Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

RK why don't you use your brain (Page 7)

Lucky1123 Senior Member
Lucky1123
Lucky1123

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 6:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vivoash

Originally posted by Jugliji

Originally posted by vivoash

@TM Doesn't matterTongue your topic was abt RK using his brain. Well, he is very much using his brain not his golden heartLOLLOL

One has to have a heart to have a golden sheen !!
And we know RK 's brain is only used for plotting and planning to destroy people.
Much better than eyeing a married woman, with golden heartLOL

Ya you and you rk both are imagining things which are not there i understand great minds think a like

Avocado.Girl Senior Member
Avocado.Girl
Avocado.Girl

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 8:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by likarsh

Didn't he writer her name as Meera Mohan Kundra on the check?  Has he called himself Sultan Kundra?  He wants recognition for his mother, recognition that she was married and then treated unjustly.  it's not that MK left her, he took her baby which led to her current mental state.  He wants that acknowledged for his mother.  

I don't know why that would lead to his taking the name Kundra.  Why should he?  He doesn't have to.

Honest question, how can Meera be acknowledged as MK's first wife?  Who's going to give her, her izzat back?  Who has the credibility and/or power of recognizing Meera as MK's legally wedded first wife?  Mohan Kundra is long dead.  RadhaJi?  Madhu?  RK?  (Oh, yea I can just see him having a press conference stating "my father was a bigger kameena than ME!)  

The most reasonable answer would be the law / court.  However RK's stardom would turn it into a madhouse and Sultan being a gangster/criminal and all, it probably isn't safe to put himself in the limelight.

If he simply wanted RadheJi and RK to realize what a horrible person MK was, there had to be a better way to go about.  Hopefully, the cvs show sultan having some kind of backup plan.  

Also, is this some kind of blooper by the cvs, has it not been shown RK living in a penthouse or in a flat?  Then how is his "mansion" built on MK's property?

Edited by desisangel - 27 June 2013 at 8:10pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KhatamKahani

KhatamKahani IF-Stunnerz
KhatamKahani
KhatamKahani

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 8:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by desisangel

Honest question, how can Meera be acknowledged as MK's first wife?  Who's going to give her, her izzat back?  Who has the credibility and/or power of recognizing Meera as MK's legally wedded first wife?  Mohan Kundra is long dead.  RadhaJi?  Madhu?  RK?  (Oh, yea I can just see him having a press conference stating "my father was a bigger kameena than ME!)  

The most reasonable answer would be the law / court.  However RK's stardom would turn it into a madhouse and Sultan being a gangster/criminal and all, it probably isn't safe to put himself in the limelight.

If he simply wanted RadheJi and RK to realize what a horrible person MK was, there had to be a better way to go about.  Hopefully, the cvs show sultan having some kind of backup plan.  

Also, is this some kind of blooper by the cvs, has it not been shown RK living in a penthouse or in a flat?  Then how is his "mansion" built on MK's property?
Sultan's first plan probably wasn't going into that flat.  He confronted the family, why, probably to stop them from honoring Mohan Kundra.  Yeah he did it in a grandiose way, but it was what got their attention.  It's really not just that MK married and left her, he took away her child.  He wanted some kind of justice for that.  I think his first order of business was probably stopping that pooja for MK, which he didn't think MK deserved.  It would also let the family know the truth.

Sultan wrote Meera Mohan Kundra to make a point to RK.  Sure it doesn't really matter if she gets that name, but his larger point is that the injustice done to his mother would be acknowledged and recognized somehow.  

Sultan's moving into the house with his mother is most likely his reaction to RK's stunt.  And you made the point about law and court.  Sultan isn't going to go for that, which is why he's doing everything this way.  He will go about it like a goonda LOLLOLLOL.  Finally, we say!  

RK's been shown as living in a two story flat, yeah.  RK calls it RK mansion.  LOL  Now it appears that that building is built on land which was owned by MK.  LOLLOL

Avocado.Girl

arya12555 Newbie
arya12555
arya12555

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DushtDanaf.

@likarsh and so what if its true (not that it is LOL) how does what a dead man did 20 years go co-relate to what bhai is doing to his FAMILY that has nothing to do with the matter. Radha's not living as MK's legal widow and RK's property is his own, so what "rights" exactly is bhai vying for ? 

@so pretty much what youre saying is that goldplated bhai is justified in anything he does to protect his mothers "rights" Silly but RK can't do the same for his dead fathers honour ? there's no proof, ever heard of the term 'innocent until proven guilty' ?

@chicknichameli i've always maintained that whether bhai is positive or three shades of negative, i would STILL not want him in the show. it's not insecurity.for me  he's like an annoying fly that refuses to buzz away  Tongue

i think ive said my say, anything else and it'll be taking this show wayyy to seriously. have a nice day ladies & btw i also loved how your gangster got out of jail so fast. my favorite part was when he said he spent half his life behind bars and hence knows how to break free ROFL ROFL 

@Bold.. Well, From What I heard, U do take this show wayyy too srsly and spend most of ur time organizing RKBala fans by sending pms to them every day, morning and night. They actually said there day doesn't start or end w.t.o ur pms and ur orders and that u r managing a campaign for RKBala. and r one of the ring leaders of the so called "sacred campaign". Silly

And that it is not just in india forums but all social network sites.LOLLOL

KhatamKahani

bigddfan1 Senior Member
bigddfan1
bigddfan1

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
well said but for that he ahs to control his temper which is imposible for rk
sanaammu Goldie
sanaammu
sanaammu

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
Yeah As if Sultan is using lot of Brain...If he used it at least bit , he would have collected enough proofs by now . Dekho kisi ne Kaha ki woh MK ke Beta hai , bas Nikal pada RK mansion mein Rehne keliye .

Go to top