India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Was Ira view right

Ramsha.. IF-Sizzlerz
Ramsha..
Ramsha..

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 6:45pm | IP Logged
I was quite shocked when Ira still try to defend her daughter and try to put all blame on jagya, 

Yes she was right that jagya has done horrible with anandi and is not the best person in the world to be with but what about her own daughter, is she a good person, well my answer is NO. 

Any sensible and good person should not marry sanchi. That's my pov. The way she behaves with anandi, Ganga, or even her own parents show how horrible she is. 

Jagya is trying to repent. He is trying to do good for others, and at this stage what I think is he does not deserve a person like sanchi. Maybe he deserve sanchi when he was just like her.

I think Ira should look at her daughter that how worst she is. She consider everyone else as crap. Sanchi only cares about herself. 

And yes I do agree with anandi that sanchi and jagya are not suitable match for each other. Because jagya needs one sensible girl and sanchi also needs one guy who can give her all luxuries which she is use to and can bring her to right path,

But simply saying putting all blame on jagya and not there own daughter is totally wrong. 

Just my pov, I am sorry if I hurted anyone and I am not jagya lover either, just like how all fans hated jagya before even I did and even now I don't have any respect for jagya. But knowing he realize his mistakes and he never had any feelings for sanchi by far, I really think its not fair to put all blame on him. 

It's high time Ira realize that before pointing fingers at others, she needs to teach lesson to her own daughter, 

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

memberbvIvanaaPriya901andvcs-07charuluv_SVHina-monamie111cherrypansyshivani003surabhi01leavesandwavestiny15-Swetha-

Ivanaa Senior Member
Ivanaa
Ivanaa

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 7:35pm | IP Logged
yea totally agree with u... Ira is one lost soul .
Shekars are skipping the real problem they actually have and that is Sanchi itself . When they will start to deal with that problem ? when they think is right time to educate their daughter? Ermm At the first place its not even important what jagya did in his past ,( not to mention that the guy is very aware of that, he does not even want to get marry to any girl bcoz of that and not to sanchi especially...) i mean i dont get how shekars did not clarify to Sanchi at the first place  how immature she is for any kind of relationship, and that her behavior is foolish and no husband and family will tolerate her, not even they can handle her.. instead of that,  the first thing they  blamed  Jagya...how pity they are... and they even want to ruin the life that poor guy Mihir Ermm

Edited by Ivanaa - 26 June 2013 at 7:36pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

charuluv_SVLibra123shivani003cherrypansyleavesandwavesRamsha..tiny15-Swetha-

Priya901 Goldie
Priya901
Priya901

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 8:12pm | IP Logged
"Any sensible and good person should not marry sanchi"...

i totally agree with you...why is she blaming jagya!!!!! he is not even aware of this dumbo's karnama!!!!

all this attempt to rape incident would not happened has dumbo not tried to  impress rather tried to seduce jagya in an empty lab, wearing that tiny dress...she is sole person to blame...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

charuluv_SVshivani003cherrypansyleavesandwavesRamsha..tiny15-Swetha-

shivani003 IF-Rockerz
shivani003
shivani003

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 9:05pm | IP Logged

With the type of crappy personality Sanchi has Iam shocked the Shekhars think she would be capable of maintaining any successful relationship. Mihir is lucky that he doesnt have to marry this brat. She just doesnt have it in her. She's still an immature, stubborn girl... not quite a woman yet

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

charuluv_SVSPujacherrypansyRamsha..tiny15-Swetha-

SPuja IF-Rockerz
SPuja
SPuja

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shivani003

With the type of crappy personality Sanchi has Iam shocked the Shekhars think she would be capable of maintaining any successful relationship. Mihir is lucky that he doesnt have to marry this brat. She just doesnt have it in her. She's still an immature, stubborn girl... not quite a woman yet

So true. Shekhar family has given her a long roap. Her charecter was childish, immature and insensitive from the day she was introduced in the serial. Her family should have taken corrective steps long ago at least since the marriage of Shiv, seeing her behaviour with Anandi. Sanchi in her present state is not ready for marriage - be it Jagya or anyone else. She has to change herself and become mature only then her family can think of her marriage - kal tak to bachchi thi, next day she is mature enough to marry?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

cherrypansyshivani003Ramsha..-Swetha-

cherrypansy IF-Rockerz
cherrypansy
cherrypansy

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
Sanchi to me seems extreme ( spoiled ) version of Ira...like Ira sanchi also sees people from her perspective and make mole of a mountain...Shekhar's are not seeing their own fault ...they have to realize theri own sikka is khota...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

charuluv_SVRamsha..tiny15-Swetha-

mansimat Senior Member
mansimat
mansimat

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 12:59am | IP Logged
In the current situation where a daughter confesses to love someone who is considered unsuitable by mother, the mother will always focus on well being of her own daughter and whether the suggested person is good or not. No one will really care about a stranger over their own daughter. However unpleasant personality the daughter has, Ira wants the best match for her. Mihir is an example, obviously the entire Shekhar family consider him to be a suitable match for Sanchi. Without thinking about whether Sanchi is a suitable match for even Mihir, with her obnoxious, selfish and cruel demeanor.

About Sanchi being insensible and immature that's due to the life time of wrong upbringing of the entire Shekhar family. They should put their foot down in front of her demands. Life long, she has been used to listening to yes and things going her way only. She is actually too immature to marry anyone. But this is a separate issue, which definitely they need to deal with. Specially Ira.

But in this particular scenario, she is only looking from the perspective of which guy is suitable for my daughter. Most mothers think like this. Similarly Suimtra will also think who is best for Jagya. None of them will really care or give actual concern to the possible match during the 'evaluation of boy/girl'. Like in most arranged marriages.  Only when person is married to their son/daughter, any mother would care for him/her.

Edited by mansimat - 27 June 2013 at 1:00am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Picasso9Ramsha..hisusmita_goofyCat_aparnauma

libsrocks IF-Rockerz
libsrocks
libsrocks

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 2:19am | IP Logged
Ira was not right but let's look at her as a mother...no mother can think of her child as wrong and will always try to put blame on others for her child's mistakes...like she blamed Anandi and her Singhs when she fully knew Shiv had happily agreed with this marriage and was in love with Anandi...Ira is acting like a protective mother...parents have a tendency to first put blame on others than their own child and looking at Jagya's history any parent will come with that conclusion...if Ira would have realized that her daughter is the one who is immature and can fake things she would have never even consider her getting married to anyone...it's high time Shekhars first teach Saanchi basic manners and patience then get her married...she cannot tolerate rasams of her own family then how will she adjust in other family...every parent and brother wants that their daughter/sister gets a sasural who is patient and takes care of her but that does not mean they do not teach their daughter/sister to behave properly and let her act like a immature idiot

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MisseshaRamsha..

Go to top