Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

suku_07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: Suvika.

Sagi..Nikki..Shirley..Suku..am off now for a while. c u all later.

Shirley..will reply to your review as soon as i get back. ok? 

Chalo i am also off...

Shirley you better reply to my review now...😆
sshirley thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Sagi..Nikki..Shirley..Suku..am off now for a while. c u all later.

Shirley..will reply to your review as soon as i get back. ok? 

okay no worries

I will write pansy's review aur phir agar mann kare toh suku ke superdelayed review ka bhi response doongi.
Sagi97 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Yes, Sujatha Aunty, had my tea. Wo beech main net down tha.

Yeh Nikki ko kisine chiddha diya school main: sookhi lakdi and she is crying. Main itni patli houn kya? Ab aunty if she can weigh only 20 Kgs with her school bag, ptali nahi to aur kya kahenge? Uske school main bola, if Kareena Kapoor was size 0, then she is -2...
Suvika. thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: s_danger

Yes, Sujatha Aunty, had my tea. Wo beech main net down tha.

Yeh Nikki ko kisine chiddha diya school main: sookhi lakdi and she is crying. Main itni patli houn kya? Ab aunty if she can weigh only 20 Kgs with her school bag, ptali nahi to aur kya kahenge? Uske school main bola, if Kareena Kapoor was size 0, then she is -2...

Oh someone teased her, is it?? boy or girl?? 

tell her to stop eating sprouts and raw veggies and start of extra cheese burgers and pizzas..or better yet, make her eat our all time favourite vada pav and pav bhaji with extra butter. 

and tell her not to worry. mera bada beta bhi waisa hi hain. the younger one keeps saying i can lift you with my little finger. 😆
Sagi97 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Oh someone teased her, is it?? boy or girl?? 

tell her to stop eating sprouts and raw veggies and start of extra cheese burgers and pizzas..or better yet, make her eat our all time favourite vada pav and pav bhaji with extra butter. 

and tell her not to worry. mera bada beta bhi waisa hi hain. the younger one keeps saying i can lift you with my little finger. 😆

Pappa also told her the same thing (earlier also Dr uncle had asked her to increase her weight) Thoda cheese, Almonds etc...par yeh nahi khayegi. You know yesterday what she ate for snack? took one bread slice, put boiled peas in it, put some tomato sauce on it and another slice on it...
deepali.rock thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Wow..Nikki is my carbon copy
Suvika. thumbnail
Originally posted by: sshirley

Hi Suja, socha ke chalo abhi detailed review de doon. Mood banne ke liye wait karoongi toh ho chukka..
 😆 good girl Shirley..😉

Do I need to say this chapter swept me off my feet. Simply fantabulous - such a beautifully charged up roller coaster ride of emotions. just loved it.

i knew you would...aapke shtyle mein jo tha..all subtle gestures with flowers and sms 😃

Loved the opening scene - Dr. Khanna's brief but heartfelt welcome and that bit about going bald. hehe.
  you are the only one who noticed that part of the humour buddy...thank you..🤗
Then the scene in Ashu's cabin. his self thought seeing the flowers and his cabin in order. Ranga volunteering info. Well written buddy. 👏
Ashu's dilemma and impatience, both in the morning and at lunch in canteen very well brought out.

I am liking this Dr. Kothari,  also liked her in KSMK 1. She comes straight to the point, no beating about the bush. I think though she accuses him for nidhi's state, somewhere she also understood why he did what he did.   
 yeah..she was the one who took Nidhi under her wing and pulled her up...nagged her to eat and help out in any way that she could...she has a role in future too na..😃

Liked the hallucination part - pahle toh even I was confused. Also superliked Nidhi's reaction when Dr. Sanjay tells her abt ashu's return - just perfectly written Suja 👏

arre aap apni baat kar rahe ho...i myself was confused..i had to make Ashu see her..she should see and think that she is imagining..i should tell the readers that she is imagining...then write Ashu's feelings when she walks off..i was like 😆

Loved, actually more than loved this scene:

Ashu looks at the man standing before him: I will talk to Dr Nehru. Aap fikr mat keejiye. Aap ke bhai..(His sentence gets cuts off as the door bursts open and Nidhi almost stumbles inside before coming to a sudden halt. Her panting breath suggests that she has run all the way to his cabin. Her stunned eyes meet his own as they drink in each other's presence.

Aap sach mein yahaa hain? Ya phir se mein koi sapna dekhrahi hoon? You..you have gone down. What happened? Were you not well? Why did you leave? Why did you come back?

Nidhi..see..I have come back! Come back for you. Aankhe taras gayi Nidhi tumhe dekhne ko. Buss..ab jeebharke tumhe dekhna chaahta hoon..mehsoos karna chaahta hoon. You have changed. You look more mature..thinner..you have gone down. Did you miss me so much that you have stopped taking care of yourself?

Both of them come back to this world at the sound of someone calling "Sir?" Ashu blinks and turns back towards the man: Haan..mein..I will talk to Dr Nehru. Aap ka bhai ek kaabil surgeon ke haathon mein hain. Please don't worry. Aap jaake unhe admit karvaayiye. (The man thanks, collects the reports and leaves.)

Ashu turns once again to look at Nidhi and she probably hasn't even blinked after barging into the cabin never mind looking away. He gives her a small smile: Hello Dr Nidhi.

Her eyes just continue to devour him: I..(she swallows) I..thought..I was..seeing..imagining..hallucinating..(Her hand gestures to the corridor vaguely trying to explain her earlier reaction of smiling at him and walking away without any acknowledgement.)

Ashu: Kaisi ho?

Nidhi: Teek hoon..aap..aap kaise hain?

Ashu: Ab teek hoon. (Too many questions and too many confessions battle with each other to be heard over the silence reigning in the cabin.) Your college ends at what..4?

Nidhi: Ji.

@Bold - this sentence gave a unique (for want of a better word) touch to the whole scene.

Liked your description of the place. the 45 minutes of silence must have been so... (don't have a word to describe)
 simmering and smouldering...thudding hearts and fidgeting hands..

Loved these lines to the core:

Ashu looks at her: You are the reason I came back Nidhi.
Something snaps in him at that and he catches her shoulders and shakes her: Pyaar nahi karta? MEIN tumse pyaar nahi karta? Tumhaari ek jhalak dekhne keliye tarasta hoon. Tumhaari  muskaan se mere din ki shuruvaad hoti hain..tumhaari hasi ki awaaz mujhe chain ki neend sulaati hain. Yeh 8 maheene kaise guzaare hain yeh sirf mein jaanta hoon. I couldn't breathe without thinking about you..I couldn't walk without thinking about the way you skip and bound in that paediatric ward..I couldn't talk without thinking about your musical voice..I couldn't eat..Nidhi ne khaana khaaya hoga na..She would have had her lunch, right? Its 2. She would get hungry and cranky otherwise. I couldn't drink that stupid tea..Nidhi ko elaichi wala chai pasand hain. Gaana sunne ki koshish karta hoon toh tumhaari awaaz goonjti hain kaanon mein..choogayi jism mera..kiske daaman ki hawaa..yahi gaaya tha na tumne uss din? Do you know how I felt after that? What I went through? How much I just wanted to come to you and..

and nidhi's reaction totally moved me completely. Even after the hug, its as if she needs to say it aloud to make herself believe it:

true..that uncertainity killed her and the sudden relief made her almost hysterical with joy..

Loved the brief but meaningful yet simple Anji-Nidhi convo.

again you are the only one to mention that.. 🤗
This line was my fav. the way he says it. I m glad u retained it here:

Ashu: Baba..I..uh..Iwanttomarryher.

😃 thats my fav dialogue..couldn't take it out..

Aww the red roses - sho cute. and the SMS songs were apt but more tthan anything, I liked this way of conveying the msges.
😆😆 yeah yeah..don't i know it.. 
CV refused, as expected.

Ab aage? 
aage chapter 10.

Suvika. thumbnail

😲 really?? eewww..i know its healthy and all but just boiled peas?? 😲😆 

Suvika. thumbnail
Originally posted by: bc123456