Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year

India-Forums

Hey,its abt me(dnt entr if u dnt wanna read me :p)

..chotu.. IF-Rockerz
..chotu..
..chotu..

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 8:12pm | IP Logged
Heyaa guys!!!
Its a new day today.A new morning a new sweet day.Big smileI am loving it.I'm in Bhuvneswar,Orissa,India and the time is 7:12 am.Too early na?TongueLOLWell kya karun I'm in the forum from 6:00 am itself.I dont know why but I feel more refreshed and happy today.SmileThat resulted in me being "the early bird catches the worm" of the forum today.TongueBut sad to say,theres is no worm in the forum with whom I can talk or chait-chat.TongueLOL
I'm slowly curing up and all thanks to you.You guys are so sweet and sent me so many good wishes that fever ran away being scared.LOLWinkEvery time I come to this forum,a smile appears on my face.I love to be a part of the forum,I love to be a part of the discussions,I love to be a part of all of you!!!I am feeling like thanking God a trillion times for making my eyes meet this website and specially SG forum.I dont know but I have a special respect for this forum.I feel like its mine,its my world,I have my best things here.I have thought a hundred times before to leave the forum but no I could not do that.I just could not stay away from the forum forever.You know whenever the ranks go down,I feel like its all my fault.I was not in the forum for atleast 15 mins in a day and all.Then the next week I give my best.Post stupid topics,spam,reply to comments more and more,hitting the chaska meter for above 70-80 times a day and all.TongueLOLI do all this to increase the ranks...hehe.I know you mst be thinking I'm crazy.I know that I am.TongueBut its not that only I am crazy.The whole forum is crazy.All the members are really crazy.TongueLOLLOL
I and JMS had never ever found a side of Aadi(aadi66nambiar) which is too funny and loving-talking.When she tlked with us in the CVs chopsey party post we both were confused is this really Aadi?LOLI thought that moment is she like this or changing and then her reply came-"aap logon ke sath jo hun"and I thought-"Yahaan jo aata hai woh pagal ho na ho,hum ek dusre ko pagal bana hi dete hain"LOL
and with that I flashed a shyari.LOL

"Arzz kiya hai
Jee arzz kiya hai
Kabhi kabhi shareef log bhi ajeeb hone lagte hain
Kabhi kabhi shareef log bhi ajeeb hone lagte hain
Humare saath rehkar kutee bhi bandar ban jaate hai"LOLLOLLOL

And its true...yahaan ek innocent s kutta bhi bandar ban jayega.LOLSee we guys are so special.We convert innocence into nonsense.LOLWink We all here are PPs (Pagal Paris)LOLLOLLOL 

I love all the moments that I spend with you guys with sweetness,chopsiness,sadness,carness(ohh what a word,its of my pagal dictionaryLOLLOL)

From here I have found many of my most happiest days.I still say you people are too sweet for sweets!!!And thats the simple reason I started to fall over you!

Sorry guys...was feeling bored being the"early bird catches the worm,but no worm is here"LOL.So made this stupid post.I am sorry as I know SG forum should not have posts like this without any realtion with the show.Forgive me!Embarrassed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

athirarajiiManAsiiiJustMySelfShivuNozzieSupernatural_10

ShivuNozzie IF-Sizzlerz
ShivuNozzie
ShivuNozzie

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 8:37pm | IP Logged
Very sweet post Sahas :D Good morning to you, and glad to hear your curing up. You've been up since 6 AM, wow your a really early riser. It was great seeing your post, the forum's pretty much dead this time. My time, it's 10:30 pm right now. I didn't get a free moment to log in today (everyone else yesterday lol), so just catching up now.

Love reading your posts and comments Sahas, and it's nice to know you enjoy being on the forum. Do keep posting topics and comments, in topics and the AT :)
..chotu.. IF-Rockerz
..chotu..
..chotu..

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 8:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .S.i.m.r.a.n.

Very sweet post Sahas :D Good morning to you, and glad to hear your curing up. You've been up since 6 AM, wow your a really early riser. It was great seeing your post, the forum's pretty much dead this time. My time, it's 10:30 pm right now. I didn't get a free moment to log in today (everyone else yesterday lol), so just catching up now.

Love reading your posts and comments Sahas, and it's nice to know you enjoy being on the forum. Do keep posting topics and comments, in topics and the AT :)

Thank you simu diSmile...ok gudnyt for uWink thank u...n its all for ur gud wishesSmileYes I was here at 6:00 am...yes I'm an early riser...yes its becoz here in India its morning tym...ohh ok...will cum at the AT :) I'm glad u lyk my posts...thnksEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ShivuNozzie

JustMySelf IF-Rockerz
JustMySelf
JustMySelf

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
u live in bhuvaneswar?wonderful place..realy love it..d roads r super clean..puri sea beach draws me on holidaz..cheapest n safest place 2 njoy d sea yaara..miss it

..chotu..

..chotu.. IF-Rockerz
..chotu..
..chotu..

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 2:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JustMySelf

u live in bhuvaneswar?wonderful place..realy love it..d roads r super clean..puri sea beach draws me on holidaz..cheapest n safest place 2 njoy d sea yaara..miss it
Jms dear...where r u from??
U know abt Bhuvaneswar...oh wow...U know I feel excited when I find people knowing about my city...I also luv the place...its ma 2nd loveHeart...n first love is writingLOLStar...I luv my city n it holds a spcl place in my heartBig smile...ya the roads r clean n I too luv puri beach...Big smile
U know I have an aim to do something so that the city is full of lovely ppl n pll will know abt it...I get jealous of Mumbai n Delhi and then I tell myself-"This city is the city of dreams for me".I really really love Bhuvaneswr...its a big star for meStarStarwith less terrorism n also many gud pplBig smile
okay now I'll stop my debate on my 2nd love...so how you know bhuvaneswar well...did u spend any time here??
Supernatural_10 IF-Addictz
Supernatural_10
Supernatural_10

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 7:29am | IP Logged
Beauitful Post Sahas
I'm also glad your enjoying yourself on the forum and having a lot of fun here ... hopefully next week rank will defo increase
hows ur health today? I hope ur better

..chotu..

..chotu.. IF-Rockerz
..chotu..
..chotu..

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 8:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anam Ali

Beauitful Post Sahas
I'm also glad your enjoying yourself on the forum and having a lot of fun here ... hopefully next week rank will defo increase
hows ur health today? I hope ur better
Thanks so much diBig smile
It will di...after so much of chopseying,partying,stupidfying posts the ranks have to increaseTongue
I am really better and I am curing up nowBig smile

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top