Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

India-Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Kashmakash S2 Th 4 Chap 10 Pg 101 July 01 (Page 109)

ssktlk Senior Member
ssktlk
ssktlk

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 5:58am | IP Logged
Suja, your chap is a super duper blockbuster!!!!. I couldnt stop myself so replying from my phone. Pardon the typos. Elopement n marriage, wow, so exciting, first time ead this in an ff. I alwys used to wonder What would happen if ashni went this way. And they have nt had time to court yet either. So the post marriage track sure has a lot of potential. Waiting for the next chap most eagerly. Loved ashu s self fears, his comparison of cv n his dad, very well portrayed. Clap

Edited by ssktlk - 01 July 2013 at 5:59am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Suvika.

rajanigandha26 IF-Rockerz
rajanigandha26
rajanigandha26

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 6:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suvika.

Originally posted by rajanigandha26

Sujata I am really worried for Nidhi. The decision she has taken is not so easy to take. Hope Dr. ashu takes good care of her.Agala update kab doge?

he is super crazy about her..so yes, he would take real good care of her. Big smile

agla update...lets see..probably Thursday. 
Wow! Thu mera fast hota hai. Suvika ji prasanna ho gayi to chap milega

Suvika.

suku_07 IF-Sizzlerz
suku_07
suku_07

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 6:03am | IP Logged

Originally posted by suku_07

Angry oye..control yourself. he is MINE

I know I know mera toh THT wala hai WinkLOL

LOL good girl 

LOLLOLHeheLOLLOL

Suvika.

suku_07 IF-Sizzlerz
suku_07
suku_07

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 6:07am | IP Logged

Originally posted by suku_07

Ashni Married Whooopppiiieee 
LOL 

Loved the chapter, as expected DB and CV were against this relationship but felt good when Ashu did not backed off and tried again and again'. That scene touched me when Nidhi feared that he might leave her again Unhappy. I always love the way CV is always polite, his fears were justufied and yet he didnt say anything hurting to Ashu...Clap 

well..he was a colonel in the army..so he is bound to behave like one..strict no nonsense but at the same time dignified. 

True that...Embarrassed

Loved the little scene when Ashu came out of the car and took Nidhi's call...Clap

yeah..glad you noticed that small gesture. Nidhi is his love and BB his Baba..he would not be comfortable conversing with her when BB is beside him na..

True, its not confortable to talk in front of parents...Tongue

So finally Anji agreed to go out with Ranganath. Great! I just loved the part when Nidhi introduced Anji to Ashu and Anji said Jeejaji is looking smart WinkLOL... Humara Ashu smart hi nahi handsome bhi hai Wink

Angry phir wohi baat..change your sentence and write it as "aap ka ashu smart hi nahi handsome bhi hai" LOL

Acha ji apka Ashu... Mera THT wala hai naa Wink

Loved the 8th vachan part in wedding... and the small convo between CV and Nidhi was heart touching... CV broke all relations with her Cry I though he would support her and DB will be against but this time its both...Cry

he won't change his mind so easily now, would he?? 

Yes, he wont...Confused

So Vivah sampan hua...Mazza aa agay... Finally kissi ne toh bhaag kar shaadi ki WinkLOL

ROFL yeah..

ROFLROFLROFL

Eagerly waiting for next update now Wink

BTW, which chapter do you think will have the disclaimer this time around?? Wink

Chapter 12 I guess, chapter 11 will have subtle romance...Embarrassed  

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jayasree.raoSuvika.

ruchshah Senior Member
ruchshah
ruchshah

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 6:40am | IP Logged

Hello Ji!!!

Awesome update!!!ClapClap 
Dr. Mathur(s) n CV's conversation atleast makes us know that they are good natured people who maintain a level of politeness, despite the conversation heading to any direction! I liked their maturity in behaving with each other...even if CV didnot show maturity in dealing with the situation...
It was heart wrenching for me n  i guess Ashu too to see how deep Nidhi's insecurities are rooted...when she calls n epxpresses her fear of him running away!Cry simultaneously, Ashu's insecurity at the mandir was disturbing yet cute!!
I welcome the decision AShu n Nidhi taken this FF...this never happened in the TV series or in any FF's so far! I trully believe that one must not act in a filmy n childish way to run away n marry...but all that holds true for a certain limit only... while i donot appreciate/encourage teeny boopers getting married by running away n then hiding in their respective houses...

Here the situation warrants another view. Both are age approriate to decide for themselves...have their financial independence...educated enough, n CV's fears are baseless...one cant protect our loved one's from all possiblitiesBig smile of future...cause hindsight is always perfect...but we donot take decisions on the basis of it!!

Lets see..how married life turn in for our Dr. couple...coming to think about it...they hardly know each other, save the starting Breakfast comments...as soon as Nidhi expresses her love...Ashu left n now, with CV n DB...they barely talked thru SMS...

I would love to know...how they come to know each other...

Is love story mein love kum aur tragedy zyaada hai...u need to balance itWink(kidding)

Thanks for the PM, update soon!

Suvika.

Suvika. IF-Stunnerz
Suvika.
Suvika.

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 6:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ssktlk

Suja, your chap is a super duper blockbuster!!!!. I couldnt stop myself so replying from my phone. Pardon the typos. Elopement n marriage, wow, so exciting, first time ead this in an ff. I alwys used to wonder What would happen if ashni went this way. And they have nt had time to court yet either. So the post marriage track sure has a lot of potential. Waiting for the next chap most eagerly. Loved ashu s self fears, his comparison of cv n his dad, very well portrayed. Clap

thank you Sanya. yes, it sure has a lot of potential. thats the reason i chose this track. now hoping against hope that i can do justice to it. Embarrassed
Suvika. IF-Stunnerz
Suvika.
Suvika.

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 6:49am | IP Logged

Sujata I am really worried for Nidhi. The decision she has taken is not so easy to take. Hope Dr. ashu takes good care of her.Agala update kab doge?

he is super crazy about her..so yes, he would take real good care of her. Big smile

agla update...lets see..probably Thursday. 
Wow! Thu mera fast hota hai. Suvika ji prasanna ho gayi to chap milega

Shocked LOL
Sagi. IF-Rockerz
Sagi.
Sagi.

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 6:54am | IP Logged

Hello Aunty...main yahaan houn...Nikki...

Go to top