What they show is a bit UNREALISTIC.. - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago
Asad has already reported her missing with the police. That's why Asad got a call about the bus accident.
It is going to be interesting to see how they find out where Zoya is. I like the pace they are going. Its not time for the Ajmer track. 
Ajmer track is supposedly the track of reconciliation between Asad and Zoya. 
Asad and Zoya need time to come to terms with what has happened. And I'm glad they are doing so. 
If Asad has tried to talk to Zoya now, she will not listen and anything that Asad says will come out wrong. 

Yesterdays episode was very well done and it was a preparation of Asad and Zoya for the Ajmer track. 
Asad understood that depth of Zoya's love for him. He realised that Zoya had made him the centre of her world and everything that she did was for him, He also realised that he can't live without her. He realised that he is like a zombie without her. In his dream, he tells Zoya that Everyday without her, he lives after having died a 1000 deaths. He also pleads with her not to leave him.
These are very important realisations.

Earlier on he told Dilshad and also Tanveer, that he will apologize to her and then ask her to go as he is not worthy of her. So I am glad that Zoya was not in her room when he wanted to talk to her. 

But now if he should speak with her, he would not only apologize but also ask for her forgiveness and ask her not to leave. But this is still not enough. Asad need to prove to Zoya that Zoya is the centre of his world even more than his mother and sister now.
wow..great responses guys...i'm sorry if I did hurt anybody's feelings towards QH...i just i wrote what I felt...but you guys are amazing!
Remember after she went missing, he did go out to look for her and came back when Aapi confronted him. Just because they show him sitting at home and thinking about her doesn't meant that he isn't looking for her.
Hold the "bit"...generally mostly unrealistic. 
😆
Wish he would have applied the same mind when Tanu was kidnapped...atleast could have called police to follow him/warehouse location
Originally posted by Niharika17

Wish he would have applied the same mind when Tanu was kidnapped...atleast could have called police to follow him/warehouse location
exactly👍🏼
I thought waiting for a phone call was more realistic😳
Frankly speaking I have no idea how actors in movies or serials run around searching for their loved ones when they have no idea where they are..
U cannot run around searching for them..India is not a small country😆