Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

India-Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Kashmakash S2 Th 4 Chap 10 Pg 101 July 01 (Page 103)

lee_Ashni IF-Rockerz
lee_Ashni
lee_Ashni

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 1:07am | IP Logged
Wow Suvika, wonderful chapter. Ashu-Nidhi's wedding in mandir, great.This thought never touched me while watching those episodes of KTLK. What is in store further? Let me not think about that. First romance, SR and then...Waiting for next chapter soon.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AISHUMArajanigandha26Suvika.

parmarA IF-Sizzlerz
parmarA
parmarA

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 1:09am | IP Logged
Chalo,aakhir me vivah sampann hua.I am very much happy with this chap suvikaji.Cv is right at his place,BB is right at his place too.But DB and her harsh words.I really feel bad for nidhi too.What that girl deserve?I just love bb"s words,yes parents always ask their children that what is her fav frock,her toy.But in this field,they just want to throw their decession on their children.

I don't know,i may be wrong,but i found this chap little small,as your all chapters are long always.

And last Ashu and his courage,suddenly make decession to merry her and that's too with quick.I just love his daring.And Armaan and his wife.Truely blessed couple.I just wanted to see that pair in real ktlk.

Thank you for another good chap

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AISHUMAjayasree.raorajanigandha26Suvika.

swati62 Goldie
swati62
swati62

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 1:17am | IP Logged
Amazing. Love the way this story is going.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jayasree.raorajanigandha26Suvika.

saibanu IF-Dazzler
saibanu
saibanu

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 1:35am | IP Logged

Hallelujah 

Sai straight away jumped out of her bed and did a small jig '.LOLLOL

Ashu and Nidhi eloped '.!!!  Even though personally, I am bit against it but I am excited for ASHNi and happy too '.as Mansi said, I am sure, and Ashu will take nice care of Nidhi.Big smile

Liked the chapter, as expected DB and CV are against this relationship but felt good when Ashu did not backed off '.Nidhi's fear that he might leave her again touched me, poor girlUnhappy. I liked CV, his fears were logical and even though he was cross with Ashu but still he was polite 'Now Ashu ji , you have to work a lot to win your in laws heart !! ..Be ready.WinkLOL

So finally Anjie agreed to go out with Ranganath. Great! But liked the part where Nidhi introduce Anjie to Ashu and vice versa.Embarrassed

As I said in my previous post, Ashu thoroughly thought about all this before he came back 'but good way to show how he realize what he really need, Nidhi! '.Arman and Mansi reaction '.that was truly good.LOLLOL

So Cv ne saare naatha thod diya ! and poor nidhi is hurt , this is what happens, when a person is in terrible fix .Ouch

At once it looks wrong and it might be right also, but As per my understanding, There is nothing called right or wrong , there is only thing will you regret what you choose or not 'And I am sure nidhi will not regret choosing Ashu .Hoping for more happiness to Nidhi in future .

The last vachan , looks bit challenging and scary 'Why I feel something will go wrong there ?? will Ashu Harm nidhi in any way Ouch'.I don't think so Confused, but that is where another hurdle is awaiting '.but I am sure Ashni will surpass it '. With their mutual love and understanding.Embarrassed

Amazing chapter , loved it '.now waiting for romance and new start .Smile

Edited by saibanu - 01 July 2013 at 1:38am

AISHUMAjayasree.raorajanigandha26Suvika.

AISHUMA Senior Member
AISHUMA
AISHUMA

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 1:38am | IP Logged

wow baag kar shadi? How you sensed my thoughts Sujadi? I know I will never do that but have always fantasied something like this.  Great...aage kya hoga? I am sure nidhi will have to work hard to turn this heartstone to sweetheart. But why you left Baba out from the ceremonies? He would have agreedna? You have brought changes in Anji's character also, a pleasant change... over all nice chap…Thanks for this wonderful chap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rajanigandha26Suvika.

jayasree.rao IF-Dazzler
jayasree.rao
jayasree.rao

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 1:49am | IP Logged
Suja,

An emotional and decisive chapter.  I could feel Nidhi's apprehension that Ashu may leave her and go away again. Felt happy with his assurance.

Loved the way Nidhi told Ashutosh'"She said her Jeejaji looks very smart" and Ashu's reaction to it.

Nidhi and cv's conversation is apt and verymuch necessary for Nidhi to take a decision when Dr.A formally proposed and took the decision on her behalf. Nidhi now knows that her father will never give his consent to their marriage.

Ashu's love and concern for the welfare and safety of Nidhi is described correctly in his asking her to give a n athva vachan and eight phere. 
Eager to see BB's reaction when they go home.

Well done Sujata.

BTW  will you post the next chapter if we complete spaming till the 150th page? can't wait.

I wasn't this impatient even to enter my sasural after marriage you know...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

KamnaSharmaAISHUMArajanigandha26shobha21Suvika.

rajanigandha26 IF-Rockerz
rajanigandha26
rajanigandha26

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 2:22am | IP Logged
Wow yaar Sujata. Maza aa gaya. I am so excited. DancingKya shadi hai ! Day Dreaming I remembered my hostel life. We got our friend married in court and they silently spent their final year and on the last paper of final eaxmination girls father came all prepared to take his daughter away from the boy forever and came to know that they r legally married. But soon the boy became his favorite eldest damad. Uncle passed away 3 months back but his son in law was there by his side.

KamnaSharmashreya98vidyasabdeSuvika.

vidyasabde Goldie
vidyasabde
vidyasabde

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 2:55am | IP Logged
Suvika , this was a very opposite of our usual story line...made it interesting. you portrayed the insecurities of Nidhi where Ashu was concerned very touchingly when Nidhi says " Ji..woh..aap..mein..you won't go off again, will you?"
8th phera was a masterstroke...loved the chapter .

post marriage track is going to be more interesting ...Day Dreaming...waiting !

KamnaSharmajayasree.raorajanigandha26Suvika.

Go to top