Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

My Unrequited Love DISCONTINUED (Page 26)

DonnaHarvey IF-Sizzlerz
DonnaHarvey
DonnaHarvey

Posted: 16 November 2013 at 10:39am | IP Logged

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

Rishabh Kundra had called a press conference stressing the importance  of Madhubala's prompt release.

"Hello, my name is Rishabh Kundra and Madhubala Yager is very dear to me. She is a close friend, a resounding journalist, and one of the bravest, kindest human beings I have had the pleasure of knowing.  The many decades we spent by each other's side, she used to dream about this work- of going to war zones and delivering the truth. She isn't working for the Western spies. She isn't protecting their interests, or anyone's interests. She is simply one woman, finding the truth. (Addressing the kidnappers) She gives voice to your reasons. She showcases your message to the world. Without her, the people would never see your true cause and intentions. We will deliver the ransom, as promised, without military intervention. In return I ask that you please sent my dear friend home, unscathed. Thank you".

His PR team was all over the case, garnering positive press and shooting down reports of Simon's death...all in the hopes to get enough international support for a timely rescue. Rishabh held his emotions together in front of the world for as long as he could but it all came crashing down with one look at the sobbing face of Neshama- Simon and Madhu's four year old daughter.

"Neshama Shel-lee" (my soul) was what daddy called her in Hebrew and mummy read her bedtime stories. But neither had come home for a whole week. They even stopped calling the day before yesterday and she was worried. Daddy told her mommy went after the bad guys. What if they caught her? What if they don't give back her mommy? And if daddy went after them to save mommy? And never came back? But that won't happen, if daddy really went after them. Her daddy is Omar, you see. He fights in wars and destroys the bad monsters with one swing of his sword. Her daddy would get mommy back. She just missed them. She just wanted to be with them.

The girl both troubled and later reassured herself with her own words. She looked to Rishabh for comfort and he held her tight in his arms, offering as much warmth as he could to the soul of his lost love. "Neshama".

"Yes sir?" The girl formed perfect doe eyes, standing in as an exact replica of her mother, both in form and mannerism.

"That's a nice name".

"Thank you sir. My daddy named me that. I need my daddy", she began to cry again. Clearly, Rishabh knew nothing of how to handle toddlers. Other than making the girl cry, he made the rash decision of lugging her along to control room planning Madhu's rescue. If the rumors circulating about her family hadn't spooked the girl, seeing her mother tied deep inside some terrorist cell sure would.

A mostly unarmed team of conflict resolution experts swarmed the meet up site. The "cargo" exchange went without a hitch and Madhu was safely returned to civilization. As for the militants, most of them fled before the paramilitary forces could attack. The unfortunate ones left behind were killed in a preplanned attack.

Ignoring her imminent need for medical attention, Madhubala almost continually called for her husband and her daughter. They reassured her that her family was safe but she wouldn't be satisfied until she saw them with her own eyes and touched them in flesh and sensed their kisses on her tarnished skin. The flight down to Riyadh was a long one. Madhu could have sworn she went insane. There had been times, both before and after the birth of Neshama, where Madhu had found herself in the heart of human animosity- stuck in some grenade bunker, neck to neck with a nation's military forces, trapped in disasters without aid, but never until today did she experience such a blue feeling in her heart. It was as if her intuition was telling her something was off. And this itching won't stop until she ensured the well being of Simon and Neshama.

"Madhu", Rishabh greeted her at the airport with Neshama in his lap.

"Mommy", the child darted out of his reach and in her mother's arms. The two held on to the other's bones like there was no care in world. The daughter wiped her mother's tears and proudly proclaimed. "I knew my daddy is a superhero. I told you sir", she said pointing at Rishabh. "Where is daddy?" she looked around for one sign of Simon but nothing...the two identical pairs of eyes sought out Rishabh for an answer. But he had none. He hung his head low in shame. In his race to rescue Madhu, Rishabh had sidelined Simon. No one from his team was actively searching for Yager. His only hope was that someone in Israel was on the case or else he would not be able to face Madhu for the rest of his living days.

Where asked, "where is Simon?", he felt his heart freeze in his chest.

"He is my husband, my love, the father of my child. How could you let him go and hold on to me instead? What did you expect? That I'd be pleased and thank you for saving my life? I want Simon back,  safe and sound. Where is he?"

Rishabh couldn't find the words to her what he knew in his heart.  He couldn't answer even though he was answerable to her.

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

aliahaysekarankritika27srik1zelja89rinku06benazrdave1manna43bikeshsngh03kshubhangisaakhi01Desire6Mahi78war_is_peaceSHINYSHREYAsanghita0000

SHINYSHREYA IF-Sizzlerz
SHINYSHREYA
SHINYSHREYA

Posted: 16 November 2013 at 8:47pm | IP Logged
nice update

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DonnaHarvey

saakhi01 IF-Dazzler
saakhi01
saakhi01

Posted: 16 November 2013 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
Nice update...

DonnaHarvey

rdave1 Goldie
rdave1
rdave1

Posted: 16 November 2013 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
Great chapter! Okay so he got her out now what? Rishabh isn't in the clear yet. Where is Simon? And there is so much of the past, Rishabh has tough road ahead of him.

DonnaHarvey

sanghita0000 IF-Sizzlerz
sanghita0000
sanghita0000

Posted: 17 November 2013 at 9:05am | IP Logged
awesome update...so madhu is rescued but where is simon???

DonnaHarvey

war_is_peace IF-Sizzlerz
war_is_peace
war_is_peace

Posted: 18 November 2013 at 2:54am | IP Logged
i have forgotten lots of bits of the story!

so where is simon?
i guess he is dead?
now RK has a tough job to get madhu to like him...it aint gonna work so soon...or never maybe

nice update..
lots of past yet to be know... 

DonnaHarvey

Desire6 IF-Rockerz
Desire6
Desire6

Posted: 09 December 2013 at 3:07am | IP Logged
lots of past yet to come out...rt nw Rishabh rescued MADHU. ..DEN SIMON??

NC UPdt

DonnaHarvey

DonnaHarvey IF-Sizzlerz
DonnaHarvey
DonnaHarvey

Posted: 10 December 2013 at 4:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SHINYSHREYA

nice update
thanks

Go to top