Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

India-Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Kashmakash S2 Th 4 Chap 10 Pg 101 July 01 (Page 72)

sshirley IF-Rockerz
sshirley
sshirley

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 8:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deepali.rock

Originally posted by sshirley

Hey shirley, mood thik hai..i m fine now..bt busy ho gyi bahut zyaada..

</div>
<div>

Busy hona toh achcha hai. I m glad aapka mood theek hai and u r fine. I wanted to pm you to ask what happened. but then thought maybe you would not like to share with me.

arre aisa kuch nhi hai..relax..mujhse se zyaada to aap aur suku pareshaan ho gaye..bt believe me i am ok..and i gave it back to him by a solid thapad..

ClapClapClapClap Well done Deepali, he got what he deserved. Main hoti toh literally apna joota utaarke maarti uske muh pe - aise logo ko haath lagane ki bhi kya zaroorat hai - m not joking. mean it really seriously.

And busy accha bhi hai..bura bhi..dnt get time to come here..aapsabke review bhi latak gayeLOL

Yeah I know, but mujhe ye bhi vishwaas hai ke aap pending reviews doge zaroor.  

suku_07 IF-Sizzlerz
suku_07
suku_07

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 8:59am | IP Logged

Suku, new dpShocked

Yes all thanks to Sony ji... Tujhe acha nahi laga..??
sshirley IF-Rockerz
sshirley
sshirley

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 9:00am | IP Logged

These days i am doing shaadi shoppingLOL
Kya baat hai? Kiski shaadi hai ji?
deepali.rock IF-Rockerz
deepali.rock
deepali.rock

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 9:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by suku_07

Suku, new dpShocked

ekdum mast..rapchik..ashu in pink..haayeEmbarrassed
aur tujhe pink banne ki inspiration bhi mil jaaegiLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suku_07

deepali.rock IF-Rockerz
deepali.rock
deepali.rock

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 9:05am | IP Logged

These days i am doing shaadi shoppingLOL

</div>

<div>
Kya baat hai? Kiski shaadi hai ji?

mom dad ke family friends ki beti ki..they r so close..dad knows them since 25yrs..almost like family..
Jabse unhe pta chala hai ki main velli hun..mujhe bhi shopping mein ghaseet liya haiLOL
suku_07 IF-Sizzlerz
suku_07
suku_07

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 9:06am | IP Logged

Originally posted by suku_07

Suku, new dpShocked

ekdum mast..rapchik..ashu in pink..haayeEmbarrassed
aur tujhe pink banne ki inspiration bhi mil jaaegiLOL

Lolz yeh toh meine socha ki nahi LOL.. chal pakka mere pink.hone tak mera dp mera pinky pinky Ashu LOL
sshirley IF-Rockerz
sshirley
sshirley

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 9:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suvika.

[QUOTE=Suvika.]

Oye Madam, maine aag bilkul sahi lagai thi, na kam na zyaada. Aapne pahle us aag ka temperature badaya, us se bhi aap ka jee nahi bhara toh phir aag hi bujha di..

waise story toh aap ki hume bhi maloom hai... hum toh aisa nahi karte aap ke saath.

phir aapne ye dokha kyun kiya humare saath? aakhir kyun? CryCryCry

knowing a story and being an editor two different things..par sachchi mein buddy..meine aag kahaa bujhaayi? i told i hope thats what you would right...and thats the truth na..i don't know what you are going to write in the next chapter...Ouch

Chalo koi nahi Suja, I think we had enough fun at  my readers' expense. Esp. Aishu aur Suku toh kya bhadki.. mazaa aa gaya by God.

Not done. U r posting tomorrow and that's final AngryAngryAngry

Angry final?? kiskeliye final?? mere liye toh bilkul nahi...Monday ya phir Tuesday...you guys choose and let me know...Angry

Ok Monday before 1 am. theek haina?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Suvika.

Suvika. IF-Stunnerz
Suvika.
Suvika.

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deepaligupta197

Sorry for being lateConfused

Hug no problem. howz your headache now??

It was a heartwarming chapter that managed to grasp my attention from the moment I started reading it You touched a simple plot, and by ur magic of narration, emotions and feel, u hv turned it into the greatest love story

happy love heart emoticon Deepali..thank you..thank you so much for saying that..

Their love is profound, their connection powerful ,from heartbreak to unbreakable love even thou they know they have huge barriers to break .

Dr K: She doesn't come to the canteen any more Dr Ashutosh.
Nidhi's love was plain n simple for anyone to see, loved how Dr K was considerate towards her.

yeah..she mothers Nidhi in her own way..

I really loved how u managed to describe all the emotions Nidhi went through, so well. Her belief that she was hallucinating was put accross beautifully!It was an interesting process to see her blossom from a young, playful girl into a well developed grown woman who knew exactly what she wanted, even if the path was difficult.

that was the toughest part of this chapter and i am really glad that everyone has liked it...

Ashu  knows what he wants...a life with Nidhi and he will do anything to protect what's his.Getting in their head n shaping up the self thots was spectacular. Watching their story go full circle was one hell of a ride. Both at the parking lot way ahead of time just shows their longevity for each other.

blowing a kiss emoticon

Beautifully woven emotions and wonderful situations, heartfelt dialogues ,all the aspects have been enormously carved...infact lines are such smoothly penned that it gave me illussion of visualizing the entire sequence...such engrossing n smooth wordings used.

Blushing actually thats what i try to do..i visualize the scene in my head first and then try my level best to put it into words. 

I really liked Nidhi's support for Ashu even thou she knows abt his painful past,her support  for Ashu is really flawless...its the strength of her character. Really wen 2 people r in luv then who cares for one'self .They come to realize unconditional love is not an act of being loved, rather one of loving' unconditionally.Through these two characters u make us feel and live the depth of emotion and chemistry between the two. Best of all, we watch the evolution of two  individuals--one youthful, sheltered and naive, the other older, insecure and afraid of commitment. 

Clap thats chapters 7, 8 and 9 in one sentence. 

An endearing chapter...well written!

An endearing review..beautifully written!!Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sshirleydeepaligupta197

Go to top