Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swati62 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: Suvika.

Good morning guys..slept at 2 and got up at 5!! I am still half asleep.. 

So, how was the chapter? 

Romance..missing, huh!! I kind of expected this response. πŸ˜† I did not rush. Keep Kashmakash One aside for a minute and read this as an independent story and you will realize what I am telling. He left her assuming that she would move on. It literally killed him to leave but he did..because he believed its for her own good. But contrary to all his hopes and fears..yes, FEARS, she didn't move on. She was just out there..waiting. Can he resist her any more? Yet he did. He took time to explain things to her and told her to take however long required before giving her final decision. He knew what she would be giving up if she chose to have a life with him. But for her, as she said, the decision had been made a very long time back. No matter what, she wanted to be with him. He backed off once friends..and now, the temptation is just too much once she comes right out and tells him that she still wants him. He would want  to snatch her and cling on to her with everything in him. His patience..his self control..his self sacrificing attitude..everything ended at that point. Its like "I gave you a chance but you didn't take it. Now you are mine and thats it." He would not want to "waste" more time in wooing and romancing. 

But who says, romance has to end because they decided that they want to get married immediately? For all you know, it could be the beginning of something more beautiful. So, please be patient and await for the rest of the story to unfold. 

Kashmakash One is a love story of Ashutosh and Nidhi. Kashmakash Two is the story of Ashutosh, traumatized child who grows up to be a man with pain and fear ruling him until love slips through into his heart and leaves him no choice. Its about his inner struggle when faced with something that totally consumes him. And its the story of Nidhi, who ends up having to make a choice at every stage of her life and stand firm and strong to face the consequences of the choices that she has made. 

Now, I will reply to all your comments one by one. 

Love you all for your patience and trust. Its my most treasured possession. Truly. 

Suvika. 

WHAT FILLS THE EYES FILLS THE HEART. So pls sleep well and give us a super chapter . We will wait for the Romance.
suku_07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

you scream and throw temper tantrums for an update and when i give an update this is what you say!! 

i finished typing 12 so i posted 9. for night owls like Anjani and Deepali..and of course for Deepa in US..this time worked out perfectly. πŸ˜‰

I know... I am angry at myself now... I was up till 2.30 but logged out  here...😭
aksuji thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Good morning diii!!!
I read the update just now n could not stop myself from commenting immediately as there's a whirlpool of emotions going inside me...I somehow found this chapter very special...totally loved the update...u know while reading the update...I felt that the update came from your hear n it reached my heart...
nidhi's love is completely selfless devoid of any complaints inspite of all the pains and waits...
I admit m angry with ashutosh for leaving her,for running  away from her though he has his own reasons n problems and he did that for nidhi's good but still m little bit angry at him...
 but here my heart goes out for nidhi...her monolgues shaked me n surprised me...the girl has same love,same respect,same devotion n selflessness and no complaints even after going through so much and  she welcomed him back with open arms and and no grudges and is all ready to bear everything to be with him...

this is my most favorite part in today's update

Something snaps in him at that and he catches her shoulders and shakes her: Pyaar nahi karta? MEIN tumse pyaar nahi karta? Tumhaari ek jhalak dekhne keliye tarasta hoon. Tumhaari  muskaan se mere din ki shuruvaad hoti hain..tumhaari hasi ki awaaz mujhe chain ki neend sulaati hain. Yeh 8 maheene kaise guzaare hain yeh sirf mein jaanta hoon. I couldn't breathe without thinking about you..I couldn't walk without thinking about the way you skip and bound in that paediatric ward..I couldn't talk without thinking about your musical voice..I couldn't eat..Nidhi ne khaana khaaya hoga na..She would have had her lunch, right? Its 2. She would get hungry and cranky otherwise. I couldn't drink that stupid tea..Nidhi ko elaichi wala chai pasand hain. Gaana sunne ki koshish karta hoon toh tumhaari awaaz goonjti hain kaanon mein..choogayi jism mera..kiske daaman ki hawaa..yahi gaaya tha na tumne uss din? Do you know how I felt after that? What I went through? How much I just wanted to come to you and..

Incomprehension, disbelief, realization, hope, joy, love..all chase one after the other across her face until it splits into the most beautiful smile he had ever seen: You love me. Aap..aap mujhse pyaar karte hain! You..you love me! (The smile on her trembling lips turns into a grin and her eyes fill up at the same time. Breath hitches out in a hiccup and tears start rolling down her cheeks. The contrast between that grin and those tears becomes more as she alternates between biting her lower lip to stop her cry and grins at him in joy. Her emotions surround him from all directions until he feels drowning in them.) Aap pyaar karte hain mujhse! Bahut pyaar karte hain. (She turns towards the mountains and screams at the top of her voice) DR ASHUTOSH LOVES ME! (And the dam bursts at that as she sinks to the grass on her knees and gives a loud wail. A cry that holds all the relief after all these months of uncertainity and pain. She wipes her tears with the back of her hand and screams again) HE LOVES ME!

and m ready to forget all my grudges against dr.ashutosh for his confession...it surely touched me,my heart gave away for his confession and then nidhi's response was more overwhelming...

it was simply fabulous an update...totally loved it...

hats off to u for putting up  this amazing update...πŸ€—u undoubtedly have amazing writing skills...

now lets see what is coming in their way...

Edited by aksuji - 10 years ago
KamnaSharma thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
OMG OMG OMG suja I luvd each & every thing in this chap...Will read it again and get back...tears were trickling down...really I had a myriad of emotions...you r incredible I tell u...was thinking willn't pester 4 updates...yeh tho tumhara hi kassor hai...ethna acha likhthi hai tho kaise update nahin mangoon...yeh dil mange more...
bc123456 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thank you for a heart touching update , I read it the morning but was not able to reply , loved nidhis acceptance , no cribs or fights just pure happiness of knowing that he loved her , amazing writing , Ashu too was terrific , hope they can convince CV, loved this chapter
shreya98 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Di kya chapter tha majja agya yar 
saibanu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Hi Sujatha di πŸ˜Š

Once again you are back with amazing chapter, beautifully written 'πŸ‘πŸ‘

I am liking this Ashu , he is bit different from kashmakash 1 'there he was bit hesitant even after his confession but this time he took neat time to think over the consequences and confessed his love ..so I think even if CV disagree this Ashu is not going to back off '.😳

I thought, once Ashu comes back he will take some time to come infront of nidhi to justify his action and I was expecting bit of displeasure from nidhi's side but there again Sujatha di 'you caught me off guard ! Even though I see guilt in him for hurting Nidhi but then again , he is all set to make her happy '.he look determined with his choice and about Nidhi'.Wow I am liking it πŸ˜ƒ

It's cute how Ashu became so impatient to see her and when he get glimpse of her he could not even move '.Nidhi really thought that it's just her imagination (Reminded me of twilight saga where bella felt the same when Edward left her)πŸ˜‰ but liked convo between DR Kothari and Ashu. It gave him more clues about Nidhi state when he left her '.😳

Ashu walks towards his car and notices Nidhi walking towards his car from the other direction with backpack slung over her shoulder. He quickens his steps: No class?

Nidhi: I skipped. I couldn't..I didn't..

Ashu opens the door for her in acceptance of her garbled reply which made perfect sense to him as he couldn't and he didn't either.

This scene is good, I liked it.they both are ardent to be with each other and Nidhi's questioner made me think that she was waiting for single chance to grab him and ask this..it shows somewhere she was guilty that she  might have pushed her emotions too much on him and because of that he had to leave everything and go away '.but glad that Ashu cleared her doubts .

And the confession by Ashu was very honest and emotionally charged'I liked itπŸ‘πŸ‘

More than anything, I liked next morning scene when Ashu see bunch of red roses in his cabin '.OMG! That sight must have been worth seeing 'Ashu with his huge grin .☺️

So now Ashu is all set to take nidhi in his life but awaiting another hurdle Cv and Db . Wonder what ashu will do now to convince them '..But I am sure this time Ashu is not going to back off!😳

PS: - Read your note, not to worry, I trust you... And I also know that story just now started'.πŸ˜‰

Waiting for next till then take care 

Cya πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by saibanu - 10 years ago
sshirley thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

you scream and throw temper tantrums for an update and when i give an update this is what you say!! 

i finished typing 12 so i posted 9. for night owls like Anjani and Deepali..and of course for Deepa in US..this time worked out perfectly. πŸ˜‰

Oye Suja, u forgot me? 😭😭😭😭 

I am a certified night owl.

Sagi97 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hello...is Sujatha Aunty there?
suku_07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Hi Sagi, your Sujatha aunty is no where today...πŸ˜†... how are you feeling better ??