Kashmakash S2 Th 4 Chap 10 Pg 101 July 01 - Page 41

Posted: 10 years ago
Hi Suja Di!! I am alive... I have been reading all your posts... pressing the like button and reading them again :) But from now on would be active in the forum :) BTW I have a request... I have ordered a copy of Tu Hi Tu.. is there a chance to get a signed copy?? πŸ˜³ Chapter review in the next post :)

Love You
Pooja
I got late today because of K2. I woke up with the thoughts of K2chap 9 and felt lazy to get out of bed and start with my work. Result is missed my bus.
kal se soch rahi hu Ab kya hoga?
welcome Back Jaysreeji..missed ur detailed analysis
Originally posted by sonyjknum

No I didnt mean to say that you have said it,I was just guessing that may be in ksmk 1there was separation due to CV but here they had already been through that separation phase so after their marriage may be the problem starts ,but now that you have asked all of ue to be patient so this was my last guessing job.😊

oh ok..chalo lets see how good are you at predicting the moves of the She Devil πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

Coming to the chap. I loved it,for me in KSMK 1 the scene where Ashu comes to meet Nidhi after coming back on the terrace always stands out,here the way Ashu tells Nidhi how much he loves her,how he has always thought of her was simply awesome,loved that part,the whole scene on hill top was brilliantly written,felt as if I was watching it.CV has said no,so now they will try to persuade him and after wards as BB said Dilwale dulhaniya le jaayenge πŸ˜‰
Waiting for your next update 😊

thank you... so much Sony..yes..both the scenes are equally packed. 

Originally posted by Anjani9

I am back just now...no time today to login...

What did you do? You made me go wrong on my guess...

thats your own fault Anjani..you read so many of my FFs yet unable to realise the workings  of the She Devil's mind. πŸ˜†

I have to give for 7, 8 and 9...

yes. i know. πŸ˜‘ 
Originally posted by arpitajaan

Brilliantly written'luvd everything in this chapter'in fact in the earlier chap I liked the questions which he wanted to ask CV but what he really asked'.that was an impressive style'Dr K's words"she was tore to pieces but regrouped again" describe Nidhi's determination and mental stamina'Nidhi in a hallucination state when she first saw ASHU is heart-wrenching'b'coz when I miss someone so dear & near, I woke up from sleep hearing them calling me loudly'so it was very close to my heart'.

oh really? glad the scene i wondered as to how it would look has indeed come out well Arpita..

This Ashu seems to be very positive'I liked his answer to Nidhi that "she is the reason for his coming back" whichs like 'glass of half empty or half full"'.What diff I found btn season 1 and 2 Ashu is the former one suits better for the title of Kashmakash than the later'Ashu 1 was in indecisive  state abt both Nidhi, marriage and children though he was ready to experiment everything for Nidhi'where as Ashu in season 2 is quite clear abt having Nidhi in his life and his love for her but with a precondition of No children'I felt here he is more determined and a bit no budging type'.this is what I felt but I will be happy to be proved erroneous...after all shedevil has a proven track for unpredictabilityπŸ˜†

thats the whole point. that guy was willing to experiment..and more receptive to love. all he needed was a simple promise from her and he jumped in with both feet. this guy is the one with constant battle with himself. his turmoil is all about his fear and his desperate attempt to resist the girl he loves even though he needs her more than his next breath. i think you will realize that once the whole story is complete and you read it at one shot. πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by aardhan

😲 πŸ˜² πŸ˜² πŸ˜² πŸ˜²  
Sujatha, what is this, I did not log in one day and there is a new chapter.!! πŸ˜ƒ  Great! πŸ‘πŸΌ  Will read it at the earliest possible...

πŸ˜† you were the one who asked me for 2 chapters before Tuesday na...one of them is out..another one..will try my best to give it by monday. 

In the meantime here is something for you... was really tired with all the work and wanted a break but did not want to even work on my posts!! πŸ˜²   so to take m mind off things for a bit, this is what I did... hope you like it! 

πŸ€— i love it. going to add it right away as my signature...thank you so much Aarti..i don't know how to make these things or the kind of work and effort that goes into them...but i am really touched that you went to all this trouble for me. thank you once again. πŸ€—

Good morning..

good morning Anjani 
Originally posted by Poolicious

Hi Suja Di!! I am alive... I have been reading all your posts... pressing the like button and reading them again :) But from now on would be active in the forum :) BTW I have a request... I have ordered a copy of Tu Hi Tu.. is there a chance to get a signed copy?? πŸ˜³ Chapter review in the next post :)

Love You
Pooja

Hi Pooja..i keep seeing your like click buttons so i do know you are alive. thank you for buying the book. signature?? now, how do i do that?? πŸ˜• will think and get back. 

will wait for your review. πŸ˜Š