Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gurudrishti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
[QUOTE=genger]

Well just because we do not understand somebody it does not mean the other person is dumb some time it could be lack of our own intelligence perhaps 
[/QUOTE
Well if medico's r not intelligent then MCI [ MEDICAL COUNCIL OF INDIA] should be suedπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† n that too open merit candidatesπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Edited by gurudrishti - 10 years ago
Lucky1123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: DushtDanaf.

someone comes up to you and says that your father is theirs, and that they have all rights and reservations on the wealth you've spent hard work and effort to attain, and he does this without any proof whatsoever. is it YOUR job to prove that this wackjob is telling the truth or shouldn't he be the one to come with hard evidence before making his high and mighty demands to impose himself at your home. do you even think before you speak ? i mean, not to be rude. i just wanna know exactly how much bhai fans have in common with bhai πŸ˜›

first of all if somebody comes to my house and and say he will be the part of the house with or with out proof i do not care i will call the police if RK is smart that is the first thing he will do and just because you think sultan fans are dumb does not mean you are any smarter than them so keep your insults to the character first you can critisize the character as much as you want i do not give a dam  for me they are just fictiional not personal
DushtDanaf. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: genger

first of all if somebody comes to my house and and say he will be the part of the house with or with out proof i do not care i will call the police if RK is smart that is the first thing he will do and just because you think sultan fans are dumb does not mean you are any smarter than them so keep your insults to the character first you can critisize the character as much as you want i do not give a dam  for me they are just fictiional not personal

but he called the cops, remember ? πŸ˜² and you guys all called him insensitive, evil, heartless and manipulative. even when you get what you want, you still find excuses to find fault. HILARIOUS. 
Lucky1123 thumbnail
Originally posted by: gurudrishti

should be suedπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† n that too open merit candidatesπŸ˜†

Sorry i do not know any thing about indian education system because i do not live there so if you are making a joke about it and expect me to understand i have to tell you got me there sorry
Lucky1123 thumbnail

but he called the cops, remember ? πŸ˜² and you guys all called him insensitive, evil, heartless and manipulative. even when you get what you want, you still find excuses to find fault. HILARIOUS. 

He calling the cops first time backstabbing the wife is different than the situation here he has a genuine situation and no body will criticize for that . People criticize him first time when he called the police not because he called the police he lied to Madhu indirectly sultan he is meeting him to talk clearly there is difference i am sure you can see it
JAHHNAVI thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

why don't you ask your golden hearted bhai the same question, it would save him a world of bashing. but guess you would know better then us that bhai doesn't HAVE a brain toutilizeiin the first placeπŸ˜›ive been waiting for this guy to do something, anything, that gives the slightest inclination ke upar ke chamber mai kuch hai, but NOPE ! still dumb as a door knob.

oh dear.. Sultan unfortunately has a brain! He's proved it over n over again- scenes skip karoge toh how will u know? Haan? Instead RK used his razor sharp neurons to call the cops on him on Monday.. πŸ˜† Sultan said- "koi itna bewakoof kaise Ho sakkta hai" to that! We all simply nodded! Hehehe! Watch Sultan use some of his brain cells tmrw too πŸ˜‰ Guess why Radha was cryin (in precap)? The one who speaks the loudest isn't the one who's being heard btw! 😊Edited by chiknichameli07 - 10 years ago
DushtDanaf. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

He calling the cops first time backstabbing the wife is different than the situation here he has a genuine situation and no body will criticize for that . People criticize him first time when he called the police not because he called the police he lied to Madhu indirectly sultan he is meeting him to talk clearly there is difference i am sure you can see it

you do realize that bhai is going to be BLACKMAILING RK into letting him stay at his house ? or have you just not been paying attention to anything ? πŸ˜›
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Sultan finally has done something Gangster-like after a long time. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

I'm so happy.  Let RK call the police, why doesn't he, haan? Call the police and the media. Prove Sultan's story to be false. Expose the lying gangster for what he is.

Why doesn't he do it? Hmmm... Yeah Radha asked, sure.  But if they are so sure about it, why not?

Sultan is a Gangster. I'm so happy he showed up the Superstar, and showed who's the more powerful one! 
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

you do realize that bhai is going to be BLACKMAILING RK into letting him stay at his house ? or have you just not been paying attention to anything ? πŸ˜›

Yup. Cause Sultan is a Gangster...😎

They should call the Gangster's bluff and prove the whole thing to be false if they have so much faith in their beloved Mohan Kundra.

They don't. Why not?  Hmm, worried it may be true.

If it is true, hell yeah Sultan will force his way in the way he did to give respect for his mother. Cause he is a Gangsta.  That's how they roll.😎
Lucky1123 thumbnail

Blackmailing for what if MK is not the culprit as Radha claims what are they worrying about the socity oh give me a break every thing RK does so for is drama in public and in real world Super star word against gangster is always valid so no body believe sultan over RK so how the blackmail works trust me i saw it i just do not see the logic