Badalte Rishton Ki Daastan

WHAT A BOOMBASTIC EPISODE! LOVED IT!

Lionessxo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
OH MA GOD!

What an AWESOME episode today!!
I LOVED IT. Todays episode made me cry..especially the ending with Biji confronting Balraj.

WAAAY to go BIJI <3 Love You!! πŸ‘πŸ‘
Todays episode was just so good...best one yet! I am in love with this show, I reallly reallly hope something magical happens and the show doesn't end :(

The meera part was really sad :( seeing her baby taken away from her..that must be so disturbing and heartbreaking.. ahh Balraj😑😑😑😑

Overall... this was such a BOOMBASTIC EPISODE πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†πŸ‘πŸ‘
Wonderful acting done by everyone, seriously the best show with the best actors playing the charcters. AH I am so sad...its ending.. wth man seriously how can you drop such an awesome show man.. so annoyed right now.

The precap was just WOW πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒ Legggo Agasthaya πŸ‘πŸ‘ Finally you do something really good.. LOL Balraj needs a taste of his own venom and Agasthaya is awesome at playing against Balraj with his own pieces.

I guess Balraj is not far from getting his ass exposed...yay :) I loved the precap :) I am in love with Biji.. she is such an amazing actor, seriously its so amazinggg! This is one of my top shows and I am happy the show is getting close to exposing Balraj :)

100/100 Episode today :D :D

So.. What did you cuties think of todays epsiode?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

leavesandwaves thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
It was really good. I think biji is wrong in hiding the truth for so many years and the excuse is rather lame. She felt for Meera but she did not feel the same empathy for Uma and her kids. Strange. She knew that Balraj must have murdered his brother and yet she kept quiet. On top of it she put all her plans before Balraj foolishly and Balraj made use of that. Meera also needs a dose of Balraj for trusting him so blindly which also led to the death of her mother.Only Nandini's acting captured my heart and that actress is doing her job beautifully. she is the prettiest and knows what to do.
Lionessxo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: leavesandwaves

It was really good. I think biji is wrong in hiding the truth for so many years and the excuse is rather lame. She felt for Meera but she did not feel the same empathy for Uma and her kids. Strange. She knew that Balraj must have murdered his brother and yet she kept quiet. On top of it she put all her plans before Balraj foolishly and Balraj made use of that. Meera also needs a dose of Balraj for trusting him so blindly which also led to the death of her mother.Only Nandini's acting captured my heart and that actress is doing her job beautifully. she is the prettiest and knows what to do.

Lol yea trueee... Biji should have never kept alll his secrets in and Meera is stupid for trusting Balraj. 
nitalove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: leavesandwaves

i agree with you 100%