Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

RK why don't you use your brain (Page 3)

gurudrishti IF-Dazzler
gurudrishti
gurudrishti

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 7:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DushtDanaf.

why don't you ask your golden hearted bhai the same question, it would save him a world of bashing. but guess you would know better then us that bhai doesn't HAVE a brain to utilize iin the first place Tongue ive been waiting for this guy to do something, anything, that gives the slightest inclination ke upar ke chamber mai kuch hai, but NOPE ! still dumb as a door knob. 
His cranial capacity is 0 then why do u expect anything logical frm himLOL Everylobe of his skull is emptyLOL Now gold plating of his heart has also peeled offLOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

...shona....SoulMates.shweta2728Valar.MorghulisDushtDanaf.ennishet..sairat..

Lucky1123 Senior Member
Lucky1123
Lucky1123

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 7:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vivoash

Originally posted by genger

Originally posted by vivoash

@TM Doesn't matterTongue your topic was abt RK using his brain. Well, he is very much using his brain not his golden heartLOLLOL

Oh i know last thing RK uses is his Heart
Not "Golden Heart"LOL

well not everybody can have golden heartSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

raaspachKhatamKahani

Lucky1123 Senior Member
Lucky1123
Lucky1123

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 7:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gurudrishti

why don't you ask your golden hearted bhai the same question, it would save him a world of bashing. but guess you would know better then us that bhai doesn't HAVE a brain to utilize iin the first place Tongue ive been waiting for this guy to do something, anything, that gives the slightest inclination ke upar ke chamber mai kuch hai, but NOPE ! still dumb as a door knob. 
His cranial capacity is 0 then why do u expect anything logical frm himLOL Everylobe of his skull is emptyLOL Now gold plating of his heart has also peeled offLOL

Well just because we do not understand somebody it does not mean the other person is dumb some time it could be lack of our own intelligence perhaps 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

raaspachKhatamKahani

DushtDanaf. IF-Sizzlerz
DushtDanaf.
DushtDanaf.

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 7:34pm | IP Logged

Sultan believe what he knows so why would he prove anything RK is the one who is not believing so he needs prove sultan is wrong
 someone comes up to you and says that your father is theirs, and that they have all rights and reservations on the wealth you've spent hard work and effort to attain, and he does this without any proof whatsoever. is it YOUR job to prove that this wackjob is telling the truth or shouldn't he be the one to come with hard evidence before making his high and mighty demands to impose himself at your home. do you even think before you speak ? i mean, not to be rude. i just wanna know exactly how much bhai fans have in common with bhai Tongue

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

...shona...gurudrishti.SoulMates.shweta2728ennishet..sairat..

gurudrishti IF-Dazzler
gurudrishti
gurudrishti

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 7:38pm | IP Logged

[QUOTE=DushtDanaf.]why don't you ask your golden hearted bhai the same question, it would save him a world of bashing. but guess you would know better then us that bhai doesn't HAVE a brain to utilize iin the first place Tongue ive been waiting for this guy to do something, anything, that gives the slightest inclination ke upar ke chamber mai kuch hai, but NOPE ! still dumb as a door knob. 

Well just because we do not understand somebody it does not mean the other person is dumb some time it could be lack of our own intelligence perhaps 
[/QUOTE
Well if medico's r not intelligent then MCI [ MEDICAL COUNCIL OF INDIA] should be suedLOLLOLLOL n that too open merit candidatesLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Edited by gurudrishti - 26 June 2013 at 7:40pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shweta2728..sairat..DushtDanaf.

Lucky1123 Senior Member
Lucky1123
Lucky1123

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 7:42pm | IP Logged

Sultan believe what he knows so why would he prove anything RK is the one who is not believing so he needs prove sultan is wrong
 someone comes up to you and says that your father is theirs, and that they have all rights and reservations on the wealth you've spent hard work and effort to attain, and he does this without any proof whatsoever. is it YOUR job to prove that this wackjob is telling the truth or shouldn't he be the one to come with hard evidence before making his high and mighty demands to impose himself at your home. do you even think before you speak ? i mean, not to be rude. i just wanna know exactly how much bhai fans have in common with bhai Tongue

first of all if somebody comes to my house and and say he will be the part of the house with or with out proof i do not care i will call the police if RK is smart that is the first thing he will do and just because you think sultan fans are dumb does not mean you are any smarter than them so keep your insults to the character first you can critisize the character as much as you want i do not give a dam  for me they are just fictiional not personal

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

CharishmaraaspachKhatamKahani

DushtDanaf. IF-Sizzlerz
DushtDanaf.
DushtDanaf.

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 7:45pm | IP Logged

first of all if somebody comes to my house and and say he will be the part of the house with or with out proof i do not care i will call the police if RK is smart that is the first thing he will do and just because you think sultan fans are dumb does not mean you are any smarter than them so keep your insults to the character first you can critisize the character as much as you want i do not give a dam  for me they are just fictiional not personal
but he called the cops, remember ? Shocked and you guys all called him insensitive, evil, heartless and manipulative. even when you get what you want, you still find excuses to find fault. HILARIOUS. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

...shona....SoulMates.shweta2728..sairat..

Lucky1123 Senior Member
Lucky1123
Lucky1123

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 7:47pm | IP Logged

[QUOTE=DushtDanaf.]why don't you ask your golden hearted bhai the same question, it would save him a world of bashing. but guess you would know better then us that bhai doesn't HAVE a brain to utilize iin the first place Tongue ive been waiting for this guy to do something, anything, that gives the slightest inclination ke upar ke chamber mai kuch hai, but NOPE ! still dumb as a door knob. 

[/QUOTE
Well if medico's r not intelligent then MCI [ MEDICAL COUNCIL OF INDIA] should be suedLOLLOLLOL n that too open merit candidatesLOL

Sorry i do not know any thing about indian education system because i do not live there so if you are making a joke about it and expect me to understand i have to tell you got me there sorry

Go to top