RK why don't you use your brain

Lucky1123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Seriously RK you need to start using your brain more not your mouth if you just yapping all day nobody will listen or pay attention to you and you can not really buy everything with your money either so why don't you just shut up and use  you brain and prove your father is not at fault and prove Sultan is wrong 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dolly-heart thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Nice post genger.

You are asking the wrong person to use his grey cells !!
He is used to barking dialogues and trying to manipulate with a devious mind so asking him to do something that his brain has not really dealt with before might be a little too much strain on a otherwise self-centered person.

JAHHNAVI thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: genger

Seriously RK you need to start using your brain more not your mouth if you just yapping all day nobody will listen or pay attention to you and you can not really buy everything with your money either so why don't you just shut up and use you brain and prove your father is not at fault and prove Sultan is wrong

Dekho.. Decide karrrlo EVERYONE.. Do u want him to chalaao his brain or his mouth? Ittne paise mein ekkk hee chalegaaa! Besides the majority on here likes him for his "dialogues" and his pakk pakk pakk.. So why change that? Ek bhaai munhh chalaaye doosra dimaaag chalaye! PERRFFFECCCT combo- me thinks! πŸ˜‰
MarkZingerBurgr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 8
does RK really possess this quality?? (brain cells 🀣)
btw, nice post.
Looteri_Dulhan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
RK is using his brain thats why gives two hoots abt bhai's story. And why should he prove his dad innocent when he doesn't believe bhai's story in the first place?πŸ˜•
Lucky1123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vivoash

RK is using his brain thats why gives two hoots abt bhai's story. And why should he prove his dad innocent when he doesn't believe bhai's story in the first place?πŸ˜•

that is why you prove because you do not believe the other guy if you believe no need for proving isn't the easy way to get rid of the guy who is taking the peace from your home instead of yelling i don't believe and argue
Looteri_Dulhan thumbnail
@TM See RK is a superstar. Use 2 min bhi nahi lagenge sultan aur uski maa ko mansion se bhahar karwane me. But he is being cool and calm right now becoz of radha as she is not well and doesn't want any bawal in the house. So, unlike being violent and aggresive RK, he is giving reality check to bhai who has no concrete proof to his story.
Why should't he yell at sultan? Do you want him to welcome a gangster with garlands?πŸ˜† Btw yelling and yapping of RK is nothing new, then why it is bothering you so much?πŸ˜†
Edited by vivoash - 10 years ago
Lucky1123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vivoash

@TM See RK is a superstar. Use 2 min bhi nahi lagenge sultan aur uski maa ko mansion se bhahar karwane me. But he is being cool and calm right now becoz of radha as she is not well and don't want any bawal in the house. So, unlike being violent and aggresive RK, he is giving reality check to bhai who has no concrete proof.
Btw yelling and yapping of RK is not new, then why this is bothering you so much?πŸ˜†

Oh it is always bothered me now it is counter productive 
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: chiknichameli07

Dekho.. Decide karrrlo EVERYONE.. Do u want him to chalaao his brain or his mouth? Ittne paise mein ekkk hee chalegaaa! Besides the majority on here likes him for his "dialogues" and his pakk pakk pakk.. So why change that? Ek bhaai munhh chalaaye doosra dimaaag chalaye! PERRFFFECCCT combo- me thinks! πŸ˜‰

i like him for his dialogues too.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Looteri_Dulhan thumbnail
@TM Doesn't matterπŸ˜› your topic was abt RK using his brain. Well, he is very much using his brain not his golden heartπŸ˜†πŸ˜†