Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year

Hey,its abt me(dnt entr if u dnt wanna read me :p)

..chotu.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Heyaa guys!!!
Its a new day today.A new morning a new sweet day.๐Ÿ˜ƒI am loving it.I'm in Bhuvneswar,Orissa,India and the time is 7:12 am.Too early na?๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†Well kya karun I'm in the forum from 6:00 am itself.I dont know why but I feel more refreshed and happy today.๐Ÿ˜ŠThat resulted in me being "the early bird catches the worm" of the forum today.๐Ÿ˜›But sad to say,theres is no worm in the forum with whom I can talk or chait-chat.๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†
I'm slowly curing up and all thanks to you.You guys are so sweet and sent me so many good wishes that fever ran away being scared.๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰Every time I come to this forum,a smile appears on my face.I love to be a part of the forum,I love to be a part of the discussions,I love to be a part of all of you!!!I am feeling like thanking God a trillion times for making my eyes meet this website and specially SG forum.I dont know but I have a special respect for this forum.I feel like its mine,its my world,I have my best things here.I have thought a hundred times before to leave the forum but no I could not do that.I just could not stay away from the forum forever.You know whenever the ranks go down,I feel like its all my fault.I was not in the forum for atleast 15 mins in a day and all.Then the next week I give my best.Post stupid topics,spam,reply to comments more and more,hitting the chaska meter for above 70-80 times a day and all.๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†I do all this to increase the ranks...hehe.I know you mst be thinking I'm crazy.I know that I am.๐Ÿ˜›But its not that only I am crazy.The whole forum is crazy.All the members are really crazy.๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
I and JMS had never ever found a side of Aadi(aadi66nambiar) which is too funny and loving-talking.When she tlked with us in the CVs chopsey party post we both were confused is this really Aadi?๐Ÿ˜†I thought that moment is she like this or changing and then her reply came-"aap logon ke sath jo hun"and I thought-"Yahaan jo aata hai woh pagal ho na ho,hum ek dusre ko pagal bana hi dete hain"๐Ÿ˜†
and with that I flashed a shyari.๐Ÿ˜†

"Arzz kiya hai
Jee arzz kiya hai
Kabhi kabhi shareef log bhi ajeeb hone lagte hain
Kabhi kabhi shareef log bhi ajeeb hone lagte hain
Humare saath rehkar kutee bhi bandar ban jaate hai"๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

And its true...yahaan ek innocent s kutta bhi bandar ban jayega.๐Ÿ˜†See we guys are so special.We convert innocence into nonsense.๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰ We all here are PPs (Pagal Paris)๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† 

I love all the moments that I spend with you guys with sweetness,chopsiness,sadness,carness(ohh what a word,its of my pagal dictionary๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†)

From here I have found many of my most happiest days.I still say you people are too sweet for sweets!!!And thats the simple reason I started to fall over you!

Sorry guys...was feeling bored being the"early bird catches the worm,but no worm is here"๐Ÿ˜†.So made this stupid post.I am sorry as I know SG forum should not have posts like this without any realtion with the show.Forgive me!๐Ÿ˜ณ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShivuNozzie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Very sweet post Sahas :D Good morning to you, and glad to hear your curing up. You've been up since 6 AM, wow your a really early riser. It was great seeing your post, the forum's pretty much dead this time. My time, it's 10:30 pm right now. I didn't get a free moment to log in today (everyone else yesterday lol), so just catching up now.

Love reading your posts and comments Sahas, and it's nice to know you enjoy being on the forum. Do keep posting topics and comments, in topics and the AT :)
..chotu.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: .S.i.m.r.a.n.

Very sweet post Sahas :D Good morning to you, and glad to hear your curing up. You've been up since 6 AM, wow your a really early riser. It was great seeing your post, the forum's pretty much dead this time. My time, it's 10:30 pm right now. I didn't get a free moment to log in today (everyone else yesterday lol), so just catching up now.

Love reading your posts and comments Sahas, and it's nice to know you enjoy being on the forum. Do keep posting topics and comments, in topics and the AT :)

Thank you simu di๐Ÿ˜Š...ok gudnyt for u๐Ÿ˜‰ thank u...n its all for ur gud wishes๐Ÿ˜ŠYes I was here at 6:00 am...yes I'm an early riser...yes its becoz here in India its morning tym...ohh ok...will cum at the AT :) I'm glad u lyk my posts...thnks๐Ÿ˜ณ
JustMySelf thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
u live in bhuvaneswar?wonderful place..realy love it..d roads r super clean..puri sea beach draws me on holidaz..cheapest n safest place 2 njoy d sea yaara..miss it
..chotu.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: JustMySelf

u live in bhuvaneswar?wonderful place..realy love it..d roads r super clean..puri sea beach draws me on holidaz..cheapest n safest place 2 njoy d sea yaara..miss it

Jms dear...where r u from??
U know abt Bhuvaneswar...oh wow...U know I feel excited when I find people knowing about my city...I also luv the place...its ma 2nd loveโค๏ธ...n first love is writing๐Ÿ˜†โญ๏ธ...I luv my city n it holds a spcl place in my heart๐Ÿ˜ƒ...ya the roads r clean n I too luv puri beach...๐Ÿ˜ƒ
U know I have an aim to do something so that the city is full of lovely ppl n pll will know abt it...I get jealous of Mumbai n Delhi and then I tell myself-"This city is the city of dreams for me".I really really love Bhuvaneswr...its a big star for meโญ๏ธโญ๏ธwith less terrorism n also many gud ppl๐Ÿ˜ƒ
okay now I'll stop my debate on my 2nd love...so how you know bhuvaneswar well...did u spend any time here??
Supernatural_10 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Beauitful Post Sahas
I'm also glad your enjoying yourself on the forum and having a lot of fun here ... hopefully next week rank will defo increase
hows ur health today? I hope ur better
..chotu.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anam Ali

Beauitful Post Sahas

I'm also glad your enjoying yourself on the forum and having a lot of fun here ... hopefully next week rank will defo increase
hows ur health today? I hope ur better

Thanks so much di๐Ÿ˜ƒ
It will di...after so much of chopseying,partying,stupidfying posts the ranks have to increase๐Ÿ˜›
I am really better and I am curing up now๐Ÿ˜ƒ