India-Forums

Anamika
Anamika

Jeet-a betrayer?

Arpi17 Senior Member
Arpi17
Arpi17

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 7:21pm | IP Logged
Truely,after yesterday's episode,I can say Jeet doesnt deserve anyone in his life. He lost Rano bcz he didnt blv her. He was not there in her worst tyms... Now he is betraying both Anamika and Chavi again. What if whatever Anamika told him was not a lie? For him,Anamika is a model who is a little arrogant and whom he loved very much or so he said. U just havent heard from her for one month and u go to marry someone??? He is also betraying Chavi by marrying her... He knows he cant love her(at least now) and still u marry her... And what was with that '' Aur gunah karna nehi chahti'' or something lyk that... As far as I understand he fell in love with Anamika naturally this tym... Doesnt he hav a heart??? U were asking a girl to marry u just one month ago, and now you suddenly tell her that u dont wanna meet her??? Is this some kind of joke?? I dont think this Jeet Salujaa can ever love someone... He cant bcz he dont understand this.. Pehle Rano,now Anamika and Chavi... Whatever Anamika was saying in the precap was very true... She waited for him for 350 years... He was the reason y chandralekha was cursed by that maharani... She took so mich pain for him and here he is... marrying someone else... Jeet and his whole family doesnt deserve any happiness... Anamika can kill them if she wish... I am no more a Jeeka fan... I am happy with my Anamika... She truely deserve someone better. Pls comment and share ur viwes.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

senikadamahalaxmi-sitasuhanakktSammy235AtonementSunshineTearsStargazer...Bournville..

MUNIASTUART IF-Rockerz
MUNIASTUART
MUNIASTUART

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 8:50pm | IP Logged
U said my words. Jeet doesn't deserve anyone. He only betrays ppl. He doesn't knw da meaning of love. He loved rano at first bt he betrayed her by nt blving to her. Then he betrayd ana. Now he will betray chavi. Really shame on jeet salujaAngry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

skanthan

-Surma- Senior Member
-Surma-
-Surma-

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 8:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arpi17

Truely,after yesterday's episode,I can say Jeet doesnt deserve anyone in his life. He lost Rano bcz he didnt blv her. He was not there in her worst tyms... Now he is betraying both Anamika and Chavi again. What if whatever Anamika told him was not a lie? For him,Anamika is a model who is a little arrogant and whom he loved very much or so he said. U just havent heard from her for one month and u go to marry someone??? He is also betraying Chavi by marrying her... He knows he cant love her(at least now) and still u marry her... And what was with that '' Aur gunah karna nehi chahti'' or something lyk that... As far as I understand he fell in love with Anamika naturally this tym... Doesnt he hav a heart??? U were asking a girl to marry u just one month ago, and now you suddenly tell her that u dont wanna meet her??? Is this some kind of joke?? I dont think this Jeet Salujaa can ever love someone... He cant bcz he dont understand this.. Pehle Rano,now Anamika and Chavi... Whatever Anamika was saying in the precap was very true... She waited for him for 350 years... He was the reason y chandralekha was cursed by that maharani... She took so mich pain for him and here he is... marrying someone else... Jeet and his whole family doesnt deserve any happiness... Anamika can kill them if she wish... I am no more a Jeeka fan... I am happy with my Anamika... She truely deserve someone better. Pls comment and share ur viwes.

Jeet would have been betrayer if Anamika's love was true, but it was not true as she didn't reveal her true identity and let him decide whether he wanted to love her as a spirit. So, there is not reason to call jeet betrayer when it comes to Anamika .But for Rano, I would say he was a betrayer and failed husband who couldn't protect his wife.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Simi1711

Cshafkat Senior Member
Cshafkat
Cshafkat

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
after watching yesterday's episode, i hate jeet. that guy is a confused a**hole. and his family members are even bigger a**holes. they act as if jeet is a child who has no idea of what's right. and stupid jeet, this guy couldn't even wait for a month when anamika on the other hand waited for him for 350 years. just because he doesn't hear from his girlfriend for a month, you decide to dump her and marry a girl that you never cared about. wow what a guy he is. anamika please move on. this confused idiot doesn't deserve you. i'm very disappointed with jeet after yesterday's episode.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

suhanakktskanthanfarabi

SunshineTears IF-Dazzler
SunshineTears
SunshineTears

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Ace-

Jeet would have been betrayer if Anamika's love was true, but it was not true as she didn't reveal her true identity and let him decide whether he wanted to love her as a spirit. So, there is not reason to call jeet betrayer when it comes to Anamika .But for Rano, I would say he was a betrayer and failed husband who couldn't protect his wife.

@bold does Jeet know this fact right now? NO. what he knows is that Anamika is a human being who loves him, so should he have betrayed Anamika? NO.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

skanthanfarabi

-Surma- Senior Member
-Surma-
-Surma-

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 3:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SunshineTears

Originally posted by -Ace-

@bold does Jeet know this fact right now? NO. what he knows is that Anamika is a human being who loves him, so should he have betrayed Anamika? NO.

You as a viewer asked the question - Jeet a betrayer . And I as a viewer know Anamika didn't tell him her true identity. Does it settle the confusion ?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

skanthanSimi1711

Simi1711 IF-Sizzlerz
Simi1711
Simi1711

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 4:01am | IP Logged

If u label Jeet as a Betrayer, then Anamika shd also be labelled as a Liar!
Cuz since day 1, she has done nothing except lying and plotting, sometimes in the form of evil hypnotic powers and sometimes in the form of black magic..
How can u even call it love from both jeet and anamika's side when none of wht happens/happened between them was/is actually real?

And jeet wud anyway end up hanging as one of the corpses in anamika's secret room in the end had he really chosen anamika, cuz she z the most selfish woman in the world. And when thr is so much selfishness, negativity, plotting, black magic, etc, there can Never be true love. Period.

Edited by Simi939 - 27 June 2013 at 4:12am
rajh IF-Sizzlerz
rajh
rajh

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 4:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Simi939

If u label Jeet as a Betrayer, then Anamika shd also be labelled as a Liar!
Cuz since day 1, she has done nothing except lying and plotting, sometimes in the form of evil hypnotic powers and sometimes in the form of black magic..
How can u even call it love from both jeet and anamika's side when none of wht happens/happened between them was/is actually real?

And jeet wud anyway end up hanging as one of the corpses in anamika's secret room in the end had he really chosen anamika, cuz she z the most selfish woman in the world. And when thr is so much selfishness, negativity, plotting, black magic, etc, there can Never be true love. Period.

@bold---

jeet aaj zinda hai sirf aur sirf rano aur uski balidaan ki wajah se --otherwise jeet ko kab ka maar diya hota anamika ne...

Go to top