Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Wat r u saying raj? Im surprised😲
rajh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MUNIASTUART

Wat r u saying raj? Im surprised😲

you always know how big fan of anamika i was...
but cvs ne mujhe bahut nirasha kiya hai...
-RK_Ki_Biwi- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

name calling is against dis forum rules.

😆 wo toh hum pyar se bulate hain na  ...😆  Edited by -babyblue- - 10 years ago
Bushra_Munia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Par humari pyaar koi nhi samajh ta
-RK_Ki_Biwi- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Par humari pyaar koi nhi samajh ta

😭 Yahi toh ...🥺 
Arpi17 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Ace-

Jeet would have been betrayer if Anamika's love was true, but it was not true as she didn't reveal her true identity and let him decide whether he wanted to love her as a spirit. So, there is not reason to call jeet betrayer when it comes to Anamika .But for Rano, I would say he was a betrayer and failed husband who couldn't protect his wife.

I am saying that if she would not hv been the evil Anamika buta complete different person,would you still think Jeet is not a betrayer?? Bcz jeet toh dont know naa that ana is evil or not... I am asking u to comment about it from his point of view... Not a viewr's point of view...
Arpi17 thumbnail

U said my words. Jeet doesn't deserve anyone. He only betrays ppl. He doesn't knw da meaning of love. He loved rano at first bt he betrayed her by nt blving to her. Then he betrayd ana. Now he will betray chavi. Really shame on jeet saluja😡

Totally agree... What kind of person is he... He married someone and then he goes to the girl he loves(?) on his wedding night... After that he tells his wife that he loves someone else... Great Jeet salujaa...
Arpi17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Simi939

</div>

If u label Jeet as a Betrayer, then Anamika shd also be labelled as a Liar!
Cuz since day 1, she has done nothing except lying and plotting, sometimes in the form of evil hypnotic powers and sometimes in the form of black magic..
How can u even call it love from both jeet and anamika's side when none of wht happens/happened between them was/is actually real?

And jeet wud anyway end up hanging as one of the corpses in anamika's secret room in the end had he really chosen anamika, cuz she z the most selfish woman in the world. And when thr is so much selfishness, negativity, plotting, black magic, etc, there can Never be true love. Period.

<div>

We all know Anamika is evil,she killed Rano etc etc. But post revamp,the love between Jeet-Anamika was not forced by any black magic thing otherwise he wouldnt get married... We know Anamika is a betrayer bcz she continiously hid truth from Jeet... Bt Jeet Salujaa,the golden-hearted boy,the 'main protagonist' of this show is behaving lyk this?? If you see Jeet's point of view,he left the girl he loves... Doesnt it fall into the catagory of betraying???
Arpi17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: suhanakkt

Are yaar why u guys r argument about jeet anamika rano chavi?jeet is still immature baccha who dont know what to do,who dont really understand meaning of love,he even dont know what he really want I guess he only love himself(i doubts about it did he know about love).if this show about supernatural I want someone better for ana with superpower hehehe then it will be worth to watch.tired and bored to see same dumb story over n over same pati patni aur woh kind of story.cvs give us some break bring some new lead for ana send this jeet chavi and this stupid family somewhere 😡 for them life ka ek hi solution hain.1st wife died no problem bring other girl and make another stupid damn shadi.i m not wonder why their trp so high from the bottom 0.6 ⭐️ congrats.

Agree... :)
Arpi17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: 100raj

only problem now is---😉

jeet ko galat sabit karne keliye rano yaa chavi ka naam ka hi sahara lena hoga whom you always disliked...

anamika ki naam leke though jeet ko galat nahin tehara sakthe...

Sorry Raj,I dont agree with you... If you see this whole incident from Jeet's point of view or someone else's who dont know about Anamika is evil etc... This will seem as a betray... Anamika toh antagonist hai,she will betray naturally... But a protagonist betraying the girl he loves... I hav no respect for him anymore... Just bcz of his stupid decission anamika and chavi will suffer.