Kashmakash S2 Th 4 Chap 10 Pg 101 July 01 - Page 68

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by shreyalvashni

Oh she is in 10 majja ayga fir toh baat karne may from where is she ?

She generally comes online around 3-4 India time.. Will.msg you tomorrow when she comes.. aap online aa jana..
Ch-8 Review:

This is sixer update...👏

Every word is worth appreciation in this update...am honest...every word...

Nidhi entering Ashu's cabin, her self thought...Ranga consoling Nidhi ...Nidhi's reaction...

Ashu's dialogues in Armaan's house...Armaan's dialogues...

Anji's strength to Nidhi and Nidhi getting back to her feet...

Phone call of Baba and Ashu and Nidhi entering the house...Baba and Ashu's self thought...Ashu editing Nidhi's name...

Ashu meeting with CV at coffee shop and his questions controlling his emotions and Armaan's reaction and suggestion...

Originally posted by Anjani9

<div>

First half I tried to shout and clear my week long frustation...and 2nd half relaxation...😛

Cool cool.. So howz life ??

Ch-8 Review:

This is sixer update...👏

Every word is worth appreciation in this update...am honest...every word...

Nidhi entering Ashu's cabin, her self thought...Ranga consoling Nidhi ...Nidhi's reaction...

Ashu's dialogues in Armaan's house...Armaan's dialogues...

Anji's strength to Nidhi and Nidhi getting back to her feet...

Phone call of Baba and Ashu and Nidhi entering the house...Baba and Ashu's self thought...Ashu editing Nidhi's name...

Ashu meeting with CV at coffee shop and his questions controlling his emotions and Armaan's reaction and suggestion...

Anjani ka transition from ???? to !!!!!!!

Originally posted by deepa17

Wow Aarti that was great.

Good Suvikans .. I am gone .. Drop dead right now 
Thanks Deepali. Once again its Word and Paint... have you tried out as yet? 😊

Chapter 9 Review:

The scene has shifted back now to KGH and Ashu is back and providing lip service to all the formalities and to all the people he meets but all the while his eyes and senses are trying to look for Nidhi. All along till the hilltop part I felt it like was a ray of sunshine peeping from behind the clouds when I read the little hide and seek game Ashu and Nidhi were playing…. And then OMG, it was like Nidhi was caught in a tempest, all her emotions just pouring out….

Going back, liked all those little touches you added that clearly showed how the staff at KGH about this relationship. And the care they take of Nidhi in Ashu's absence also showed their acceptance of the same. Entering his cabin after 8 months, the first thing that Ashu sees are those flowers, if he ever had a 0.1% doubt about Nidhi this should clear it up. He is guilty as well as impatient to see her, and Ranga, as astute as ever lets him know her bearings. So that done, Ashu next waits at lunch, restlessness written all over his face as he hopes she would come by.  And once again we have yet another colleague giving Nidhi's whereabouts …. my God! 😲😆   the entire institution is in collusion! 😉 But I am happy Dr. K is here as well, really liked her character in version 1! Liked her matter of fact manner but still conveying Nidhi's situation when he left and now! And so from here and there Ashu has collected little snippets of Nidhi. Very nice build-up before the actual meeting!👍🏼

And  then the anti-climax! Nidhi walked passed him! 😃 This scene and her thoughts after have been handled very well, the description is so lucid that I could visualize this scene very well. So Nidhi thought she was hallucinating like all the other times she passed by here and felt his presence, poor girl has gotten so used to the disappointment… but nice touch! And finally jolted into realization by the other doc that she came running back into his cabin….this part had some humor in it! And then both echoed each other's thoughts! Both show the same surprise, same concern and joy at seeing each other after ages. And both leave an hour early…. What a coincidence! These two are already reading each other's thoughts. 😳

And the emotional reunion when Ashu confesses his feeling and Nidhi finally relieved of all the tension and uncertainty that she just lets it go! Very nicely written with AShu consoling her and both holding like there was no tomorrow…. So Nidhi did not even resist as much!😊 Guess relief was the foremost emotion which over-rode the fact that he had basically ditched her after she had confessed. Initially she was angry but the moment she heard his confession and realized that even he had suffered her anger seemed to have vanished. And you have skipped through Ashu's story in FF mode, that's good as I was fearing another emotionally charged recollection of the horrific event. But Ashu still has the 'No kids' condition and this one is more firm in that, so much that he gives Nidhi all the time to decide! Hmmm, he is still not so easy to budge… took him all these months to agree to take a risk at loving someone….8 months+, so when she gets pregnant it will be another uphill battle even this time….

And finally CV initial reaction is negative… how will that change? I don't think either Ashu or Nidhi are willing to give up now! And like the 'Iwanttomarryher' part! 

When I come everyone disappear...😔

I HATE YOU GIRLS...

AND YOU NEVER COME WHEN EVERYONE IS HERE...😡
Originally posted by AISHUMA

where is SUVIKA

she didn't miss me...didn't even ask about...I am no one for her...why this KOLAveri???

I WAS WAITING THE WHOLE MORNING AND AFTERNOON YESTERDAY..NO ONE EVEN BOTHERED TO PEEP INTO MY THREAD AND NOW YOU COME AND SAY THIS?? 😡
Originally posted by pansy123

Lovely chapter...

Loved the scene and the lines What a way to make already known understanding to dawn on him...it was like yelling the truth at him

SO TRUE..😳

He swallows repeatedly to clear his clogged throat and with slightly trembling fingers touches the flowers lovingly. You never stopped wishing me good morning, did you? You never gave up. Tum kya ho Nidhi? A sudden thought occurs. These flowers are fresh. That means you are already here?

Liked his restlessness... his wait at lunch time...he didn't respond to Dr. Kothari...so much like the him...

😆 this guy is a complete closed book. 

She taking the reality as hallucination and the way she rushes to see him was like... Vow!

Liked the way he straights comes to the point "Your college ends at what..4?"

His confession was 👏

I hope you won't separate them again...waiting for the next chap...

😛 you need to wait to know the answer 😉thanks a bunch Pansy 

Originally posted by ssktlk

Hi Suja,

Beautiful chap. Loved the fast turn of events in the last update, ashu expressing his feelings, and then a kiss at the first confession!!!!, wow😉😉😉, that was dreamy. Now Ashu can't wait to make her his. I totally agree with your explanation on pg 37. K 2 will see the post marriage soul searching of the lovers. Looking forward to it.

Sanya

hey Sanya..thank you. you have put it very well..soul searching of lovers begins after this. 😃