Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

India-Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Kashmakash S2 Th 4 Chap 10 Pg 101 July 01 (Page 65)

suku_07 IF-Sizzlerz
suku_07
suku_07

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 4:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suvika.

yes Sagi...Nikki ne Suku ko aunty bulaaya..aur woh bhi aunty no.1. kaatne ke baraabar hi samjho..LOL 

had your tea?? 

Haslo Sujatha ji haslo, pehli baar abko bhi kisine aunty boloya hoga naa...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Suvika.

Suvika. IF-Stunnerz
Suvika.
Suvika.

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 4:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by suku_07

yes Sagi...Nikki ne Suku ko aunty bulaaya..aur woh bhi aunty no.1. kaatne ke baraabar hi samjho..LOL 

had your tea?? 

buddy..i became an aunt when i was 14. my sis is 12 yrs elder to me and had her son when i was in 9th standard. i loved it  then and love it now when he and his younger brother call me that. LOL

suku_07

sshirley IF-Rockerz
sshirley
sshirley

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 4:32am | IP Logged
Hi Suja, socha ke chalo abhi detailed review de doon. Mood banne ke liye wait karoongi toh ho chukka..

Do I need to say this chapter swept me off my feet. Simply fantabulous - such a beautifully charged up roller coaster ride of emotions. just loved it.

Loved the opening scene - Dr. Khanna's brief but heartfelt welcome and that bit about going bald. hehe.

Then the scene in Ashu's cabin. his self thought seeing the flowers and his cabin in order. Ranga volunteering info. Well written buddy. Clap

Ashu's dilemma and impatience, both in the morning and at lunch in canteen very well brought out.

I am liking this Dr. Kothari,  also liked her in KSMK 1. She comes straight to the point, no beating about the bush. I think though she accuses him for nidhi's state, somewhere she also understood why he did what he did.   

Liked the hallucination part - pahle toh even I was confused. Also superliked Nidhi's reaction when Dr. Sanjay tells her abt ashu's return - just perfectly written Suja Clap

Loved, actually more than loved this scene:

Ashu looks at the man standing before him: I will talk to Dr Nehru. Aap fikr mat keejiye. Aap ke bhai..(His sentence gets cuts off as the door bursts open and Nidhi almost stumbles inside before coming to a sudden halt. Her panting breath suggests that she has run all the way to his cabin. Her stunned eyes meet his own as they drink in each other's presence.

Aap sach mein yahaa hain? Ya phir se mein koi sapna dekhrahi hoon? You..you have gone down. What happened? Were you not well? Why did you leave? Why did you come back?

Nidhi..see..I have come back! Come back for you. Aankhe taras gayi Nidhi tumhe dekhne ko. Buss..ab jeebharke tumhe dekhna chaahta hoon..mehsoos karna chaahta hoon. You have changed. You look more mature..thinner..you have gone down. Did you miss me so much that you have stopped taking care of yourself?

Both of them come back to this world at the sound of someone calling "Sir?" Ashu blinks and turns back towards the man: Haan..mein..I will talk to Dr Nehru. Aap ka bhai ek kaabil surgeon ke haathon mein hain. Please don't worry. Aap jaake unhe admit karvaayiye. (The man thanks, collects the reports and leaves.)

Ashu turns once again to look at Nidhi and she probably hasn't even blinked after barging into the cabin never mind looking away. He gives her a small smile: Hello Dr Nidhi.

Her eyes just continue to devour him: I..(she swallows) I..thought..I was..seeing..imagining..hallucinating..(Her hand gestures to the corridor vaguely trying to explain her earlier reaction of smiling at him and walking away without any acknowledgement.)

Ashu: Kaisi ho?

Nidhi: Teek hoon..aap..aap kaise hain?

Ashu: Ab teek hoon. (Too many questions and too many confessions battle with each other to be heard over the silence reigning in the cabin.) Your college ends at what..4?

Nidhi: Ji.

@Bold - this sentence gave a unique (for want of a better word) touch to the whole scene.

Liked your description of the place. the 45 minutes of silence must have been so... (don't have a word to describe)

Loved these lines to the core:

Ashu looks at her: You are the reason I came back Nidhi.
Something snaps in him at that and he catches her shoulders and shakes her: Pyaar nahi karta? MEIN tumse pyaar nahi karta? Tumhaari ek jhalak dekhne keliye tarasta hoon. Tumhaari  muskaan se mere din ki shuruvaad hoti hain..tumhaari hasi ki awaaz mujhe chain ki neend sulaati hain. Yeh 8 maheene kaise guzaare hain yeh sirf mein jaanta hoon. I couldn't breathe without thinking about you..I couldn't walk without thinking about the way you skip and bound in that paediatric ward..I couldn't talk without thinking about your musical voice..I couldn't eat..Nidhi ne khaana khaaya hoga na..She would have had her lunch, right? Its 2. She would get hungry and cranky otherwise. I couldn't drink that stupid tea..Nidhi ko elaichi wala chai pasand hain. Gaana sunne ki koshish karta hoon toh tumhaari awaaz goonjti hain kaanon mein..choogayi jism mera..kiske daaman ki hawaa..yahi gaaya tha na tumne uss din? Do you know how I felt after that? What I went through? How much I just wanted to come to you and..

and nidhi's reaction totally moved me completely. Even after the hug, its as if she needs to say it aloud to make herself believe it:

Her arms slide around his waist and tighten themselves around him with all her strength. She hiccups out: You love me..aap mujhse pyaar karte hain..you love me..you really do..

This scene was titillating and heartwarming both:

Ashu pulls her away a little and cups her cheeks: Shhh..Nidhi.. He joins his lips to hers and cuts off her you love me. Sensations bombard them as all the suppressed love and desire finds an outlet for the first time. His grip on her cheeks tightens before sliding into her hair and tilting her head to the side. Her lack of response makes him draw back a little and realizing that she digs her fingers into his shirt and pulls him back. Lips joins once again..this time with more confidence and more desperation. The need to get a better taste makes him open his mouth and she soon follows him. His hands slip from her hair to her neck before going around her waist while hers move from his waist to his shoulders to the back of his head and tunnels themselves in his thick hair. Minutes pass as they forget everything including themselves. Finally, they draw apart as their lungs protest the lack of oxygen. Nidhi glides her lips over his jaw and chin before burrowing her head in his chest with a blissful sigh. His arms tighten around her once but he slowly pulls her away from him: Nidhi..before you make any final decision..

Fab simply fab - the way he tells her about his past and nidhi's reactions and her confidence in him not being like his father.

Loved the brief but meaningful yet simple Anji-Nidhi convo.

This line was my fav. the way he says it. I m glad u retained it here:

Ashu: Baba..I..uh..Iwanttomarryher.

Loved this dialogue of BB:

Aur phir bhi agar na maane toh dilwaale hain..dulhaniye lekar hi aayenge..kyon? (He wriggles his eyebrows playfully making Ashu relax a little and smile as his father hugs him once again.)

Aww the red roses - sho cute. and the SMS songs were apt but more tthan anything, I liked this way of conveying the msges.

CV refused, as expected.

Ab aage? 

Suvika.

suku_07 IF-Sizzlerz
suku_07
suku_07

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 4:35am | IP Logged

had your tea?? 

buddy..i became an aunt when i was 14. my sis is 12 yrs elder to me and had her son when i was in 9th standard. i loved it  then and love it now when he and his younger brother call me that. LOL

Arre that way when I was 11 I became aunty LOL, my cousin had a baby boy then but they sweetly called me Maasi/Bua and I loved that too Embarrassed... But Aunty is like more of a shock Ouch
Suvika. IF-Stunnerz
Suvika.
Suvika.

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 4:36am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=Suvika.]
Arre that way when I was 11 I became aunty LOL, my cousin had a baby boy then but they sweetly called me Maasi/Bua and I loved that too Embarrassed... But Aunty is like more of a shock Ouch

i still don't understand the difference...bua..mausi.. = aunt na..LOL

suku_07

suku_07 IF-Sizzlerz
suku_07
suku_07

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 4:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sshirley

Hi Suja, socha ke chalo abhi detailed review de doon. Mood banne ke liye wait karoongi toh ho chukka..

Do I need to say this chapter swept me off my feet. Simply fantabulous - such a beautifully charged up roller coaster ride of emotions. just loved it.

Loved the opening scene - Dr. Khanna's brief but heartfelt welcome and that bit about going bald. hehe.

Then the scene in Ashu's cabin. his self thought seeing the flowers and his cabin in order. Ranga volunteering info. Well written buddy. Clap

Ashu's dilemma and impatience, both in the morning and at lunch in canteen very well brought out.

I am liking this Dr. Kothari,  also liked her in KSMK 1. She comes straight to the point, no beating about the bush. I think though she accuses him for nidhi's state, somewhere she also understood why he did what he did.   

Liked the hallucination part - pahle toh even I was confused. Also superliked Nidhi's reaction when Dr. Sanjay tells her abt ashu's return - just perfectly written Suja Clap

Loved, actually more than loved this scene:

Ashu looks at the man standing before him: I will talk to Dr Nehru. Aap fikr mat keejiye. Aap ke bhai..(His sentence gets cuts off as the door bursts open and Nidhi almost stumbles inside before coming to a sudden halt. Her panting breath suggests that she has run all the way to his cabin. Her stunned eyes meet his own as they drink in each other's presence.

Aap sach mein yahaa hain? Ya phir se mein koi sapna dekhrahi hoon? You..you have gone down. What happened? Were you not well? Why did you leave? Why did you come back?

Nidhi..see..I have come back! Come back for you. Aankhe taras gayi Nidhi tumhe dekhne ko. Buss..ab jeebharke tumhe dekhna chaahta hoon..mehsoos karna chaahta hoon. You have changed. You look more mature..thinner..you have gone down. Did you miss me so much that you have stopped taking care of yourself?

Both of them come back to this world at the sound of someone calling "Sir?" Ashu blinks and turns back towards the man: Haan..mein..I will talk to Dr Nehru. Aap ka bhai ek kaabil surgeon ke haathon mein hain. Please don't worry. Aap jaake unhe admit karvaayiye. (The man thanks, collects the reports and leaves.)

Ashu turns once again to look at Nidhi and she probably hasn't even blinked after barging into the cabin never mind looking away. He gives her a small smile: Hello Dr Nidhi.

Her eyes just continue to devour him: I..(she swallows) I..thought..I was..seeing..imagining..hallucinating..(Her hand gestures to the corridor vaguely trying to explain her earlier reaction of smiling at him and walking away without any acknowledgement.)

Ashu: Kaisi ho?

Nidhi: Teek hoon..aap..aap kaise hain?

Ashu: Ab teek hoon. (Too many questions and too many confessions battle with each other to be heard over the silence reigning in the cabin.) Your college ends at what..4?

Nidhi: Ji.

@Bold - this sentence gave a unique (for want of a better word) touch to the whole scene.

Liked your description of the place. the 45 minutes of silence must have been so... (don't have a word to describe)

Loved these lines to the core:

Ashu looks at her: You are the reason I came back Nidhi.
Something snaps in him at that and he catches her shoulders and shakes her: Pyaar nahi karta? MEIN tumse pyaar nahi karta? Tumhaari ek jhalak dekhne keliye tarasta hoon. Tumhaari  muskaan se mere din ki shuruvaad hoti hain..tumhaari hasi ki awaaz mujhe chain ki neend sulaati hain. Yeh 8 maheene kaise guzaare hain yeh sirf mein jaanta hoon. I couldn't breathe without thinking about you..I couldn't walk without thinking about the way you skip and bound in that paediatric ward..I couldn't talk without thinking about your musical voice..I couldn't eat..Nidhi ne khaana khaaya hoga na..She would have had her lunch, right? Its 2. She would get hungry and cranky otherwise. I couldn't drink that stupid tea..Nidhi ko elaichi wala chai pasand hain. Gaana sunne ki koshish karta hoon toh tumhaari awaaz goonjti hain kaanon mein..choogayi jism mera..kiske daaman ki hawaa..yahi gaaya tha na tumne uss din? Do you know how I felt after that? What I went through? How much I just wanted to come to you and..

and nidhi's reaction totally moved me completely. Even after the hug, its as if she needs to say it aloud to make herself believe it:

Her arms slide around his waist and tighten themselves around him with all her strength. She hiccups out: You love me..aap mujhse pyaar karte hain..you love me..you really do..

This scene was titillating and heartwarming both:

Ashu pulls her away a little and cups her cheeks: Shhh..Nidhi.. He joins his lips to hers and cuts off her you love me. Sensations bombard them as all the suppressed love and desire finds an outlet for the first time. His grip on her cheeks tightens before sliding into her hair and tilting her head to the side. Her lack of response makes him draw back a little and realizing that she digs her fingers into his shirt and pulls him back. Lips joins once again..this time with more confidence and more desperation. The need to get a better taste makes him open his mouth and she soon follows him. His hands slip from her hair to her neck before going around her waist while hers move from his waist to his shoulders to the back of his head and tunnels themselves in his thick hair. Minutes pass as they forget everything including themselves. Finally, they draw apart as their lungs protest the lack of oxygen. Nidhi glides her lips over his jaw and chin before burrowing her head in his chest with a blissful sigh. His arms tighten around her once but he slowly pulls her away from him: Nidhi..before you make any final decision..

Fab simply fab - the way he tells her about his past and nidhi's reactions and her confidence in him not being like his father.

Loved the brief but meaningful yet simple Anji-Nidhi convo.

This line was my fav. the way he says it. I m glad u retained it here:

Ashu: Baba..I..uh..Iwanttomarryher.

Loved this dialogue of BB:

Aur phir bhi agar na maane toh dilwaale hain..dulhaniye lekar hi aayenge..kyon? (He wriggles his eyebrows playfully making Ashu relax a little and smile as his father hugs him once again.)

Aww the red roses - sho cute. and the SMS songs were apt but more tthan anything, I liked this way of conveying the msges.

CV refused, as expected.

Ab aage? 

Detailed review ka yeh meaning thodi hai ki chapter copy paste kar do 

Suvika.

suku_07 IF-Sizzlerz
suku_07
suku_07

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 4:37am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=Suvika.]

i still don't understand the difference...bua..mausi.. = aunt na..LOL

Kuch kuch hota hai Sujatha ji aap nahi samjhoge...LOL

Suvika.

sshirley IF-Rockerz
sshirley
sshirley

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 4:39am | IP Logged
Suku, if Suja does not mind, why should u?WinkWinkWink 

Copy paste karne bhi kutni mehna lagti hai yaar.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

suku_07Suvika.

Go to top