Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

My Unrequited Love DISCONTINUED (Page 12)

DonnaHarvey IF-Sizzlerz
DonnaHarvey
DonnaHarvey

Posted: 05 July 2013 at 8:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovesim

Nice update
okay
thanks

AroraN Goldie
AroraN
AroraN

Posted: 05 July 2013 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Just finished updates on your blog 
Well written Thumbs Up
RK & Deepali. Shocked & moreover RK wants Madhu to meet dips Shocked
What Madhu said to RK was well written ( I believe it was chap 3) 

All in all enjoyed reading it Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DonnaHarvey

DonnaHarvey IF-Sizzlerz
DonnaHarvey
DonnaHarvey

Posted: 05 July 2013 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AroraN

Just finished updates on your blog 
Well written Thumbs Up
RK & Deepali. Shocked & moreover RK wants Madhu to meet dips Shocked
What Madhu said to RK was well written ( I believe it was chap 3) 

All in all enjoyed reading it Clap
Thank you. I get all worked up when one of my characters is visibly wrong. I don't like confrontations but sometimes they are needed especially when 5 years of pent up anger is concerned.
war_is_peace IF-Sizzlerz
war_is_peace
war_is_peace

Posted: 05 July 2013 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DonnaHarvey

Originally posted by war_is_peace

loved all of them! Smile Embarrassed Clap Clap Clap Star

there aint any deepali to propose LOL Wink

Why thank youEmbarrassed

So I am getting indirect requests hereLOL Hey now, we can play nice in the bullpen. Alright, I will get to it. Deepali it is. Don't know how far along you will see her but, I grant you this: she will make an appearance. Deal?

aah! i think i was right! fine deal! LOL Embarrassed

DonnaHarvey

DonnaHarvey IF-Sizzlerz
DonnaHarvey
DonnaHarvey

Posted: 05 July 2013 at 10:58am | IP Logged

Why thank youEmbarrassed

So I am getting indirect requests hereLOL Hey now, we can play nice in the bullpen. Alright, I will get to it. Deepali it is. Don't know how far along you will see her but, I grant you this: she will make an appearance. Deal?

I don't follow cryptic talk well. What were you right about? A hint, if you may.
DonnaHarvey IF-Sizzlerz
DonnaHarvey
DonnaHarvey

Posted: 05 July 2013 at 10:59am | IP Logged

Tres: Bless Your Heart

Rishabh let himself in, looking for his drunken best friend. "Madhu?" She could taste the anticipation in his tone. "Is it because of our anniversary?" 

There, just like that, the music stopped. The clinking of glasses was muted, the pain numbing in her temples. He remembered.. A ray of hope. He remembered! A beaming smile. He remembered? A terrifying confusion. She blocked the older man out of her mind. All she could see was Rishabh.

"Come on Madiha. Cut the groom some slack. He is engaged to be wed to the beautiful Miss Deepali. So what if he can't show up like a decent friend in your hour of need? You have me". Simon opened his arms up in Madhu's general direction and in that minute, he realized he was the serpent in Eden. He was provoking her and sparking off a tiff with Rishabh just to get what he wanted. He stopped because he knew better. He stopped because he was not Rishabh, he was Simon and he actually cared about Madhu. He didn't fake his affection. He wouldn't leave her. He wouldn't be that guy. But, his words got Rishabh up in flames. 

The perceived rivalry had always been present. Even when he did not crave Madhu's attention, Rishabh hated the sight of Simon. When him and Yager signed up for the same film, it was an uphill battle to keep the professional respects. He didn't want to be a prep school friend begging Madhu to give up on Sy. So, he kept his distance as much as possible. They had a word every now and then.

Madhu knew the tension when she saw it. That is why, alcohol was always in the mix when these two were invited to a party together. Lost in thought, Madhubala did not see Rishabh's hand reaching for Simon's collar. He was pinned against a cabinet looking at Madhu for permission to hit Rishabh back. Simon packed a punch. If he lay a finger on Rishabh's moneymaker, he would be squirming on the ground in no time. She should know, she was on the receiving end of his hand. Simon had the same thought but quickly dismissed it in fear of creeping deeper down the guilt hole. It was a sparring session. That doesn't count, right? Right?

"Rishabh, let him go". Her voice was stern and commanding. It was almost as if she had put her guard back on. And from the sound of her stilettos bossing around on the hardwood, she had. She folded her arms in front of her chest as Rishabh curled his lips and released his opponent.

"Deepali?" Madhu had a disapproving look on her face which she quickly hid as Rishabh made his glittering eyes visible. He was dying to tell her about his new fiance.

"What is this about?" His hand on her shoulder was a painful sight to Simon. He excused himself out of the room with a bottle of vodka in hand. He would need it to go to bed tonight. 

"You tell me", she shrugged him off. "I said I did not want to have this talk. You insisted anyway. I said I wanted to sleep and you invaded my privacy and you don't listen to me and you do whatever the hell you want. So, do it! But, leave me out of it please. I have a perfectly good life and I don't your antics ruining it".

She was jumping from bottle to bottle.. The stupid lager wasn't cutting it anymore. Something that could make her puke in the morning would be a great help at this point. Finally, a crazy expensive bottle of Chateau Lynch-Bages. Screw it, as long as the shot did its job.

"I want you to meet her. I also want you to be my best man''wo'.man''woman".

"Okay. I will do that. Set up a time and place. I will be there. Now, I got work tomorrow so leave, why don't you?"

Half a bottle of wine-she-couldn't-afford later, she felt courageous. Courageous enough to ask him why it had to be today. Why not any other day?

"You said you asked her at midnight. I felt like you were waiting for it be the time we wed. You were waiting to erase me so she could move in. I don't blame her because she knows nothing. But you'''you I blame. I get it'''when the clock strikes twelve, it's special. But, that happens every day. You were deliberate in your choice and that is mean. You are mean. And no, you don't get to rub it my face like chilly paste. It burns enough from the scar you left me five years ago. I don't even get to tell my sister or my father that I was once married. Even between the people in this house who know, it is taboo to speak of that day. I carry the shame around with me".

"Which is why I thought you wanted the memory gone", he cut her off almost too afraid of her wrath. He had never seen this side of Madhubala. Calm and collected even that one time they were taken hostage by the Irish mob. The woman, who cut a deal with the mafia to let them out unharmed, was in full on breakdown mode. 

"NO", she roared. "You don't get to speak when I am still talking. You don't get to re-write history Kundra. You made a mistake. YOU. What I did, I don't regret it one bit. What you did was cowardly. What I did, you are indebted to me for this lifetime. You don't get to tell me what I can and cannot think. You don't get to tell me forget what happened. You ruined me. Go ahead,marry her the day you left me. That way the guilt will go away completely. No recollection of the night you left me alone in a new city with nothing, not even the cab fare. That might make you feel good about yourself, replacing our short lived marriage with happy times. But, it won't erase the fact that it happened. I was burned and a woman burned never forgets. She forgives which is why I will be seeing Deepali soon".

She straightened her now wrinkled pencil skirt. God, she was too old for a walk of shame. Time to call up the trusty old stylist. Madhubala was good at fooling others, even herself, leading them to believe she wasn't hurt or angry or in pain. She had sure led RIshabh into thinking she was normal around him. Right, the stylist.

"Hello, RadhajI? Is that you? Yeah, I was just calling to ask if I could have a dress delivered to Sy's. Yes, I am staying the night. No, he is not cheating on anyone with me. Yes, I know they broke up. No, this is not my chance. Yes, I dated his brother. Yes, the gay one. No, I was not the one he got knocked up", she was flushed with embarrassement seeing an amused grin on Rishabh's lips. "Look woman, I am pissed drunk. We can talk like a gossip mag when I am sobered up. Dress. Five minutes or you're fired". 

"I am sorry I proposed the night of our wedding. I am an ass for doing that. I won't marry her the day I left you. Are we done here?"

"Yeah, RIshabh we are done. We were done, five years ago. What? I married you because I was possessed by demons? I bet that is what you think. I loved you, damn it! I still do".

"Why are you doing this?" He was angry with her. Why did she have to come and make him second guess the one decision that made him happy? Why? "Don't you want me happy? Do this for me. Meet her. Be nice. She'll be one of those relatives you only see on Christmas and Thanksgiving. I will keep you two away. Now, just this one time. She had been talking about you since I told her how we are good friends".

"Did you tell her we were married? No, of course not. I was in an alternate universe for a minute where you a decent human being. Then, I got kicked back to reality where your jerkface still exists. Bless your heart".

"Did you just tell me to f**k off?"

"No, I did not".

"Bless your heart is the Southern f**k off. I know that, I have lived in Texas".

"Fine, today, I might as well have. I am drunk and angry and sad. I need a moment alone with someone who is not you. So, can we talk later?"

"Yeah, okay. See you when Deepali gets here", he opened the front door to make an exit.

"Bless your heart Rishabh and this time, I really mean it".

He left with a smile on his face. Knowing how upset Madhu was, she still managed to make him feel happy. Maybe some time with Deepali would help get his mind off the drama.

Edited by DonnaHarvey - 11 July 2013 at 8:27pm

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

pa24703987aliahaysebenazzelja89manna43briavaani21AroraNaksuji-CarpeDeim-kshubhangiSHINYSHREYAPadfoot_ProngsNeha10sanghita0000war_is_peace--Udhay--

war_is_peace IF-Sizzlerz
war_is_peace
war_is_peace

Posted: 05 July 2013 at 11:00am | IP Logged

Why thank youEmbarrassed

I don't follow cryptic talk well. What were you right about? A hint, if you may.

ur deal and my hint/request speak same Embarrassed Smile

DonnaHarvey

-CarpeDeim- IF-Dazzler

Posted: 05 July 2013 at 11:06am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

DonnaHarvey

Go to top