Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

RK why don't you use your brain (Page 5)

gator Goldie
gator
gator

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 8:21pm | IP Logged
Well said genger, tamashbeeni karna  toh  rk  ki  bachpan ki adat hai, everything he did was done publicly even shaadi doing fake redemption tamasha. Uski life Jo marzi karey. Ab gangstergiri karna bhi  sullu ki bachpan ki adat hai, uski life Jo marzi karey. Hum baith ke sirf nautanki dekhenge, hamari life hum Jo marzi karey.Wink

Edited by gator - 26 June 2013 at 8:22pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

JAHHNAVIraaspachKhatamKahani

DushtDanaf. IF-Sizzlerz
DushtDanaf.
DushtDanaf.

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 8:22pm | IP Logged
@likarsh and so what if its true (not that it is LOL) how does what a dead man did 20 years go co-relate to what bhai is doing to his FAMILY that has nothing to do with the matter. Radha's not living as MK's legal widow and RK's property is his own, so what "rights" exactly is bhai vying for ? 

@so pretty much what youre saying is that goldplated bhai is justified in anything he does to protect his mothers "rights" Silly but RK can't do the same for his dead fathers honour ? there's no proof, ever heard of the term 'innocent until proven guilty' ?

@chicknichameli i've always maintained that whether bhai is positive or three shades of negative, i would STILL not want him in the show. it's not insecurity.for me  he's like an annoying fly that refuses to buzz away  Tongue

i think ive said my say, anything else and it'll be taking this show wayyy to seriously. have a nice day ladies & btw i also loved how your gangster got out of jail so fast. my favorite part was when he said he spent half his life behind bars and hence knows how to break free ROFL ROFL 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.SoulMates.shweta2728

JAHHNAVI IF-Rockerz
JAHHNAVI
JAHHNAVI

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 8:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by likarsh

[QUOTE=DushtDanaf.]you do realize that bhai is going to be BLACKMAILING RK into letting him stay at his house ? or have you just not been paying attention to anything ?Tongue

BLACKMAILING? Does Sultan have a strong proof against Mohan now? To blackmail- u gotta have strong evidence! Or u mean RK/ Radha actually believe Sultan's story? Are they scared of Mohan's image being tarnished? If Mohan was such a patni-vrata (loyal) husband then RK shud openly expose Sultan's dirty intentions in media! Now don't tell me RK is shying away from media- this guy LOVES attention - tamaasha for breakfast, DRAMA for lunch and a light commotion for dinner EVERYDAY for him LOL ... So why run away this time? RK letting him stay at "HIS" house..??? Hahahahaahahaha . It's Sultan's house FIRST but he's decided to give this "bheekh" to RK's parivaar! Clap He could have yielded his pistol and commanded them to get out- if he wanted to take over land or property or wealth! So HAVE YOU paid attention to anything? HE's here to give Meera her HAQQQ of being MK's FIRST WIFE! Acknowledge that and he'll leave! That's all he wants- trust me!

raaspachKhatamKahani

KhatamKahani IF-Stunnerz
KhatamKahani
KhatamKahani

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 8:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DushtDanaf.

@likarsh and so what if its true (not that it is LOL) how does what a dead man did 20 years go co-relate to what bhai is doing to his FAMILY that has nothing to do with the matter. Radha's not living as MK's legal widow and RK's property is his own, so what "rights" exactly is bhai vying for ? 

@so pretty much what youre saying is that goldplated bhai is justified in anything he does to protect his mothers "rights" Silly but RK can't do the same for his dead fathers honour ? there's no proof, ever heard of the term 'innocent until proven guilty' ?

@chicknichameli i've always maintained that whether bhai is positive or three shades of negative, i would STILL not want him in the show. it's not insecurity.for me  he's like an annoying fly that refuses to buzz away  Tongue

i think ive said my say, anything else and it'll be taking this show wayyy to seriously. have a nice day ladies & btw i also loved how your gangster got out of jail so fast. my favorite part was when he said he spent half his life behind bars and hence knows how to break free ROFL ROFL 

Sultan wants his mother to get recognition as Mohan Kundra's first wife.  RK's property was apparently built on Mohan Kundra's land.  Hmmm, should I fanwank and think of various scenarios in which what's written in my last sentence is probable?  I can. LOLWink

What is RK doing for his dead father's honor.  Please tell me.  Oh, you mean he can manipulate and lie to his wife? Yes, yes.  A great thing to do for his dead father's honor. And by the way, he seems to be doing this less for his father's honor and more because...err, don't know.  Oh, right because he has attributed his own manipulative qualities to Sultan. He thinks Sultan is doing all this so Madhu can feel sorry for him, and then Madhu will fall in love with him.  Ironic, much? LOLLOLLOL

There's no proof. Exactly. So why exactly are they not calling Sultan's 'bluff' then? Hawww???

@your reply to Chikni.  Good that you are not taking this show waayyy to seriously.  Accha hai.  Very good. I'm very happy for you. 

And we too loved it when he said he spent half his time and knows how to break free.  Sach mein.  I'm sure some people who read our AT can verify this. Wink

Edited by likarsh - 26 June 2013 at 8:38pm

raaspachJAHHNAVI

JAHHNAVI IF-Rockerz
JAHHNAVI
JAHHNAVI

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 8:46pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by chiknichameli07

why don't you ask your golden hearted bhai the same question, it would save him a world of bashing. but guess you would know better then us that bhai doesn't HAVE a brain toutilizeiin the first placeTongueive been waiting for this guy to do something, anything, that gives the slightest inclination ke upar ke chamber mai kuch hai, but NOPE ! still dumb as a door knob.
oh dear.. Sultan unfortunately has a brain! He's proved it over n over again- scenes skip karoge toh how will u know? Haan? Instead RK used his razor sharp neurons to call the cops on him on Monday.. LOL Sultan said- "koi itna bewakoof kaise Ho sakkta hai" to that! We all simply nodded! Hehehe! Watch Sultan use some of his brain cells tmrw too Wink Guess why Radha was cryin (in precap)? The one who speaks the loudest isn't the one who's being heard btw! Smile

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">I love how my Gangster got out of jail in less than a day. Wow, wow. Smart RK thought he could trick his wife and Sultan and get Sultan arrested, and all would be well and fine. </font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">LOLsss.. Look where that led him. Now Sultan's barged into his house. My Gangster!Heart</font>
RK tricking and deceiving his newly wedded wife is just a start Liks.. I m loving this track as we'll be reminded again and again NOT TO CUT OFF THE BRANCH YOU ARE SITTIN ON! Apne pairron pe kulllhaari nahi maarte! LOL Prabhu RK will be distributing this gyaan each nite.. Clap AND we'll have the most FUN WATCHING (not learning) this lecture over n over again! Star

raaspachKhatamKahani

gator Goldie
gator
gator

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 8:51pm | IP Logged

why don't you ask your golden hearted bhai the same question, it would save him a world of bashing. but guess you would know better then us that bhai doesn't HAVE a brain toutilizeiin the first placeTongueive been waiting for this guy to do something, anything, that gives the slightest inclination ke upar ke chamber mai kuch hai, but NOPE ! still dumb as a door knob.
oh dear.. Sultan unfortunately has a brain! He's proved it over n over again- scenes skip karoge toh how will u know? Haan? Instead RK used his razor sharp neurons to call the cops on him on Monday.. LOL Sultan said- "koi itna bewakoof kaise Ho sakkta hai" to that! We all simply nodded! Hehehe! Watch Sultan use some of his brain cells tmrw too Wink Guess why Radha was cryin (in precap)? The one who speaks the loudest isn't the one who's being heard btw! Smile

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">I love how my Gangster got out of jail in less than a day. Wow, wow. Smart RK thought he could trick his wife and Sultan and get Sultan arrested, and all would be well and fine. </font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">LOLsss.. Look where that led him. Now Sultan's barged into his house. My Gangster!Heart</font>
RK tricking and deceiving his newly wedded wife is just a start Liks.. I m loving this track as we'll be reminded again and again NOT TO CUT OFF THE BRANCH YOU ARE SITTIN ON! Apne pairron pe kulllhaari nahi maarte! LOL Prabhu RK will be distributing this gyaan each nite.. Clap AND we'll have the most FUN WATCHING (not learning) this lecture over n over again! Star

I pity madhu ,she has been reduced to saying "shaant ho jao rk". And bhagwan keeps saying "meri biwi" jab bhi sullu ko dekhta hai LOL. The two compliment eAch other so much

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

raaspachJAHHNAVIKhatamKahani

Dolly-heart IF-Sizzlerz
Dolly-heart
Dolly-heart

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 8:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vivoash

@TM Doesn't matterTongue your topic was abt RK using his brain. Well, he is very much using his brain not his golden heartLOLLOL

One has to have a heart to have a golden sheen !! 
And we know RK 's brain is only used for plotting and planning to destroy people. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

raaspach

shweta2728 IF-Dazzler
shweta2728
shweta2728

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 8:54pm | IP Logged

[QUOTE=DushtDanaf.]@likarsh and so what if its true (not that it isLOL) how does what a dead man did 20 years go co-relate to what bhai is doing to his FAMILY that has nothing to do with the matter. Radha's not living as MK's legal widow and RK's property is his own, so what "rights" exactly is bhai vying for ?

@so pretty much what youre saying is that goldplated bhai is justified in anything he does to protect his mothers "rights"Sillybut RK can't do the same for his dead fathers honour ? there's no proof, ever heard of the term 'innocent until proven guilty' ?

@chicknichameli i've always maintained that whether bhai is positive or three shades of negative, i would STILL not want him in the show. it's not insecurity.for me he's like an annoying fly that refuses to buzz away Tongue

i think ive said my say, anything else and it'll be taking this show wayyy to seriously. have a nice day ladies& btw i also loved how your gangster got out of jail so fast. my favorite part was when he said he spent half his life behind bars and hence knows how to break free ROFLROFL

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Sultan wants his mother to get recognition as Mohan Kundra's first wife. RK's property was apparently built on Mohan Kundra's land. Hmmm, should I fanwank and think of various scenarios in which what's written in my last sentence is probable? I can.LOLWink</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">What is RK doing for his dead father's honor. Please tell me. Oh, you mean he can manipulate and lie to his wife? Yes, yes. A great thing to do for his dead father's honor. And by the way, he seems to be doing this less for his father's honor and more because...err, don't know. Oh, right because he has attributed his own manipulative qualities to Sultan. He thinks Sultan is doing all this so Madhu can feel sorry for him, and then Madhu will fall in love with him. Ironic, much?LOLLOLLOL</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">There's no proof. Exactly. So why exactly are they not calling Sultan's 'bluff' then? Hawww???</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">@your reply to Chikni. Good that you are not taking this show waayyy to seriously. Accha hai. Very good. I'm very happy for you.</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">And we too loved it when he said he spent half his time and knows how to break free. Sach mein. I'm sure some people who read our AT can verify this.Wink</font>

[\QUOTE]
@Bold

So that would be adding Kundra to Meera's name and eventually Sultan too. But didn't Sultan say that he is ashamed to be connected with this name? The truth is that we both don't know the real reason for whatever sultan is doing cuz all we know so far is "he wants Meera to get her rights back" well what is "rights" exactly? Rights on what? Rights as who? The wife of the badnaam Mohan Kundra? No. Its not your or any other sultan fan's fault. Cvs just have been vague.

Edited by shweta2728 - 26 June 2013 at 8:55pm

Go to top