Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anjani9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Sujathaji, You must be sleeping now...it needs special skills to be night owl..
Thank you for the midnight surprise...👏
But you made my assumption wrong again...I HATE YOU...😡
vidyasabde thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Something snaps in him at that and he catches her shoulders and shakes her: Pyaar nahi karta? MEIN tumse pyaar nahi karta? Tumhaari ek jhalak dekhne keliye tarasta hoon. Tumhaari  muskaan se mere din ki shuruvaad hoti hain..tumhaari hasi ki awaaz mujhe chain ki neend sulaati hain. Yeh 8 maheene kaise guzaare hain yeh sirf mein jaanta hoon. I couldn't breathe without thinking about you..I couldn't walk without thinking about the way you skip and bound in that paediatric ward..I couldn't talk without thinking about your musical voice..I couldn't eat..Nidhi ne khaana khaaya hoga na..She would have had her lunch, right? Its 2. She would get hungry and cranky otherwise. I couldn't drink that stupid tea..Nidhi ko elaichi wala chai pasand hain. Gaana sunne ki koshish karta hoon toh tumhaari awaaz goonjti hain kaanon mein..choogayi jism mera..kiske daaman ki hawaa..yahi gaaya tha na tumne uss din? Do you know how I felt after that? What I went through? How much I just wanted to come to you and..

these just so eloquently explain Ashu's pent up feelings...love was so palpable...the dam broke with Nidhi's cry...you described the intensity very nicely...loved it .

the whole chapter was too good and end was as predicted...NA  by CV.
I m interested in how Nidhi and Ashu are going to change CV's mind !
Sagi97 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: suku_07

Hi Sagi, your Sujatha aunty is no where today...😆... how are you feeling better ??

Hello...Sujatha aunty nahin hai kya?
suku_07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: s_danger

Hello...Sujatha aunty nahin hai kya?

Messaged her.. I guess she'll come online in a while... I had go now bye... 
Sagi97 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Messaged her.. I guess she'll come online in a while... I had go now bye... 

Ok Bye Suku Aunty...
rajanigandha26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for lovely chapter Suvika. I loved this very much
Her eyes just continue to devour him: I..(she swallows) I..thought..I was..seeing..imagining..hallucinating..(Her hand gestures to the corridor vaguely trying to explain her earlier reaction of smiling at him and walking away without any acknowledgement.)

and their song SMS are too melodious.😊
Ab kya hoga? AshNi bhag jayenge
😛
Suvika. thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7

Hello...is Sujatha Aunty there?

Hi Sagi..am here now..

Suvika. thumbnail

Ok Bye Suku Aunty...

🤣 yeah yeah..bye Suku aunty..

btw, thank you for the sms Suku...neend mein ping sunaayi bhi nahi diya buddy 
Suvika. thumbnail
Originally posted by: aksuji

Good morning diii!!!

I read the update just now n could not stop myself from commenting immediately as there's a whirlpool of emotions going inside me...I somehow found this chapter very special...totally loved the update...u know while reading the update...I felt that the update came from your hear n it reached my heart...

oh wow..thank you for saying that Nimme..this whole FF has become a roller coaster ride on my emotions..

nidhi's love is completely selfless devoid of any complaints inspite of all the pains and waits...
I admit m angry with ashutosh for leaving her,for running  away from her though he has his own reasons n problems and he did that for nidhi's good but still m little bit angry at him...
 but here my heart goes out for nidhi...her monolgues shaked me n surprised me...the girl has same love,same respect,same devotion n selflessness and no complaints even after going through so much and  she welcomed him back with open arms and and no grudges and is all ready to bear everything to be with him...

he opened and showed her the story of his life..anger has no place now..she understands his pain and fear..the prime reasons that drove him away from her.

this is my most favorite part in today's update

Something snaps in him at that and he catches her shoulders and shakes her: Pyaar nahi karta? MEIN tumse pyaar nahi karta? Tumhaari ek jhalak dekhne keliye tarasta hoon. Tumhaari  muskaan se mere din ki shuruvaad hoti hain..tumhaari hasi ki awaaz mujhe chain ki neend sulaati hain. Yeh 8 maheene kaise guzaare hain yeh sirf mein jaanta hoon. I couldn't breathe without thinking about you..I couldn't walk without thinking about the way you skip and bound in that paediatric ward..I couldn't talk without thinking about your musical voice..I couldn't eat..Nidhi ne khaana khaaya hoga na..She would have had her lunch, right? Its 2. She would get hungry and cranky otherwise. I couldn't drink that stupid tea..Nidhi ko elaichi wala chai pasand hain. Gaana sunne ki koshish karta hoon toh tumhaari awaaz goonjti hain kaanon mein..choogayi jism mera..kiske daaman ki hawaa..yahi gaaya tha na tumne uss din? Do you know how I felt after that? What I went through? How much I just wanted to come to you and..

Incomprehension, disbelief, realization, hope, joy, love..all chase one after the other across her face until it splits into the most beautiful smile he had ever seen: You love me. Aap..aap mujhse pyaar karte hain! You..you love me! (The smile on her trembling lips turns into a grin and her eyes fill up at the same time. Breath hitches out in a hiccup and tears start rolling down her cheeks. The contrast between that grin and those tears becomes more as she alternates between biting her lower lip to stop her cry and grins at him in joy. Her emotions surround him from all directions until he feels drowning in them.) Aap pyaar karte hain mujhse! Bahut pyaar karte hain. (She turns towards the mountains and screams at the top of her voice) DR ASHUTOSH LOVES ME! (And the dam bursts at that as she sinks to the grass on her knees and gives a loud wail. A cry that holds all the relief after all these months of uncertainity and pain. She wipes her tears with the back of her hand and screams again) HE LOVES ME!

and m ready to forget all my grudges against dr.ashutosh for his confession...it surely touched me,my heart gave away for his confession and then nidhi's response was more overwhelming...

thank you ji..thank you thank you 

it was simply fabulous an update...totally loved it...

hats off to u for putting up  this amazing update...🤗u undoubtedly have amazing writing skills...

now lets see what is coming in their way...

Suvika. thumbnail
Originally posted by: arpitajaan

OMG OMG OMG suja I luvd each & every thing in this chap...Will read it again and get back...tears were trickling down...really I had a myriad of emotions...you r incredible I tell u...was thinking willn't pester 4 updates...yeh tho tumhara hi kassor hai...ethna acha likhthi hai tho kaise update nahin mangoon...yeh dil mange more...

thank you Arpita...looks like the reunion moved you more than the separation. hmmm..interesting.. i do agree that both were emotional in their own way...no two ways about it..

you can pester me all you want but updates she devil ke mood ke hisaab se hi milenge..😆