and each and every type of clothes look great on her whether indian or western so please make use of the same
Exactly...someone ask Palki ma'm who wears same dresses on a party? Do you guys have a bit of realistic sense?
And two more things to add...
1. Please there should be variance in the dresses...who wears dresses like this...?that always same dresses... if haram pants, then just haram pants, if jeans, only jeans...i mean give her costumes this way...that one day she is in jeans, then in something else, then in something else.

2. Moreover at least don't repeat dresses on occasions and parties.

The stylist of D3 sorry to say par kis angle se stylist hai just look at rey's dressing yaar on hand hand he is next to perfect whether it's his daily college wear or party wear or Indian attire anything...plus it's not like he's wearing same types of clothes everyday there's a huge variation in the same with denims,shirts,Ts,jackets and many more...please thori mehenat taani pe bhi kar lo yaar for god's sake...and agar kuch bhi nahi mil raha hai na toh make her wear VD's clothes...VD as such has the best styling and dressing sense so make her wear VD's clothes and save us from ur torture
Exactly...man and if you can't think, we've suggested you enough. And if still not, let VD use her own wardrobe. Lehnga toh use kara hi diya, try something else too.
thanks Megs for this post it was very much needed

aliya51293

Stargazer. IF-Sizzlerz
Stargazer.
Stargazer.

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 6:50am | IP Logged
Just before I dash off, I need to highlight more on the 2 pants issue. I really don't know whether to laugh or show my displeasure at this. How can this even be possible? D3 team cannot afford to doll up its own cast, that too someone who happens to be one of the leads? Rather shocking.

Palki ma'am, if you do read what's been said - fans are not demanding much and are not unreasonable. I hope you understand how bad it looks while we are watching the show. It's not a good reflection on the CVs. Please look into this matter because seeing Taani onscreen in either two pants or three tops is quite unfortunate. Vrinda Dawda is a pleasant looking girl. All that you need to do is work on her outfits. Bas.

BrownRevo

salta IF-Sizzlerz
salta
salta

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 7:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by papakapride

Bang On!
Totally agreed with you..
Taani should atleast now have a wardrobe change..
Tired of seeing her in pants and corset tops with those jhollas..
Evn the kind of lowers which she wore in Rasiya sequence looked much better on
Her than these stuffs..
Her wardrobe should have some variations instead of
Same clothes in different colours

Btw loved the way you presented the whole post :)

Well yep those lowers...dont know what are tht, but they were a but fine. nd they can try so many things. still same boring stuff.

aliya51293

salta IF-Sizzlerz
salta
salta

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 7:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zinnia.TaaRey

Exactly!

Taani's wardrobe needs a change BIG time! I fail to understand why it is such a problem. Why can't they give her a new range of outfits and try out new things on Vrinda? She has a gorgeous figure and not only are her clothes repetitive, they don't compliment her at all.

Indian or western...she is beautiful in everything. Few times, when cv's trued, she looked gorgeous...that blue anarkali...but plz dont repeat. tht white anarkali has been used enough times...Tani needs to go on a shopping spree.

aliya51293

salta IF-Sizzlerz
salta
salta

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 7:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Tansy...

Yes! I don't understand why nothing as of Taani's Character is Taken serious by CV's ? From Clothes to Styling to Dialogues to Scenes...Am tired of asking the same thing again n again .

Am neither happy with her straight hair-do or those jhumkas neither those tops Ermm 

And Seriously that Sling kind of watever bag it is , glad it's not shown much these days. 

I agree, her hair with those curls are better, in straight i liked tht small town girl seq. style, and why do this that for six months her hair r straight nd next six months...curly? try something nice on her hair.

aliya51293

Go to top