Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

India-Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Kashmakash S2 Th 4 Chap 10 Pg 101 July 01 (Page 70)

sshirley IF-Rockerz
sshirley
sshirley

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 8:08am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=Suvika.][QUOTE=sshirley][QUOTE=Suvika.]

See I m a good friend, aapki tarah nahi pahle mere readers ko bhadkao, aag me ghee daal ke phir poori aag hi thandi kar do - meri cliffhanger ki poori mehnat pe paani pher ke

oye..i wouldn't have opened my mouth but you said readers ko bhadkarahi ho..enough..so i tried to do some damage control and said i don't think it will happen that way...ab beech mein thoda bahut muh se nikalgaya toh i can't help it na..if you ask your editor to spam your thread you should be prepared for all this.LOL

Oye Madam, maine aag bilkul sahi lagai thi, na kam na zyaada. Aapne pahle us aag ka temperature badaya, us se bhi aap ka jee nahi bhara toh phir aag hi bujha di..

waise story toh aap ki hume bhi maloom hai... hum toh aisa nahi karte aap ke saath.

phir aapne ye dokha kyun kiya humare saath? aakhir kyun? CryCryCry

aage chapter 10.

When when?
hopefully monday..Big smile

Not done. U r posting tomorrow and that's final AngryAngryAngry

sshirley IF-Rockerz
sshirley
sshirley

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 8:10am | IP Logged
Hi Deepali, ab mood kaisa hai?

Suvika. IF-Stunnerz
Suvika.
Suvika.

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 8:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sshirley

[QUOTE=Suvika.]

Oye Madam, maine aag bilkul sahi lagai thi, na kam na zyaada. Aapne pahle us aag ka temperature badaya, us se bhi aap ka jee nahi bhara toh phir aag hi bujha di..

waise story toh aap ki hume bhi maloom hai... hum toh aisa nahi karte aap ke saath.

phir aapne ye dokha kyun kiya humare saath? aakhir kyun? CryCryCry

knowing a story and being an editor two different things..par sachchi mein buddy..meine aag kahaa bujhaayi? i told i hope thats what you would right...and thats the truth na..i don't know what you are going to write in the next chapter...Ouch

Not done. U r posting tomorrow and that's final AngryAngryAngry

Angry final?? kiskeliye final?? mere liye toh bilkul nahi...Monday ya phir Tuesday...you guys choose and let me know...Angry

Suvika. IF-Stunnerz
Suvika.
Suvika.

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 8:13am | IP Logged

Confused Deepali ke mood ko kya hua?? Confused
deepali.rock IF-Rockerz
deepali.rock
deepali.rock

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 8:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suvika.

ConfusedDeepali ke mood ko kya hua??Confused

dimaag pe zyaada zor mat daalo..vo purani baat ho gyi..LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Suvika.

aardhan IF-Sizzlerz
aardhan
aardhan

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 8:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suvika.

Originally posted by aardhan

[
Hey thanks, am so glad you liked it. Embarrassed Actually when  saw that pic with the little boy your story came to mind and I just wanted to complete it the pic by telling your story. Big smile   And thanks for adding it to your signature... actually I don't have any fancy photo tools, so I did this in Word and Paint! Tongue

Ouch i didn't even know you could do something like this in word and paint...will leave it to you experts.Thumbs Up
Yeah, I'm testing word to its full capacity! LOL  BTW I just sent you a PM and now I can see the signature... I forgot to change my preferences! Looks great! Thanks. Hug

[/QUOTE] [/QUOTE]

Suvika.

deepali.rock IF-Rockerz
deepali.rock
deepali.rock

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 8:18am | IP Logged
Hey shirley, mood thik hai..i m fine now..bt busy ho gyi bahut zyaada..

Suvika.

deepaligupta197 IF-Rockerz
deepaligupta197
deepaligupta197

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 8:28am | IP Logged

Sorry for being lateConfused

It was a heartwarming chapter that managed to grasp my attention from the moment I started reading it You touched a simple plot, and by ur magic of narration, emotions and feel, u hv turned it into the greatest love story

Their love is profound, their connection powerful ,from heartbreak to unbreakable love even thou they know they have huge barriers to break .

Dr K: She doesn't come to the canteen any more Dr Ashutosh.
Nidhi's love was plain n simple for anyone to see, loved how Dr K was considerate towards her.

Nidhi nods and goes towards the ward. ……

I miss you sir. Jab bhi mein yahaa iss childrens' ward ……

Nidhi's entire body jerks a little. ……

Aap sach mein yahaa hain? …….

I really loved how u managed to describe all the emotions Nidhi went through, so well. Her belief that she was hallucinating was put accross beautifully!It was an interesting process to see her blossom from a young, playful girl into a well developed grown woman who knew exactly what she wanted, even if the path was difficult.

Nidhi..see..I have come back! ...

Ashu  knows what he wants...a life with Nidhi and he will do anything to protect what's his.Getting in their head n shaping up the self thots was spectacular. Watching their story go full circle was one hell of a ride. Both at the parking lot way ahead of time just shows their longevity for each other.

Ashu gets down on his knees in front of her ...

Beautifully woven emotions and wonderful situations, heartfelt dialogues ,all the aspects have been enormously carved...infact lines are such smoothly penned that it gave me illussion of visualizing the entire sequence...such engrossing n smooth wordings used.

Nidhi interrupts firmly: I REFUSE to believe that you are ANYTHING like your father Dr Ashutosh

I really liked Nidhi's support for Ashu even thou she knows abt his painful past,her support  for Ashu is really flawless...its the strength of her character. Really wen 2 people r in luv then who cares for one'self .They come to realize unconditional love is not an act of being loved, rather one of loving… unconditionally.Through these two characters u make us feel and live the depth of emotion and chemistry between the two. Best of all, we watch the evolution of two  individuals--one youthful, sheltered and naive, the other older, insecure and afraid of commitment. 

An endearing chapter...well written!

Suvika.

Go to top