India-Forums

Chhan Chhan
Chhan Chhan

SANUJ are great why other woman

looser01 Goldie
looser01
looser01

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 8:28pm | IP Logged
current 2 episodes were great finally chan chan is turning concentrate on the story crisp editing fun love between the 2 as well how cc wins the brother in laws and saur then how it effects her sis in laws starts working finally changes her mil opinions as sanaya is a role model for young generation 
as well with anuj all the romance rain scenes imp rituals ceremonies can be added

no other woman done to death double roles or triangles let the show be a path breaker

right now fans are enjoying the show 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

VancouverBCvanitha3dsamiraokbtr

xAaliya IF-Stunnerz
xAaliya
xAaliya

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 8:32pm | IP Logged
Chill LOL Things are just getting more interesting though I think it's abit too early to have another woman in the show.  

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MeeraHKvanitha3dprincessunara

kbtr IF-Sizzlerz
kbtr
kbtr

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 8:47pm | IP Logged
I agree. There is no need for another woman. It's too early in the show for that. Perhaps the CVs are using this as a vehicle to show the relationship that will develop between Chhan Chhan and Manav.
I hope so. I'm not a real fan of the pati patni aur woh type of shows.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

VancouverBCvanitha3d

spirit IF-Rockerz
spirit
spirit

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 8:56pm | IP Logged
I'm sure the other woman will be thrown into the mix just spice things up a little. Otherwise it's just CC and Manav and the big bad jungle. Lol. There is only one way that's headed. And since they've reiterated over and over again that this is not a love story...it sort of makes sense to break things up like this. Besides. If you look at how the ph has dealt with various tracks in this show thus far, this angle or rather supposed triangle will be over before the viewers know it. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vanitha3dboltxAaliya

vanitha3d IF-Dazzler
vanitha3d
vanitha3d

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
this triangle love story will not be for long may be a few epis only for chhanchhan and manav relation to go stronger .
bolt IF-Sizzlerz
bolt
bolt

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
We don't really know how this is going to unfold.  Besides people have college friends or acquaintances, and we do run into them here and there.  Let's see what the track is all about. 
However, I want Chhanchhan or the Sarabhai's to know a family with a "guy" that is from an even more prominent family than Borisagar's and are "modern"...just to rub UBs nose in it. LOL

spiritprincessunara

princessunara IF-Stunnerz
princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
Well i say we wait n see..
cz here another woman might be not so unique..lol but have u forgotten as far as on screen couples go these 2 r pretty unique?
hehe Chhanchhan is no self sacrificing or weepy wallflower.. she wil become cutely possessive rofl.which will lead to a load of physical possessiveness of the wifey of the hubby.it might be fun to see her getting jealous and Manav enjoying it..
it might not be serious as many of u think! LOL

sho-shweetbolt

VancouverBC Goldie
VancouverBC
VancouverBC

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
Perhaps the other woman is just a teaser. It may develop further down the road.

For now I would really like a love filled honeymoon. With nothing spoiling it, not even UB.

Go to top