Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jayasree.rao thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Suja,

An emotional and decisive chapter.  I could feel Nidhi's apprehension that Ashu may leave her and go away again. Felt happy with his assurance.

Loved the way Nidhi told Ashutosh'"She said her Jeejaji looks very smart" and Ashu's reaction to it.

Nidhi and cv's conversation is apt and verymuch necessary for Nidhi to take a decision when Dr.A formally proposed and took the decision on her behalf. Nidhi now knows that her father will never give his consent to their marriage.

Ashu's love and concern for the welfare and safety of Nidhi is described correctly in his asking her to give a n athva vachan and eight phere. 
Eager to see BB's reaction when they go home.

Well done Sujata.

BTW  will you post the next chapter if we complete spaming till the 150th page? can't wait.

I wasn't this impatient even to enter my sasural after marriage you know...

rajanigandha26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Wow yaar Sujata. Maza aa gaya. I am so excited. Kya shadi hai ! I remembered my hostel life. We got our friend married in court and they silently spent their final year and on the last paper of final eaxmination girls father came all prepared to take his daughter away from the boy forever and came to know that they r legally married. But soon the boy became his favorite eldest damad. Uncle passed away 3 months back but his son in law was there by his side.
vidyasabde thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Suvika , this was a very opposite of our usual story line...made it interesting. you portrayed the insecurities of Nidhi where Ashu was concerned very touchingly when Nidhi says " Ji..woh..aap..mein..you won't go off again, will you?"
8th phera was a masterstroke...loved the chapter .

post marriage track is going to be more interesting ......waiting !
KamnaSharma thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Lovely chapter…this Ashu is different from the Ashu of season 1he is very clear and a bit self-centered too..I liked the way you linked his nightmare to his intrusive childhood incident….is he suffering from OCD syndrome?…people with OCD tendencies naturally link the situation and their pain to something that has happened previously …so he is afraid that the way his father has snatched the doggy from his hand now CV will snatch Nidhi…how pathetic…I completely sympathise this guy…so he decided to get married as the price of losing his Nidhi is incalculable for him…the phera  scenes has come out so well.. in season 1 if I remember correctly he looked at her conveying the msg  whether is she very sure about the marriage or else giving her a final chance to say no…it was very poignant….this  Ashu is more vocal and he is desperate not to lose his amanath his nidhi in all sense…I don't like to use the word eloped & marry, the reason is they both are matured and they know what they do & the repurcussions of their decision. can't blame Ashu b'coz he has taken the necessary precautions from his side…fingers crossed pray for their safe journey…waiting for the next update…

KamnaSharma thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I wasn't this impatient even to enter my sasural after marriage you know...

That's so cute Jayasreeji..
Suvika. thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: deepali.rock

Finally, ghar se bhaag ke shaadi..this appears more realistic with respect to Ashu, Nidhi and CV..Wohoo..bt Baba ka kya?? He'll be happy or said?

do i take this as your review Deepali?? 

how do you think baba will react?? happy / sad / angry?? 
Suvika. thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyothi_cool

awesome part cont soon

thank you Jyothi 😆
Suvika. thumbnail

Originally posted by: sshirley

Wow Suja, Another beautiful chapter. Detailed review later, when I have thought over it some.

deepali.rock thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Suvika.

do i take this as your review Deepali??

how do you think baba will react?? happy / sad / angry??

na na..not the review..i know i m lagging behind..this was the instant reaction..2mrw shall be the day..
Suvika. thumbnail

Originally posted by: deepali.rock

[

Thanks for the support. Dr. Heart stone ke kahani likhte likhte Suja bhi heart stone banna jaye.

Hehe..[/QUOTE]
🤣stoneheart😆..ise kehte hain side effects of ashu deewani🤣[/QUOTE]

one more title added huh!!! 😆 Writer Heartstone 😆