Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sagi97 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Yes, a few girls speak Hindi. Many of them speak tamil, and I can understand. There is one girl who speaks Marathi also. The teachers are very helpful.

oh thats good. 

hey do you know that i drive a bike?? 
[/QUOTE]

What? Which bike? I thought only men drive bikes. You are joking aunty...
Suvika. thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: deepa17

Hello suvikaji.

Looks like no one missed at all.?

Did you see my comment on page 151 on the last thread?

i saw and replied in this thread Deepa...

good morning...i really really really missed your good morning and goodnight wishes buddy and your reviews too..chap kaisa tha yeh bhi nahi bola πŸ˜”
Suvika. thumbnail
Originally posted by: s_danger

oh thats good. 

hey do you know that i drive a bike?? 

[/QUOTE]

arre sachchi..i am not joking. right now i own a honda aviator..and whenever i go to my brother's place, i drive his bike. he has a CBZ. i will tell you something else?? my hubby doesn't know how to drive so he sits behind me..πŸ˜†
Ena292 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Suvika.

arre sachchi..i am not joking. right now i own a honda aviator..and whenever i go to my brother's place, i drive his bike. he has a CBZ. i will tell you something else?? my hubby doesn't know how to drive so he sits behind me..πŸ˜†
is it true???πŸ˜†
Bechare jiju...jaan haato mai lekar sasural jana padhta hai!!!!
rayafan17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Suvika.

i saw and replied in this thread Deepa...

good morning...i really really really missed your good morning and goodnight wishes buddy and your reviews too..chap kaisa tha yeh bhi nahi bolaπŸ˜”

One liner chale ga kya?

Please request do not post chapter in the middle of the night here ... Please.
Suvika. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ena292

is it true???πŸ˜†
Bechare jiju...jaan haato mai lekar sasural jana padhta hai!!!!

πŸ˜† nahi..he actually looks fwd to it...he says driving ka tension nahi hain. i can sit behind you aaraam se..
Suvika. thumbnail
Originally posted by: deepa17

One liner chale ga kya?

Please request do not post chapter in the middle of the night here ... Please.

boss half liner bhi chalega. i just want to know if you liked it or not thats all.

and i promise i won't again post my chapters in the middle of the night for you...either it will be before you go to bed or after you are fully awake. pakka. ok? 
jyothi_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

i will tell her.

any friends in the school??

Yes, a few girls speak Hindi. Many of them speak tamil, and I can understand. There is one girl who speaks Marathi also. The teachers are very helpful.

hey sagi I can help you with some tamil words
Sagi97 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

[/QUOTE]

Mujhe hansi aa rahi hai aunty...Even Mom knew how to drive a car, but papa never allowed her to drive when he was around. SHe tried to drive a Baja chetak once and fell down, uske baaad she gave up on a two wheeler
Suvika. thumbnail

Mujhe hansi aa rahi hai aunty...Even Mom knew how to drive a car, but papa never allowed her to drive when he was around. SHe tried to drive a Baja chetak once and fell down, uske baaad she gave up on a two wheeler

yahaa ulta hain..my hubby tried to drive the bike once and fell down. so i told him to stick to his car...if we have to go in a car he drives and if its a bike, i drive he sits behind me. πŸ˜›πŸ˜†