India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

if u like this show...READ IT

malvikatiwari96 Groupbie
malvikatiwari96
malvikatiwari96

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 6:49pm | IP Logged
Starhey peeps, today i want to express my views about the forum. i feel that there is a lot of negativity about the show due to some protests and thats why all the members on this forum are worried about the success of the show. but lemme tell u something that every show is never a instant hit with the audiences it takes time to win hearts no matter how grt the star cast is. i know all of us are very happy with rajat tokas bak on tv but if we are a rt fan then we should accept the show wholeheartedly and which most of us did like encouraging the good work by paridhi and other cast members. jodha akbar is incomplete without rajat and also paridhi so i request all of u warmheartedly to give some time to our show and let ekta spread the magic of her dream show the way she wants. if we criticise the show too much then it would not not be good so lets sit back and enjoy each and every day of jodha akbar. and let the haters hate and let our affection and love towards the show increase and overpower all the negative forces on the show. it has just started so i know that some things are not up to our mark but dont start bashing please let the show creatives present what they have peacefully. we should all try to find positives of the show which are plenty in number and lets avoid the negatives for a while. I AM DAMN CONFIDENT JODHA AKBAR WILL START WINNING HEARTS VERY VERY SOON AND THE JOURNEY HAS JUST BEGUN PICTURE TOH ABHI BAAKI HAI BOSSStar

SO ALL THE FANS OF THE SHOW ENJOY THE ROLLER COASTER RIDE AND DO NOT WORRY ABOUT THE CRITICISM BY OTHERS BCOZ LOVE IS MUCH GREATER THAN HATE SO INCREASE LOVE AND REDUCE HATE!!!!!!Clap

Edited by malvikatiwari96 - 26 June 2013 at 6:52pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

namyluvsvkallseasonrain06cs119sweetonemehaksingh13zainab03OmkaRamanOmaRamdassnaneta.GrangerMalfoy.-Ishqbaaaz-Star_girl

zainab03 Goldie
zainab03
zainab03

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 6:59pm | IP Logged
Aww lovely post and you are right .. lets enjoy our show and see were it takes us i know that this show will do well

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

malvikatiwari96OmkaRamanStar_girl

Tanvi.narula IF-Dazzler
Tanvi.narula
Tanvi.narula

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 7:01pm | IP Logged
Luv your postClap N yup let's spread luv..Embarrassed n reduce hate..Embarrassed..Thumbs Up

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

malvikatiwari96OmkaRaman

OmkaRaman IF-Rockerz
OmkaRaman
OmkaRaman

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 7:08pm | IP Logged
HugSweetheart, for the longest while, We forum members have been keeping silent. Trust me, this negativity is not found in JA forum alone. If u visit QH, PR, BALH, and others u will see what I'm talking about. 
The bashing of actors/characters/shows are terrible and makes me wanna cry. And guess what, it is done only by newbies... Yes these idle people create new profiles just to come and create a scene on the forums. 
They are running the forums these days, that is why we members keep quiet until its too much. 
I don't know where the MODS are...but there is a terrible invasion of happiness here.
JA forum is much better than the rest of the forums. 
I like your post and I hope it makes a difference Thumbs UpHug

malvikatiwari96-Ishqbaaaz-Star_girl

OmaRamdass IF-Rockerz
OmaRamdass
OmaRamdass

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 7:23pm | IP Logged
i am not taking on any of the negative post
i will watch the show and be my own judge

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

OmkaRamanStar_girl

ilovedhanjanird IF-Sizzlerz
ilovedhanjanird
ilovedhanjanird

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 7:47pm | IP Logged
I love this show and everyone in the show 

malvikatiwari96OmkaRamanStar_girl

-Ishqbaaaz- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ishqbaaaz-
-Ishqbaaaz-

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 8:03pm | IP Logged
I'm loving this show <3 ... I just dont get these ppl, if you dont like the show then don't watch and keep quiet ... simpleErmm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

malvikatiwari96

Sexylicious. IF-Stunnerz
Sexylicious.
Sexylicious.

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
Lovely post! Hatred should be reduced! Such an awesomes show!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index