Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

What they show is a bit UNREALISTIC.. (Page 2)

-ElmoFuj- IF-Sizzlerz
-ElmoFuj-
-ElmoFuj-

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 7:49pm | IP Logged
It was not unrealistic at all. Rather one of some quite realistic things in the show. One person goes out, looks for their loved ones and then they have to sit and wait for a call from either a hospital or the police because otherwise the matter can become far more worse if any sort of crime is involved. So the police asks to wait for their call and then there is only so much one can do. He went looking for her everywhere. What should he do? Its a big country you know. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

iheartChai...Tanu...delena90DreA

-Candz- IF-Sizzlerz
-Candz-
-Candz-

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 7:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Drea_QH1fan

People inform the police and are told to sit and wait in case the missing person calls. He has no idea where to find her. Where do you want him to start looking? Everyone is spoiled with this Mangulpur Asad that they expect him to run around like a crazy person when he probably doesn't even know where to start looking. 

Clap Well said. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DreA

beekay1 Goldie
beekay1
beekay1

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 8:15pm | IP Logged
Asad has already reported her missing with the police. That's why Asad got a call about the bus accident.
It is going to be interesting to see how they find out where Zoya is. I like the pace they are going. Its not time for the Ajmer track. 
Ajmer track is supposedly the track of reconciliation between Asad and Zoya. 
Asad and Zoya need time to come to terms with what has happened. And I'm glad they are doing so. 
If Asad has tried to talk to Zoya now, she will not listen and anything that Asad says will come out wrong. 

Yesterdays episode was very well done and it was a preparation of Asad and Zoya for the Ajmer track. 
Asad understood that depth of Zoya's love for him. He realised that Zoya had made him the centre of her world and everything that she did was for him, He also realised that he can't live without her. He realised that he is like a zombie without her. In his dream, he tells Zoya that Everyday without her, he lives after having died a 1000 deaths. He also pleads with her not to leave him.
These are very important realisations.

Earlier on he told Dilshad and also Tanveer, that he will apologize to her and then ask her to go as he is not worthy of her. So I am glad that Zoya was not in her room when he wanted to talk to her. 

But now if he should speak with her, he would not only apologize but also ask for her forgiveness and ask her not to leave. But this is still not enough. Asad need to prove to Zoya that Zoya is the centre of his world even more than his mother and sister now.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

iheartChai...Tanu...

sherien81 Groupbie
sherien81
sherien81

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 8:46pm | IP Logged
wow..great responses guys...i'm sorry if I did hurt anybody's feelings towards QH...i just i wrote what I felt...but you guys are amazing!
dua_44ever IF-Rockerz
dua_44ever
dua_44ever

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 9:01pm | IP Logged
Remember after she went missing, he did go out to look for her and came back when Aapi confronted him. Just because they show him sitting at home and thinking about her doesn't meant that he isn't looking for her.
Arnavdewaani Senior Member
Arnavdewaani
Arnavdewaani

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 9:14pm | IP Logged
Hold the "bit"...generally mostly unrealistic. 
LOL
Niharika17 Goldie
Niharika17
Niharika17

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
Wish he would have applied the same mind when Tanu was kidnapped...atleast could have called police to follow him/warehouse location
MissDiva Senior Member
MissDiva
MissDiva

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Niharika17

Wish he would have applied the same mind when Tanu was kidnapped...atleast could have called police to follow him/warehouse location
exactlyThumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sherien81

Go to top