Posted: 10 years ago
Hey everyone,

Thank you for all your feedback about the dream. You have all helped me a lot :) mods can close this topic if they like.Edited by Chocochips - 10 years ago
I think you were thinking of mahadev before going to sleep and hence the dream

If moksha was easy then all would be there 
Originally posted by Chocochips

edited

From my personal experience – its not very common to see gods in dreams… but ppl do see them when their heart is pure , mind full of high thoughts and they are in general kind and compassionate who care about everyone and want everyone to be happy ….gods are seen only when the heart is filled with love for everyone… you must be a pure soul J….

You must be really blessed to see Mahadev in your dreams.. I hope he looked just like Mohit! This could be because you must really admiring the actor in this form 😊

I dont know much about dreaming about God/ Goddess. God can be in any form. Have you watched the movie OMG? Paresh Rawal and Akshay Kumar?? I completely believe God can be seen in any form.. its only the connect with HIM that matters.

Originally posted by varaali

I have a very pertinent question:

Did you see Mahadev Himself - or-

Was it Mohit Raina dressed as Mahadev ?

editedEdited by mnx12 - 10 years ago
Originally posted by ana212

<font size="3"><font face="Calibri">From my personal experience – its not very common to see
gods in dreams… but ppl do see themwhen their heart is pure , mind full of high
thoughts and they are in general kind and compassionate who care about everyone
and want everyone to be happy ….gods are seen only when the heart is filled
with love for everyone… you must be a pure soul </font>J<font face="Calibri">….</font></font>

Aww that's so sweet of you to say that! I don't think I'm a pure soul since i am a human being like anyelse with faults but I truly wish I could become one someday :)
Originally posted by Nandiniraizaada

I think you were thinking of mahadev before going to sleep and hence the dream

If moksha was easy then all would be there

You're probably right, cause scientifically you dream about something that's in your unconcious but someone told me its not common and I researched it a bit and I think the moksha bit was found online so ya it's prolly wrong
Originally posted by jagspaddy

You must be really blessed to see Mahadev in your dreams.. I hope he looked just like Mohit! This could be because you must really admiring the actor in this form 😊

I dont know much about dreaming about God/ Goddess. God can be in any form. Have you watched the movie OMG? Paresh Rawal and Akshay Kumar?? I completely believe God can be seen in any form.. its only the connect with HIM that matters.

editedEdited by mnx12 - 10 years ago
Originally posted by Chocochips

edited

You have heard Mahadev's voice or Mohit's voice??

What is told to you in his voice?

I have bit knowledge of Dream Literature.

I have to say that Your dream is very unique & it came to 1 in lakhs.

You are really lucky & it not mean it will be way of Moksha...but it will be surely gave higher success.

It's a positive signal in this current phase of your life...because Shiva is the reality of this universe & you have seen him.😛
Edited by mnx12 - 10 years ago