Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

India-Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Kashmakash S2 Th 4 Chap 10 Pg 101 July 01 (Page 6)

Suvika. IF-Stunnerz
Suvika.
Suvika.

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 12:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AISHUMA

Originally posted by Suvika.

will do. today evening. 
Pl say my     love  to both ur kids

hey Aishu..whats your most favourite emoticon?? 

aardhan IF-Sizzlerz
aardhan
aardhan

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 12:27am | IP Logged

Originally posted by aardhan

Chapter 7 Review:

A landmark chapter Sujatha and seemed longer too. Overall, loved it. Thumbs Up Clap

i think chapter 8 is the longest one so far. 

Yes, that was equally long, so my comments are long too! LOL

Where he was hoping that he would quietly nurture his love for her and never reveal it, here she has told him about her love, something he has no control over. All he can do s plead with her to forget him and he does exactly that even quoting their age gap as a plausible reason.

saying yes nodding smiley

The funny part is he is unable to tell her to stop as he cannot love her... simply unable to stop her, becoz deep down he wants to, yearns to experience that kind of love. The kind that eluded his mother...

Isn't she taking a risk at this point? And Anji's ofcourse thinking of all the other aspects and warning Nidhi. 

hope chapter 8 answers your query..lets see..

Hmmm, yes she does give some thought to it when she sits back and realizes maybe she was too bold and impulsive. When doubts start creeping in she thinks that reciprocation from his side could be a problem or he could love another... but then at that point she is in speculation mode and unsure of what to do... but surprised that the thought does not occur to her when she fell in love or confessed. Did she never think why he was not married till 42? 

Again the entire scene with the phone is inspired by the show's promo. 

yes...another courtesy of my editorji..she was hell bent on having both the promos in this FF..

Ok, one confession here... the promo scenes you have used, and the fact that this Ashu is more hardstone makes me think of MB. Reason being we never saw SK in that avatar as much! Ouch  But then when you talk of the raised eyebrow and adjusting his glasses it evokes SKs image... so I quit I am just looking at Ashu, a faceless character! Ouch Unhappy

And also talks about his biggest fear and the other issues like family and society. Well lots to consider for him...Ouch

family, society and age too to a certain extent are secondary for this Ashu...his own fear is the main hurdle for him. 

Agreed, everything else is only to hide behind and not confront his main reason, his fear!

true..and thanks a bunch for giving so much of your time to this review and I see you posted the 8th chap review too..smileys wants a big hug emoticon

You are most welcome. Hug  Ok, the next one in the morning.. its too late and I got up in the middle of my sleep! Embarrassed  This is what happens when hubby is away... but I have to walk up and get my son ready for school, wonder how I am going to do it! Ermm  He's been down with cold last two days and no school but he has only 2 more days to go, so I want him to go... lets see! D'oh

Chalo, good night Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Suvika.

ttrocks IF-Stunnerz
ttrocks
ttrocks

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 12:34am | IP Logged

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KamnaSharmaSuvika.

saibanu IF-Dazzler
saibanu
saibanu

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 12:35am | IP Logged
Congo Sujatha di PartyPartyParty

Suvika.

AISHUMA Senior Member
AISHUMA
AISHUMA

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 12:35am | IP Logged

Originally posted by AISHUMA

will do. today evening. 
Pl say my     love  to both ur kids

hey Aishu..whats your most favourite emoticon?? 
I like all funny emoticons

Suvika.

AISHUMA Senior Member
AISHUMA
AISHUMA

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 12:36am | IP Logged
Sujadi  how many threads we had for TuhiTU

Suvika.

KamnaSharma Senior Member
KamnaSharma
KamnaSharma

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 12:42am | IP Logged
Suja finished reading the hardcopy of TuhiTu...its awesome man
TEREORE was my fav FF but TUhitu is giving it a tough competitionTongue..will wrtie a very comprehensive review

KSMH 2 is shaping good..I am just astounded by the fact that we have reached chap 8 still there aren't many convos or incidents involving the lead yet we can feel their intimacy..congrats

I loved d listed scenes of KSMH 1
1. nidhi's dinner at ashu's place
2. their 1st date
3. sweet talks over phone
4. birthday date
5. scenes in the library
6. confession parts
7. Ashu kajoling Nidhi after the sepeation

will we be missing all these scenes which were there in KSMH 1 in 2Ouch

Hope u will n't disappoint us..i trust you

Suvika.

sonyjknum IF-Sizzlerz
sonyjknum
sonyjknum

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 12:45am | IP Logged
Main chap mein hi uljhi reh gayee aur yahan ek thread se doosre thread pe jump karna pada LOLLOL
Loved the chap,Loved both their self thoughts,Nidhi has it all sorted out,she has no confusion,she loves the man and thats it,she immediately knew that him leaving had something to do with her confession and she was right.Ashu on other hand doesnt know how to deal with this emotional turmoil within him,he wants Nidhi and yet he wants her away from him,wants her to move on,but I think somewhere within he knew that Nidhi will never move on,loved the fact that he brought the vase with him,he is carrying her with him and yet is running away from him.loved the way BB held the phone silently when Nidhi came,so much like Ksk1 where Rohan calls Nidhi and puts the phone on speaker.Now Ashu knows that Nidhi has not moved on,she is and will always wait for him and so now he may be more sure of his own feelings,looking forward to the moment when they come face to face again

Suvika.

Go to top