Balika Vadhu

Was Ira view right (Page 2)

Ramsha.. IF-Sizzlerz
Ramsha..
Ramsha..

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 4:02pm | IP Logged
I agree with you guys. 

Thanks for commenting

@libs and @mansimat, you guys are right, that some parents do first look at other people's mistakes before their own daughters or sons. But sanchi is not doing this first time. She always behave rudely with everyone, she use other people for her own use, she likes to insult people, she does not respect basically anyone. And Ira and shekhars knows this very well, so in this case, they should try to handle their daughter. I think Ira knew that its because of sanchi but she didn't admit this,

She don't realize that by blaming others and not correcting her mistakes, she itself is doing bad to sanchi. 

Because whatever sanchi as a result is only because of her parents upbringing. If with freedom and love, if they would have even taught her manners then she wouldn't behave like this. 

Loving someone is not wrong. Sanchi deserve to love anyone she likes but insulting her love onces or making others feel downgrade is wrong, sanchi should think that just like she does not like herself being treat like crap even others won't like it. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

libsrockstiny15

aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
If we are talking about Ira's reaction to Sanchi's declaration then she is right.

She is a mother she would think of her child first whether the child is well behaved or not.After all that's what parents' love is all about.It is unconditional it doesn't matter whether the child is good natured or bad natured the parent will love him/her all the same and would want to protect the child from what she considers as a danger.

When Sanchi said she has fallen in love that announcement came as not as a surprise but as a shock to her and her husband.The first reaction is that J has some how charmed her into this.So if they remove the charm she will be back to her usual self.They would have reacted the same it had been someone else instead of Jagya also.

Later on when they realised that it is their daughter and not Jagya who is at fault they did try to make her understand the reality that J and Sanchi are not suited for each other.
Yes Jagya is a changed man but the fact that he did have two failed relationships will definitely spook any parents. A person may be good but still may be a failure when it comes to relationships.So I don't think Ira was wrong if she did not want her daughter to be married to Jagya even if she believed that he is a good man now.

As for Sanchi's ill mannered behaviour is something they always found it a problem and they definitely failed in raising her properly.This they do realise.They often try to correct her behaviour and fail miserably.

As for blaming Anandi for not taking care of Sanchi she did apologise once she got to know that her daughter who was at fault.

Ira agreed she makes mistakes but she is quick to apologise when she realises her mistakes.

Ira's view was not wrong regarding Sanchi's choice of husband.
Ira and the Shekhars did failt to instil sense in her that they do accept.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mansimatMisseshaumamhisusmita

mansimat Senior Member
mansimat
mansimat

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 12:27am | IP Logged
See Saanchi is a spoilt brat, that is very clear. But current scenario they will focus on that guy only. That's what I am saying. Did they say to Mihir's family that sorry our daughter is too immature to marry? I don't mean to the family's face, but within themselves and decide not to go ahead with the match? No. And Mihir had no past failed relations, no baggage, good guy with education and Pedigree. So obviously they think Sanchi is good enough to get the best of the matches. They just consider Sanchi to be spoilt n immature but think it will get okay with time.

I personally have seen many cases of girls who are 21~ and immature and haughty like Sanchi from big families but their family easily gets good boys for them to get married to.
As you said, loving someone is not bad. So here, Sanchi is confessing love to Jagya. So their natural reaction is, no he is not good for you.
Yes they need to toe the line with her, I agree with you.But I am only saying in current scenario, their reaction looks okay.

Anyways its a subjective matter and what you are saying is a different perspective. I kind of understand your view too.

Originally posted by SaraluvRaghaVI

I agree with you guys. 

Thanks for commenting

@libs and @mansimat, you guys are right, that some parents do first look at other people's mistakes before their own daughters or sons. But sanchi is not doing this first time. She always behave rudely with everyone, she use other people for her own use, she likes to insult people, she does not respect basically anyone. And Ira and shekhars knows this very well, so in this case, they should try to handle their daughter. I think Ira knew that its because of sanchi but she didn't admit this,

She don't realize that by blaming others and not correcting her mistakes, she herself is doing bad to sanchi. 

Because whatever sanchi as a result is only because of her parents upbringing. If with freedom and love, if they would have even taught her manners then she wouldn't behave like this. 

Loving someone is not wrong. Sanchi deserve to love anyone she likes but insulting her love onces or making others feel downgrade is wrong, sanchi should think that just like she does not like herself being treat like crap even others won't like it. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aparnauma

ExcuseMePlz IF-Stunnerz
ExcuseMePlz
ExcuseMePlz

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 1:07am | IP Logged
Not only Ira but also Alok both were wrong.Everyone has their own reasons to blame others.So they can't be justified named as parents.They are parents so they have the right to say whatever they want to a person when they presume that that person is doing something wrong to their daughter or son!Ira has set record of blame game.Again and again and again she does the same thing.How can her view be right.She has used some very strong insulting words for a person!Here I want to clear that I am not against them as they are opposing jagay sanchi marriage but I am against them because they said whatever they want and demean a person to a extreme a level and established an idea how great their daughter is and how low jagya is as a person.

1.I will keep my daughter at home forever but will not get her marry to jagdish.

2.Jagya aur sanchi ka koi mel nehi.

3.She asked anandi with disbelief that what are you saying that all the time sanchi was the person who was running behind jagdish!

4.She used the third wife as an insult.What does that mean.Any girl jagya will be married will be his third wife.That means shekhar's will think low of that girl because he is jagya's third wife!

Sumi has her reasons to behave rudely with ganga but is she right!No!Gauri had her own reasons to hate anandi and singhs but was she justified!Jagya had his own reason thinking I have said sorry so everyone should forgive but was that right!No!Ira and Alok has their own reasons but they can't be justified especially what they said about jagya.As a viewer it will surely come in my mind that ira jagya has no interest in marrying your beautiful,super intelligent fake daughter.The next thing what I see they very easily agreed to sanchi's desire.What was ira saying!I am not convinced to get marry my daughter to a two time failure person but I will do it for sanchi's happiness.Aab apko sanchiko puri jindegi ghar pe nehin bithana!

They are creating a very difficult situation for jagya.If they are thinking of talking to jagya they should understand jagya doesn't find himself capable to say no to any girl.And sanchi is shiv's sister,anandi,s nanad and shekhars are singhs samdhi.How will they say no to san'chi!A virgin girl is definitely better than a two time marriage failure.So how will jagya get the courage to say no to sanchi,the girl who even claims that she loves jagya.If jagya is not aware why talking to him!Whats the need to no what is in her mind and heart!I thought sanchi will try to attempt suicide and then they will think about the matter but no sanchi declared she will marry jagdish and they are saying yes madam.No wonder sanchi behaves like this.

Picasso9BeautifulSoul_

poorvab IF-Dazzler
poorvab
poorvab

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
i can understand ira's pov a little that no parent likes to see their child's fault.
but i really have to blame the whole family for their upbringing. love, pampering, freedom are good but they have blatantly spoilt her. she has no respect for elders , no manners!

before looking for a good guy for her, they should teach her how to behave. im in college right now and i'm someone who has a short temper(not like sanchi please), n my mom always points it out that i should try n control my temper , 

sachi's family has never ever tried to correct her. even when she used to disrespect anandi in her newly married days, they all only told her to keep quite n go inside. they never explained to her that anandi is a good person, she is her bhabi , she has come to a new place, sanchi should also try n make anandi feel comfortable... they all just shrugged it off saying she's a child n is immature. first they need to make her mature before marrying her to anyone. and i agree with anandi, jagya and sanchi will never get along. because both have high tempers, n they both need someone who has patience and maturity to handle them. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Picasso9Misseshaaparnauma

Picasso9 Goldie
Picasso9
Picasso9

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
Its hard to believe that Ira and Alok are also the parents of Shiv.  Their personality and behavior matches Saanchi more than their son.  Saanchi merely mirrors them.   Alok's behavior from the time Saanchi was almost raped has been immature, impatient and belligerent. So much for having the appearance of class and common sense.  Bhairon by far supersedes him in this dept.  even the way he (Alok) handled himself at the dinner table.  Such violence that the chair toppled over!  Instead of calmly sitting down and addressing issues face to face in a mature manner with his daughter, they adopt ostrich mentality by saying she is immature and spoilt.   BUT they ALL do nothing to curb the spoiling of Saanchi.  

Even Shiv, instead of confronting Saanchi when she declared she was going to stay in Jetsar, he thought better of it and made Anandi stay back to 'watch' over Saanchi.  Will Anandi go with Saanchi to her sasural too to ensure she doesn't misbehave?  It's ridiculous how they all say she is na samaj and Choti, yet they do nothing to make her samajdaar and help her grow up.  

Edited by parri814 - 28 June 2013 at 11:35pm

poorvabaparnauma

Go to top