Kashmakash S2 Th 4 Chap 10 Pg 101 July 01 - Page 84

Posted: 10 years ago
Aishu sutle romance means khaati meethi nok jhok wala rkmance and some naino ki basha and disclaimee wala romance means kids are not allowed to read the matter as it may have adult content 😉
Originally posted by aardhan

I read it!! 😃  What a milestone!! 😛 👏  
I somehow sensed this is what you would do to get over the impasse, hence the last lines in my Chapter 9 review... must say you have become bold!! 😉

😆 yeah..i guess so Aarti. bold in terms of story lines as well as you know what..😉😆
Thank you for keeping my request and posting another chapter! 🤗 ❤️

glad i could do it...having buffer chapters has more benefits than one..😳
Rest later when I can write more...😃
no problem. take your time. with all your packing and stuff...its a wonder you got time to read the chapter. 🤗
Originally posted by suku_07

Aapne bataya nahi, is it right or wrong 😉

12..i guess so..but you got chap 11 part right. i would say 12, 13 and 14 need disclaimers..😛 you ok with it or should i reduce it to one chapter?? 😆
Originally posted by Anjani9

Aishu, the disclaimer is for you not to read Ch-11 and 12...

🤣 true Aishu..

waise 11 padlena koi problem nahi hain. don't read 12, 13 and 14. 😆
Originally posted by Anjani9

Sujathaji, What shall I comment?

With this Jhatka episode, you are trying to claim that there is ONE & ONLY ONE SHE-DEVIL  and noone can claim it???

😆 what claim Anjani..its a fact na..
Dean of hospital eloping and marrying at 42???? 😛

age and profession have got nothing to do with love..i think thats what KTLK was all about, right?? i am just taking it all the way..😉

Originally posted by jayasree.rao

Sujata,

Good morning.Early in the morning at 4 I suddenly woke up. The first thought that came to my mind is that Nidhi walked out of her house with her backpack as  she regularly does. She did not carry any of her clothes etc. Did she  remember to carry the KURTA she has purchased for Ashutosh along with the tie( or rather the other way round ).?

This subconscious thought woke me up.This is the effect your fiction has on me.

😆 good morning. yes..she packed a couple of her dresses and also the kurta. she will gift it during the honeymoon. i typed that scene on Sunday evening. 😃
Originally posted by suku_07

Good morning all..

good morning Suku..kya haal chaal
Aj next chapter mill sakta hai kya??? please...[:p]
before u ask abt review..
.i want to clear that...now i'm in a place where net isn't available. luckily i'm now online...and read ur update! omg...they r marraied now! ab next chapter ka intezar nehi hota!! please update...please!!!
Suvikaji good morning..please see my thread if you get a chance.
Originally posted by Ena292

Aj next chapter mill sakta hai kya??? please...[:p]
before u ask abt review..
.i want to clear that...now i'm in a place where net isn't available. luckily i'm now online...and read ur update! omg...they r marraied now! ab next chapter ka intezar nehi hota!! please update...please!!!

😲 today?? forget it 😡 i told you no daily updates. this FF is an emotional roller coaster for me. so from now updates are going to take time.