Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

India-Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Kashmakash S2 Th 4 Chap 10 Pg 101 July 01 (Page 38)

Suvika. IF-Stunnerz
Suvika.
Suvika.

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 9:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by deepali.rock

Ya i missed romance, bt not to forget have full faith in you..
Don't take my earlier reaction by heart..it was sudden, and as u might be knowing i was upset..so kind of mixed up here..
Now, thinking it through, i am of the opinion dat progression is gud and stage is set for next tehelka..so eagerly waiting for nxt part..and ya this isn't the review..hv already reserved a spot for thatLOL

waiting emoticon LOL

Suvika. IF-Stunnerz
Suvika.
Suvika.

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by deepa17

Res . Will make a spl something for you.. Not today but Saturday..

One thing I want to tell you.. I had expected it.. So I logged on after getting into my car.. Once I saw the update.. Pulled over on the curb with emergency lights t read it.

Thank you for the midday btw anjaniji and me.. Luv ya...

happy day dreaming emoticon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jayasree.rao

Suvika. IF-Stunnerz
Suvika.
Suvika.

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ChitaRK

Loved this Sujatha garu

thank you Chitra garu. 
parmarA IF-Sizzlerz
parmarA
parmarA

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
Suvika ji,i read your chap and note both and i am agree with your note.lekin patience me patient mat bana dena please.And the chap was fully emotionallly chagred.But my liking part was When Anji told Nidhi that i want to talk and meet Ashutosh.So,i think she will ashutohs and something will going to happen. 

I also liked Ashu's concern over Nidhi and his story.This really happen in our society.And their meeting was still on hang over.Is Ashtuosh thinking too much on this way?means is he over reacting?and he don't want childrens?decession toh badla bhi ja sakta hai na?

I am very much in love with Nidhi's character.I can imagine Ashu and Nidhi both but as Ashu not sk but MB.[I am drooller of sk but i only imagine MB here] And again cv said no.Of course he is right at his place.He liked Ashu as a dopctor and a good person.But to merry his daughter,he had all the way to think.Too much for society and for nidhi's future too.

Beautifully written chapter suvikaji.Waiting for the next chap.Hope i am not late now.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sshirleySuvika.

suku_07 IF-Sizzlerz
suku_07
suku_07

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the chapter Suvika ji but why the update in night.. we all.were sleeping right...
suku_07 IF-Sizzlerz
suku_07
suku_07

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 10:15pm | IP Logged

Thanks for the update Sujatha ji... I am so so so sorry for being so late...ConfusedSmile

So Ashu is back and how... Loved the small scene when he saw the flowers and said Tum kya ho Nidhi... Yes you proofed me wrong this Nidhi is indeed very strong...TongueSmile

So Dr Kothari is again a supporter in Nidhi's life...Liked the restlessness in Ashu's behaviour... and after that the hallucination part by Nidhi was lovely, it was so original. EmbarrassedLOL

Loved the scene in cabin, Nidhi coming towards Ashu and Ashu lost in her eyes...Embarrassed Loved it...

So finally they confessed love and kissed also WinkEmbarrassed, LOVED IT... Mazza aa gaya... Loved the little part when Ashu tell her everything about his past and ask her think again... That's like my Ashu Embarrassed...

Loved the small scene between Anji and Nidhi... Small yet important discussion Embarrassed and Ashu telling baba about Nidhi was also good !!

You are always so good at the songs... Loved the text msgs which both sent to each other... and accepted their relationship...

Well I was also one of those who thought why are you hurrying things in this but after reading your note I got your point... So I loved it EmbarrassedSmile

Off to write my next review Wink

Edited by suku_07 - 01 July 2013 at 5:16am

Suvika.

suku_07 IF-Sizzlerz
suku_07
suku_07

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
Sorry double post, so making up for it now...LOL

Edited by suku_07 - 28 June 2013 at 12:07am
Suvika. IF-Stunnerz
Suvika.
Suvika.

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ruchshah

Good Morn...Sujathaji!!!1

good morning Ruchira..had your coffee??

Your update left my emotions on a pendulum...right from happiness to fear, sadClap
Loved the entire scenario of Ashu coming back to KGH...n all his staff n co-workers have taken care of his lady love in his absence...(although it has to do with Nidhi's nature)
I enjoyed the way Ashu expressed his love for Nidhi...highly dramatic, high-pitched, non-romanticThumbs Up...it had a reality to it...because i feel, no acceptance in real life can be as warm/cozy like in a fairytale or musical shown in million romantic-films/booksClapwhich we all drool after!

very true...Clap

I loved nidhi's range of reactions on Ashu's disclosure...she seemed relieved that her love was reciprocatedBig smile.

yes..the uncertainity of all the months has finally come pouring out of her..

but, coming to the end...i thought you will give the couple a bit of a breather...the 2 could spend some time together...before they went to disclose it to their parentsConfusedOuch

Chalo...koi nai...its your version of it...so let me wait n watch...but please dont send Ashu away again!!
 LOL i don't think he is that magnanimous..
Thanks for the PM, {me skipped gym to read your early update before heading to officeEmbarrassed}
 bouncing thank you smiley
Update soon!

ruchshah

Go to top