-RK_Ki_Biwi- IF-Sizzlerz
-RK_Ki_Biwi-
-RK_Ki_Biwi-

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MUNIASTUART

Originally posted by -babyblue-

Sona edit karde .quickly.
<font color="#0066cc" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">Kyun ?OuchAbhi kaunsa rule tor diya ..Ouch</font>

name calling is against dis forum rules.
 LOL wo toh hum pyar se bulate hain na  ...LOL 

Edited by -babyblue- - 27 June 2013 at 11:38am

MUNIASTUART IF-Rockerz
MUNIASTUART
MUNIASTUART

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Par humari pyaar koi nhi samajh ta

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-RK_Ki_Biwi-

-RK_Ki_Biwi- IF-Sizzlerz
-RK_Ki_Biwi-
-RK_Ki_Biwi-

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 12:12pm | IP Logged

Par humari pyaar koi nhi samajh ta
 Cry Yahi toh ...Broken Heart 
Arpi17 Senior Member
Arpi17
Arpi17

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 6:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Ace-

Originally posted by Arpi17

Truely,after yesterday's episode,I can say Jeet doesnt deserve anyone in his life. He lost Rano bcz he didnt blv her. He was not there in her worst tyms... Now he is betraying both Anamika and Chavi again. What if whatever Anamika told him was not a lie? For him,Anamika is a model who is a little arrogant and whom he loved very much or so he said. U just havent heard from her for one month and u go to marry someone??? He is also betraying Chavi by marrying her... He knows he cant love her(at least now) and still u marry her... And what was with that '' Aur gunah karna nehi chahti'' or something lyk that... As far as I understand he fell in love with Anamika naturally this tym... Doesnt he hav a heart??? U were asking a girl to marry u just one month ago, and now you suddenly tell her that u dont wanna meet her??? Is this some kind of joke?? I dont think this Jeet Salujaa can ever love someone... He cant bcz he dont understand this.. Pehle Rano,now Anamika and Chavi... Whatever Anamika was saying in the precap was very true... She waited for him for 350 years... He was the reason y chandralekha was cursed by that maharani... She took so mich pain for him and here he is... marrying someone else... Jeet and his whole family doesnt deserve any happiness... Anamika can kill them if she wish... I am no more a Jeeka fan... I am happy with my Anamika... She truely deserve someone better. Pls comment and share ur viwes.

Jeet would have been betrayer if Anamika's love was true, but it was not true as she didn't reveal her true identity and let him decide whether he wanted to love her as a spirit. So, there is not reason to call jeet betrayer when it comes to Anamika .But for Rano, I would say he was a betrayer and failed husband who couldn't protect his wife.

I am saying that if she would not hv been the evil Anamika buta complete different person,would you still think Jeet is not a betrayer?? Bcz jeet toh dont know naa that ana is evil or not... I am asking u to comment about it from his point of view... Not a viewr's point of view...
Arpi17 Senior Member
Arpi17
Arpi17

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 6:07pm | IP Logged

U said my words. Jeet doesn't deserve anyone. He only betrays ppl. He doesn't knw da meaning of love. He loved rano at first bt he betrayed her by nt blving to her. Then he betrayd ana. Now he will betray chavi. Really shame on jeet salujaAngry

Totally agree... What kind of person is he... He married someone and then he goes to the girl he loves(?) on his wedding night... After that he tells his wife that he loves someone else... Great Jeet salujaa...
Arpi17 Senior Member
Arpi17
Arpi17

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 6:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Simi939

Originally posted by Arpi17

Truely,after yesterday's episode,I can say Jeet doesnt deserve anyone in his life. He lost Rano bcz he didnt blv her. He was not there in her worst tyms... Now he is betraying both Anamika and Chavi again. What if whatever Anamika told him was not a lie? For him,Anamika is a model who is a little arrogant and whom he loved very much or so he said. U just havent heard from her for one month and u go to marry someone??? He is also betraying Chavi by marrying her... He knows he cant love her(at least now) and still u marry her... And what was with that '' Aur gunah karna nehi chahti'' or something lyk that... As far as I understand he fell in love with Anamika naturally this tym... Doesnt he hav a heart??? U were asking a girl to marry u just one month ago, and now you suddenly tell her that u dont wanna meet her??? Is this some kind of joke?? I dont think this Jeet Salujaa can ever love someone... He cant bcz he dont understand this.. Pehle Rano,now Anamika and Chavi... Whatever Anamika was saying in the precap was very true... She waited for him for 350 years... He was the reason y chandralekha was cursed by that maharani... She took so mich pain for him and here he is... marrying someone else... Jeet and his whole family doesnt deserve any happiness... Anamika can kill them if she wish... I am no more a Jeeka fan... I am happy with my Anamika... She truely deserve someone better. Pls comment and share ur viwes.

</div>

If u label Jeet as a Betrayer, then Anamika shd also be labelled as a Liar!
Cuz since day 1, she has done nothing except lying and plotting, sometimes in the form of evil hypnotic powers and sometimes in the form of black magic..
How can u even call it love from both jeet and anamika's side when none of wht happens/happened between them was/is actually real?

And jeet wud anyway end up hanging as one of the corpses in anamika's secret room in the end had he really chosen anamika, cuz she z the most selfish woman in the world. And when thr is so much selfishness, negativity, plotting, black magic, etc, there can Never be true love. Period.

<div>

We all know Anamika is evil,she killed Rano etc etc. But post revamp,the love between Jeet-Anamika was not forced by any black magic thing otherwise he wouldnt get married... We know Anamika is a betrayer bcz she continiously hid truth from Jeet... Bt Jeet Salujaa,the golden-hearted boy,the 'main protagonist' of this show is behaving lyk this?? If you see Jeet's point of view,he left the girl he loves... Doesnt it fall into the catagory of betraying???
Arpi17 Senior Member
Arpi17
Arpi17

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 6:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by suhanakkt

Are yaar why u guys r argument about jeet anamika rano chavi?jeet is still immature baccha who dont know what to do,who dont really understand meaning of love,he even dont know what he really want I guess he only love himself(i doubts about it did he know about love).if this show about supernatural I want someone better for ana with superpower hehehe then it will be worth to watch.tired and bored to see same dumb story over n over same pati patni aur woh kind of story.cvs give us some break bring some new lead for ana send this jeet chavi and this stupid family somewhere Angry for them life ka ek hi solution hain.1st wife died no problem bring other girl and make another stupid damn shadi.i m not wonder why their trp so high from the bottom 0.6 Star congrats.

Agree... :)
Arpi17 Senior Member
Arpi17
Arpi17

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 6:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 100raj

Jeet itna bhi innocent nhi hain. Usne rano ki baato ko kabhi blv nhi kiya hain. Irresponsible kahi kaAngry

only problem now is---Wink

jeet ko galat sabit karne keliye rano yaa chavi ka naam ka hi sahara lena hoga whom you always disliked...

anamika ki naam leke though jeet ko galat nahin tehara sakthe...

Sorry Raj,I dont agree with you... If you see this whole incident from Jeet's point of view or someone else's who dont know about Anamika is evil etc... This will seem as a betray... Anamika toh antagonist hai,she will betray naturally... But a protagonist betraying the girl he loves... I hav no respect for him anymore... Just bcz of his stupid decission anamika and chavi will suffer.

Go to top