Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Clunk continues and Audience is confused!! (Page 8)

dvs_smiRK IF-Dazzler
dvs_smiRK
dvs_smiRK

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 12:45am | IP Logged
Wonderful post once again Cardio. ClapClapClapClap You hit every nail on its head about the actions of this delusional Nutterchaap. Fantastic read. This seriously needs to be sent to Colors to enlighten them about their channel boy.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sangeet6690_charu_

Biks44 Goldie
Biks44
Biks44

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 1:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cardio21

Originally posted by vaani21

As usual, Superb Post!!Thumbs Up
Even i fail to understand GHG, by staying as a unwanted guest in Rk's place,how can he get his mother's identity.ConfusedHe simply can't barge into Rk's mansion, and claim his rights from Radhaji and Rk, whom he assumes they are MK'S second wife and Radhaji's son.his step brother.D'oh

Thanks Vaani! And my crazy 2 went to check on gangster's mother.. I wish RK give her some piece of mind. I am mad at RK as well.. he just enjoys his wife's stupidity, rather than trying to explain things to her.. He is spoiling her.. 

Has he ever sat down with her to discuss how friendship with a gangster can be disastrous?? .. Clearly pads failed as a mom to teach her daughter basic social etiquettes especially belonging to a middle class family., 

I just fail to understand her expressions today! It was like her heart was bleeding for that gutterchaap!
Why are the CVs playing with her character?Ouch
I hate that sadakchaap.. He is ruining our show,.,
Absolutely right Cardio... Madhu's behaviour is weird. She was least bothered that Sultan did kabza on one of the rooms in RK mansion, instead went to show sympathy towards Meera. Being a kind-hearted angel is one thing and being an oversensitive fool another.Confused
And one more time If she tells RK  to shaant raho' , I have had it. RK also seemed amused by her instruction yest when he asked her to calm down Sultan instead!!!Shocked

I sincerely hope instead of yet again butchering Madhu's character , cvs give it an interesting twist and she turns out as Mrs Right Kameeni (MRK)...Smile

Edited by Biks44 - 27 June 2013 at 1:02am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rupa1939sangeet6690dvs_smiRK_charu_

sangeet6690 Goldie
sangeet6690
sangeet6690

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 1:13am | IP Logged
not just an awesome post kashish (i hope i can call u that)...but superb comments n replies... seriously d PH n channel should read it they wil get d much needed feedback!!!

this entire plot is illogical...MK z dead n gone long back..now from whom z he claiming the rights...d guy shud focus on getting his mom treated 1st rest can b done later...
this track can be justified only if in the end they show that it was not MJ who was mentally disabled rather it was bhai!!!!

else we have to digest d fact that "wherever  bhai goes clunk follows" 

Edited by sangeet6690 - 27 June 2013 at 1:55am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dvs_smiRK_charu_

raj80 IF-Sizzlerz
raj80
raj80

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 1:24am | IP Logged
awesome post...
It looks like more than Meera,Sultan need a mental treatment...
He's contradicting his own statements...
First he barges into a superstar's home claiming that first his mom and second himself and then RK's family have rights over RK mansion that is built by RK's hard earned money...and all this to the owner of the house...
then  later on claims that he doesn't want money,property just wants his mom's identity...

He loathes MK and is ashamed to  b related to him then y does he want  Kundra surname...

nothing more  as u have analyzed each and every action of his very well...

The most disgusting and irritating character in the history  of TV...
Each and every character of this show was well written,the storyline was gripping before Sultan's entry...but he has brought a lot of clunk with him...

Edited by raj80 - 27 June 2013 at 1:48am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sunflower52

ennishet IF-Sizzlerz
ennishet
ennishet

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 2:11am | IP Logged
Nice post, Cardio!

I was torn between getting riled or doubling up with laughter all the time the disgusting character was doing his monkey antics. Does he consider himself MB"s friend? Does he possess a little brain to think with? Then he must have thought, his "friend" just got married and might like a bit of peace and good time with her newly married husband.

I will stop here ... or I will say something which might cause a riot on this post.

Edited by ennishet - 27 June 2013 at 2:12am

rupa1939

_Tangled_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Tangled_
_Tangled_

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 2:49am | IP Logged
Agree cardio !!
susan7 IF-Sizzlerz
susan7
susan7

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 2:55am | IP Logged
Awesme post cardio. Clap
DushtDanaf. IF-Sizzlerz
DushtDanaf.
DushtDanaf.

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 2:59am | IP Logged
nariyal scene was hilarious, i wanted to there to be a point where MB would take one and break it on this morons head maybe that'll knock some sense into the idiot. or no wait, even that's asking too much of Mr.Sadakchaap. episode was a what's what of how stupid bhai really is, and he did not fail to deliver. whether it be his senseless dialogues or his contradictory actions, this guy is an idiot through and through. and the two times RK & MB tried to talk sense to the retard he's exigently dismissed it, makes you wonder whether this brainless bhai just hates all things to do with logic. funniest part of the episode: bhai's only proof of his claims is "maa ka dard" . i actually facepalmed at that. this has got to be the stupidest character to ever be written. cvs must be having a nice laugh at our expense; and good for them, nobody wants to see posterboy in ANY track, i dont know how many failed tries it'll take for the Channel to finally get that Wacko

rupa1939

Go to top